Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Poala Bear posted:

Was this gift sent to you before, or after Gumi announced their new Summon Event that started today?

If it's after, I would definitely send a ticket to Gumi; you're suppose to get a 7* unit as a gift (in their 5* form) for every five summons, starting today.

Because Lily Matah has been completely outlcassed by Diana, and by extension, 7* Kikuri.

I already have kikuri, but I got her, uh yesterday or the day before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

CashEnsign posted:

I already have kikuri, but I got her, uh yesterday or the day before.

Ah ok, then yeah, makes sense. Anyways, 7* Kikuri's SBB BC fill on hit is better than Matah's, 5-7 versus 3-6.
But, if you don't have your own Diana or Matah already, or friend's that have either of them, then Lily Matah is a decent leader for Single Target Boss fights.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Pulled 5 - got Diana, Zazabis, Quaid (dupe), Loch (Dupe), Zergel and my freebie was Rinon.

Not terribly thrilled about these except Diana, since I already have a 7* Quaid, although I guess another isn't terrible with grand quests or w/e. Could have been much worse I guess!

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
my impossible-to-defeat Kanon death squad just got more meaty with this guardian Balgran fellow. I look forward to taking 1 damage from everyone soon..

e: also, rumor has it Kanon's UBB mitigation will stack with other forms of mitigation in the future :madmax:

Setset fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jul 6, 2015

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Ninkobei posted:

my impossible-to-defeat Kanon death squad just got more meaty with this guardian Balgran fellow. I look forward to taking 1 damage from everyone soon..

e: also, rumor has it Kanon's UBB mitigation will stack with other forms of mitigation in the future :madmax:

Balgran is pretty cool. I'm never 100% sure how math works in this game but I think with him and Kanon both firing their SBB's it effectively doubles your units base defense. Also inflicting status ailments seems to be a rising trend in newer content, and he can do them all.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
BF keeps crashing when I try to load. Its not getting any info from the servers. Is anyone else having this problem? downforeveryoneorjustme.com

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Feels like it happens every time I try to do a raid. I'll get "The battle is already over" about 15 minutes in and then any push/pull crashes the app.

At a guess, it probably has to do with the bizzonkers 4gem promo summons.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
They fixed it and everyone got a free gem according to Facebook ten minutes ago.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

CashEnsign posted:

BF keeps crashing when I try to load. Its not getting any info from the servers. Is anyone else having this problem? downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Yeah I lost an imp key because of this. Pretty frustrating.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm now at the point where I capped at honor. Since I'm basically just grinding mats for my new units, which ones should I prioritize in what order?

Tazer

Zerafalgar

Diana

Mifune breaker

Yuura

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Everyone keeps talking about sol creator... how do I get one? is it a high level unlock?

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

CashEnsign posted:

Everyone keeps talking about sol creator... how do I get one? is it a high level unlock?

In your town, you have to upgrade your spheres building to level 43. Then you can craft it. Easy to make, just time consuming. Helps to use a Zelnite or Nick lead with spheres equipped that boost item drops.

Here's a reddit link with a flowchart-like list of what you need to craft them

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

CashEnsign posted:

Change your gift requests to honor claws and drops. That is the hardest part of the whole thing.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

KataraniSword posted:

Right here. I haven't tried it myself, admittedly, but I might tonight.

Okay, so, I am finally getting around to this and his 3rd and 4th runs end with "Move S1 to Shadow Temple" without mentioning moves afterward.

Does that mean I only need to fight Mashreed once, for the gold? Because I am running out of revives and his first form does that whole negate buffs to single target moves that invariably OHKOs someone unless I develop the necessary precognition to know when he's doing it and guard with the correct units.

I guess I could fight Valmodora instead. Even though she's annoying, at least she doesn't have unavoidable OHKOs.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Okay, so, I am finally getting around to this and his 3rd and 4th runs end with "Move S1 to Shadow Temple" without mentioning moves afterward.

Does that mean I only need to fight Mashreed once, for the gold? Because I am running out of revives and his first form does that whole negate buffs to single target moves that invariably OHKOs someone unless I develop the necessary precognition to know when he's doing it and guard with the correct units.

I guess I could fight Valmodora instead. Even though she's annoying, at least she doesn't have unavoidable OHKOs.

That's correct, just the once with that team. Shadow Temple with any other team ends the quest.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mashreed is loving working me on the Grahdens quest.

i can't find a good guide explaining hit hit pattern.

Halp.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
So since the summer event started I have summoned:
Kikuri, ruby, griel 6* not 7*, Dion(2), zelnite, lily matah, alpha, mifune, lario, colt, Michelle, grandt, lava and rinon.

I just 7* my Selena and Lance, I have enough points for 2 more 7* materials, who would be a good choice on that list?

It was totally because to this thread that I managed to beat the Mecha Gods, so thanks for that.

Yeah that's a lot of summons (for me) and I only bought a 24 pack of gems.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

CashEnsign posted:

So since the summer event started I have summoned:
Kikuri, ruby, griel 6* not 7*, Dion(2), zelnite, lily matah, alpha, mifune, lario, colt, Michelle, grandt, lava and rinon.

I just 7* my Selena and Lance, I have enough points for 2 more 7* materials, who would be a good choice on that list?

It was totally because to this thread that I managed to beat the Mecha Gods, so thanks for that.

Yeah that's a lot of summons (for me) and I only bought a 24 pack of gems.

Ruby/Kikuri/Colt would be priorities to me. Only Kikuri would require a legend stone. I assume that's what you mean by points.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

How come I can't receive my log in honor reward, since it says I'm at cap when at the time I could only summon at 151. But when I went grinding for materials I still gained honor points. I'm a little confused.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Annointed posted:

How come I can't receive my log in honor reward, since it says I'm at cap when at the time I could only summon at 151. But when I went grinding for materials I still gained honor points. I'm a little confused.

You can only receive honor from the mailbox below 99 summons. You still gain honor in every way shape and form though. I'm not sure if there is a real cap to how much you can have

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Ninkobei posted:

You can only receive honor from the mailbox below 99 summons. You still gain honor in every way shape and form though. I'm not sure if there is a real cap to how much you can have

Oh thank you for that. Well at least I spent my energy gathering materials to get a few more units to seven star. All I have left is Yuura, Diana and Mifune that I wish to evolve. Ultor I can't yet cause his dungeon isn't up yet.

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007
Level 51-100 rewards are available in the Achievement Store. Rewards every two levels; Gems every ten (5 total), lots of Imps and Artons, and a Legwand Gem at 99. No RS units unfortunately.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
There's also a Sol Creator in there. Pretty good all in all, I think.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
My first Sol creator and legwand gem in fact. I managed to 7* kikuri and ruby, now working on Selena's sphere.

E: tried it with lily mat leader, darvanshel, 7* Selena and 7* lance, got wiped.

CashEnsign fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jul 8, 2015

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.
Edea / Loch 7* :ducksiren:

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth
Been trying for the last six hours to login, but it keeps crashing after checking files (on an iPad 2). Tried reinstalling the app and upgrading the OS.

If it's not one thing it's another.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

echofriendly posted:

Edea / Loch 7* :ducksiren:

Edea:

LS: 100% ATK/30% DEF to Earth units + 100% Crit resistance
BB: 15 Hits, 500% ST {+100 flat} + 10% Injury/Sick/Weaken, 7% Poison, buff to party for three turns + 50% Damage mitigation for one turn
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 30
SBB: 18 Hits, 450% AoE {+100 flat} + 15% Injury/Sick/Weaken, 10% Poison, buff to party for three turns + 50% Damage mitigation for one turn
BC Cost: 22 // Max BC Gen: 18
UBB: 21 Hits, 1000% AoE + 75% Damage mitigation for one turn + -50% ATK debuff, 10% chance for two turns
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 21
Extra Skill: 20% ATK/DEF/HP/REC + Status Cleanse on BB/SBB use

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Paper Kaiju posted:

Been trying for the last six hours to login, but it keeps crashing after checking files (on an iPad 2). Tried reinstalling the app and upgrading the OS.

If it's not one thing it's another.

yeah ive tried to log in a few times today and its doing the same for me on android, cleared cache and data and no change.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Still can't get in to the game. Gonna be nice to lose my login rewards if their update hosed the game for the Nth time for me.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Every time my game crashes during a quest I have to reinstall it to fix it since it'll crash without fail after file checking, so you might have to do that too.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Are some people actually able to evolve Edea? Mine still won't allow it.

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.

Trebek posted:

Are some people actually able to evolve Edea? Mine still won't allow it.

its not unlocked yet

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth
Over 24 hours later, still can't get past the loading screen without crashing. Closest thing to an official word I've heard hints that they may have made the game incompatible with the iPad 2 (by saying that the game requires twice as much RAM has the 2 has).

I've been playing on Bluestacks just to keep up with my daily stuff, but if I lose the option to play on a mobile platform, that may be it for me.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

The game downloaded a new file today but it still crashes, the ram thing is probably what is happening to me as my phone is pretty crappy. Missed out on the 3 gem drop yesterday since I didnt get to log in.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I've been logging in with Genymotion since it runs better than Bluestacks for me, but yeah it's annoying and if their update requires a lot more RAM and makes the game not run on older stuff like a 4S or iPad mini I'm going to be done until I get my next phone I guess, which would be a shame since they're actually starting to get their poo poo together and release content.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I haven't had any issues on 5s or Kindle. Did 1 yolo pull in the BC buffer rate up, got Ruby.... it oracle though :(. Oh well, I'm pretty much not buying gems, so any unit I get now that is decent is getting sphered and maxed imp regardless of type. Will probably just use her for FH and for that sick ATK down rate in Raids. I don't think oracle will effect her survivability in either of those scenarios. Max imped her HP only hits 9.3k with Malice jewel which isn't even meta 6* level. Hope they bring on that type change thing some day.

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth
FINALLY got it working again. I had to perform the following magic ritual in order to appease the ghost of Steve Jobs or whatever:

-Delete and reinstall
-AFTER reinstalling but BEFORE opening the app, shutdown my iPad and wait half a minute
-Restart and then open Brave Frontier

The next person who tells me how much better designed Apple products are is getting punched in the ear.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Paper Kaiju posted:

FINALLY got it working again. I had to perform the following magic ritual in order to appease the ghost of Steve Jobs or whatever:

-Delete and reinstall
-AFTER reinstalling but BEFORE opening the app, shutdown my iPad and wait half a minute
-Restart and then open Brave Frontier

The next person who tells me how much better designed Apple products are is getting punched in the ear.

Don't forget to delet boot.INI (it's an Eve Online joke.)

How do you nerds spam imp/metal parades? The only way I know of maxing my metal runs is planning for a level up right as I run out of energy, and I usually run my hour out before I get through my second energy fill. I keep reading about this Mifune exploit.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Eh I think Apple products are fine except that Apple's much more proactive in trying to get their stuff made obsolete faster so you have to buy a new device more often to run new apps. I'm going to use my 1st gen iPad mini for reading stuff and playing older games until it dies, though.

Also reminder that Japan's 2nd anniversary is still going on, though the "get a free unit, you pick the type and everything" is ending if it hasn't already. Decided to pick up Krantz. Why? Well...
https://touchandswipe.github.io/bravefrontier/unitsguide?unitid=1019

Once I manage to get a light mech god I'll take him to 7 stars. Ran it earlier and Darvanshell's SBB didn't go off. So the Mech god decided to AOE 4 times and killed everyone except my max imped guardian Kira. :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

CashEnsign posted:

Don't forget to delet boot.INI (it's an Eve Online joke.)

How do you nerds spam imp/metal parades? The only way I know of maxing my metal runs is planning for a level up right as I run out of energy, and I usually run my hour out before I get through my second energy fill. I keep reading about this Mifune exploit.

Depends what units you have available. The easiest way to cheese imp parades is to fujin Mifune in round 1. Use his SBB to take out the imps, then regular attack the god with everyone else to build up BB gauges for the next two waves. I personally take Magress/Kira along as well and usually Feeva/Selena with Divine Spears and sol creators equipped. You can max imp your breaker Mifune's attack to clear the whole board in round 1, but you still need to attack the god with other units to build bb gauges up, unless you just have a poo poo ton of fujin potions.

• Locked thread