Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

hi,hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...r-10371438.html

Cristiano Ronaldo found a girl's lost phone and not only arranged to bring it back to her, but also took her and her friends out to dinner.

Messi would have sold the phone to some terrorist fence and instructed his accountant to launder the money while staring at the ground.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Messi would've installed a custom catte rom and posted about it in yospos

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Brony Car posted:

Cristiano Ronaldo found a girl's lost phone and not only arranged to bring it back to her, but also took her and her friends out to dinner.

Messi would have sold the phone to some terrorist fence and instructed his accountant to launder the money while staring at the ground.

What a true philanthropist. That one gross girl is even kissing him. Ugh.

We all know that Ronaldo stole her phone then used it as an excuse to take her out to dinner. Creep.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Wonder if he would have been so nice if she'd been fat

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
He was def checking out all her phone pics like a proper creep

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
lol Cristiano wears lifts

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Wonder if he would have been so nice if she'd been fat

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Brony Car posted:

Good lad

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
The night didn't end there

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Brony Car posted:

This guy....what an unbelievable human being. 90% of other humans would just keep the phone to themselves, but Ronaldo goes to the effort of tracking the owner and then takes her out to dinner for the trouble?? I mean, you couldn't make up a nicer person than this, truly reality is better than fiction. And you know for sure that after all that he banged two or more of those chicks, which he is allowed to do now that he's single after his long time girlfriend cheated on him and broke up with him leaving him heartbroken, and you also know that by the end of the night all those girls left satisfied, both gastronomically and sexually. Transcendent. Meanwhile Messi was losing yet another cup final, and looking ugly and short while doing it.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

hmmm, yes, this completely real happenstance surely convinces me of Ronald's unfaltering heterosexuality!!

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

stickyfngrdboy posted:

He was def checking out all her phone pics like a proper creep

Yeah he checked the hell out of all the selfies and figured he'd take this hot girl and all her hot friends out and back to his room. Hell, I respect his game

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
You guys are assuming her phone was unlocked and did not have a password, which is pretty loving problematic.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Having worked somewhere that takes phones in for recycling/trade-ins I can assure you that most people don't lock their phones.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Brony Car posted:

You guys are assuming her phone was unlocked and did not have a password, which is pretty loving problematic.

How did he find her?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

stickyfngrdboy posted:

How did he find her?

You never lost a phone and then texted contact information to it or called it so whoever found it could return it? It worked for me once and it has happened to friends of mine.

Either way, it's sad that a guy can't be nice without everyone second-guessing him. No wonder he's been looking sad lately.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Real Name Grover posted:

The night didn't end there

girls these days have no shame

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
mancini at 50 pissing all over his own team

https://vine.co/v/enBP3eBQHrn

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I cannot believe Cristiano is out there fornicating instead of waiting for marriage like a good Christian boy.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
all good christian boys are brazilians like kaka and rivaldo, they're jesus freaks over there (because they're poor and ignorant lmao)

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

this is lunacy

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

this is lunacy

One of you doesn't understand the numbering system.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

This guy....what an unbelievable human being. 90% of other humans would just keep the phone to themselves, but Ronaldo goes to the effort of tracking the owner and then takes her out to dinner for the trouble?? I mean, you couldn't make up a nicer person than this, truly reality is better than fiction. And you know for sure that after all that he banged two or more of those chicks, which he is allowed to do now that he's single after his long time girlfriend cheated on him and broke up with him leaving him heartbroken, and you also know that by the end of the night all those girls left satisfied, both gastronomically and sexually. Transcendent. Meanwhile Messi was losing yet another cup final, and looking ugly and short while doing it.

MBM is going to start leaving a ton of phones around the Bernabeu

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

If you don't think ronald is a beautiful creature put on earth for our visual enjoyment I can't even.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

El Hefe posted:

I cannot believe Cristiano is out there fornicating instead of waiting for marriage like a good Christian boy.

Terrible example he's setting for his son.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Ewar Woowar posted:

MBM is going to start leaving a ton of phones around the Bernabeu

What?! I'm not gay, bro....

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
http://gfycat.com/MaleScalyAquaticleech

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tekkers

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Brazil-Germany was a year ago today, apparently

https://streamable.com/o8ii

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

El Hefe posted:

I think Ronald is catholic so he can have a 5-way with hot babes and then just go to confession and make everything right, the priest will probably congratulate him for being so alpha. Catholicism owns.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Drogadon posted:

I think Ronald is catholic so he can have a 5-way with hot babes and then just go to confession and make everything right, the priest will probably congratulate him for being so alpha. Catholicism owns.

his name is Cristiano not Catolico

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Big Black Dick posted:

If you don't think ronald is a beautiful creature put on earth for our visual enjoyment I can't even.

Yeah but sex with him would suck. You've seen what he's like when someone else shoots first.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ronaldo owns.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

TheBigAristotle posted:

Still owns so hard. Love seeing the crying Brazilians

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

TheBigAristotle posted:

I miss klose already, he is such a beautiful man :allears:

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm: