Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

stats goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

stat goon
splat toon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Also is ranked mode always the tower game now or do the modes also rotate as the maps do

they rotate dING dong

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

The Make Great Games lovely thread is gone. I miss it too.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

So I tripped my face off on acid and played splatoon for about 12 hours yesterday. A+ great game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

inferis posted:

So I tripped my face off on acid and played splatoon for about 12 hours yesterday. A+ great game

sounds like youre very smart, and read erowid.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

inferis posted:

that sounds cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bicyclops posted:

sounds like youre very smart, and read erowid.

obv he reads erowid or he wouldn't have known how many hours to say

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

how do people get those photoshop filter type images into miiverse theyre obviously not drawing them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Awesome! posted:

how do people get those photoshop filter type images into miiverse theyre obviously not drawing them

you doubt insane teenagers with nothing but free time on their hands

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

inferis posted:

you have the worst avatar i've ever seen

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this guy is badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rt1C4uyWUE

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Ranked mode is super good, me and my best friend the squiffer are tearing through these C-ranked fools. I should try out the paintbrush sometime, that looks super fun.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

ManlyGrunting posted:

Ranked mode is super good, me and my best friend the squiffer are tearing through these C-ranked fools. I should try out the paintbrush sometime, that looks super fun.

Ink brush is really good and fun once you learn the secret of planting sprinklers on walls instead of floors.

However it's not reaching its full potential as a support class without team queue. I do the best when I abandon hope of cooperation and try to carry the team on my back with a 96

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatfest this weekend. I went with roller coaster, can't pass on a great thrill ride.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
I won't be able to participate in the Splatfest because I will be chilling at SGC.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they are adding Octolings. cool

https://mobile.twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/624140149736079360

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

August update is gonna be awesome.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

are there boy octolings?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mabels big day posted:

are there boy octolings?

youre disgusting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mabels big day posted:

are there boy octolings?

yeah they have stupid hair tho as enemeies

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Holy poo poo yeeeeesssssss

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

yeah they have stupid hair tho as enemeies

so do male inklings, it's no big loss.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i'm a squid girl, forever.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I am a boy.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wow. are they going to let us play as the nazis in cod next??

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
new stage is a fun spat zone cuz both zones are direcly accross from each other separated by air and u have to go accross a big bridge or just shoot accross at each other like goobers.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Just got this, it's really good, even the 1v1 mode. I wish that one had more options tho, for some reason you can only play five stages in it and can only use 8 weapons and can't customize your loadout. Its still fun though, the balloon gimmick sounds dumb but it basically forces you into skirmishes all over the map, but the lack of stages makes me feel it'll get old fast.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i haven't payed 1v1 becasue i have no friends or family :henget:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

The Octolings should've won the war.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon update is Aug 6 and it adds Team Ranked so you can pair up with friends and Private Matches where you can play in anywhere from 2 to 8 friends. Level cap is being raised to 50 and they're adding 40+ pieces of gear. gently caress yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Splatoon update is Aug 6 and it adds Team Ranked so you can pair up with friends and Private Matches where you can play in anywhere from 2 to 8 friends. Level cap is being raised to 50 and they're adding 40+ pieces of gear. gently caress yeah

this game has too much content

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i want buckets nao

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

In Training posted:

So, no news on whether or not I can skip Callie and Marie?

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Slur posted:

why would you want to

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

im going to stop dicking around and get this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Slur posted:

gently caress off bithc

• Locked thread