Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Obdicut posted:

And they are routinely absolutely poo poo that completely misrepresent facts

Wow, that's a pretty hurtful generalization. Not to mention a flaccid dismissal of my point.

quote:

remember how you also brought up the job she had at age 23, while falsely characterizing it?

Being involved with some shady MLM thing doesn't speak well to the purity of her motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

So, we've gotten to the point where a woman who made a freeware text-adventure about dealing with depression is SO powerful now due to her womanly wiles that she has slept her way into billonaire political power and is able to pull the strings of the US government, after she found that her ability to get a SINGLE LINE written in a blog post wasn't enough?

This is why we have Occam's Razor, people. Perhaps it's just SLIGHTLY more likely that thousands of obsessive nerds laser-like focus on her pushed her into the spotlight (hence the interviews with major news agencies that contacted her), and got her noticed by people who read the news? Because that seems a bit more plausible than arms-dealer hoteliers or whatever inane conspiracy theorist bullshit is being pushed.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Wow, that's a pretty hurtful generalization. Not to mention a flaccid dismissal of my point.

You don't have a point. You don't like her, and you tried to imply she was scamming money from people, with the evidence being that she produces her videos slowly. This is a poo poo conspiracy theory, like all the other conspiracy theories about the drat feminists and SJWs that have been brought up. It appears to have a staff of two. They spent 60,000-ish in 2014. This is not some get-rich-quick scam.

quote:

Being involved with some shady MLM thing doesn't speak well to the purity of her motivation.

Dude, she took a job at age 23. She wasn't masterminding it. She got a job as a production assistant. So what? Do you really think anyone who doesn't already have the same weird dislike for her that you do is going to think that actually makes her look bad?

What's the name of the dude who you claim contributed to Raytheon's PAC?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Why do you keep bringing up the guy's ethnicity like that's the whole reason I mentioned him? He runs a company that contributes to a PAC that contributes to a senator. Is it so outlandish that he contacted this senator and said, "Hey, would you mind doing a favor For my son?"

As I recall you were the only person in Hellthread using racial slurs and ranting about Jews, in what has to be the one of most hysterical strawman arguments I've ever seen.

I don't deny that this person exists, I deny that he actually has any connection to Zoe Quinn's boyfriend, which you have yet to be able to demonstrate at all, as the sole entirety of your evidence is that they both have a fairly common Jewish last name, and that you almost certainly got this theory from a shithole full of white supremacists. I also would like to note that even if it were true, it would be irrelevant except as mud to throw at somebody you don't like for no good reason.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

It actually doesn't speak about her motivation, unless one is a paranoid shitheel willing to believe anything if it makes it your infantile hatred of the mean ol videogame-slanderer easier. I wonder what we could find on you to discredit you forever with the same number of sniveling goblins trawling through every aspect of your life for dirt

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Tezzor posted:

It actually doesn't speak about her motivation, unless one is a paranoid shitheel willing to believe anything if it makes it your infantile hatred of the mean ol videogame-slanderer easier. I wonder what we could find on you to discredit you forever with the same number of sniveling goblins trawling through every aspect of your life for dirt

Posts on something awful, where helldump was a thing. With this he shares a platform with multi-billionaire beneficiary and Machiavellian political actor Zoe Quinn.

You can have that one for free. Didn't even take any research.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Obdicut posted:

What's the name of the guy who gave the donation, and what year did he do it in?

David Lifschitz is a chief executive for the Gehr Group, which contributes to Raytheon. Not sure why you expect me to know the details of a PAC designed to legally launder money and influence politics.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Dominic White posted:

So, we've gotten to the point where a woman who made a freeware text-adventure about dealing with depression is SO powerful now due to her womanly wiles that she has slept her way into billonaire political power and is able to pull the strings of the US government, after she found that her ability to get a SINGLE LINE written in a blog post wasn't enough?

This is why we have Occam's Razor, people. Perhaps it's just SLIGHTLY more likely that thousands of obsessive nerds laser-like focus on her pushed her into the spotlight (hence the interviews with major news agencies that contacted her), and got her noticed by people who read the news? Because that seems a bit more plausible than arms-dealer hoteliers or whatever inane conspiracy theorist bullshit is being pushed.

I know you'll hand wave it away as GG lizard people conspiracy, but Quinn herself is part of a very old money family. Zoe Quinn is just her cool-kid hipster name, her real name is Chelsea Van Valkenberg. I don't know what to say to you if you think a rich kid dating another rich kid couldn't have a (ultimately token - this was a room of interns, not a joint session) favor done by rich kid 2's politically connected rich dad.

These aren't "invested well in mutual funds for retirement" rich people, they literally live in another world from you and I. This isn't unheard of. What I don't get is how a bunch of rich kids became poster children for the "indie" game scene/game criticism. Quinn, Quinn's BF, Wu, Sarkeesian & McIntosh all hail from families loaded beyond belief.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

I'm still utterly baffled as to why Sarkeesian gets so much frothing hate.

I'll start by saying I'm not a fan of her work. It's a little too reductive, and most of her points are boilerplate Feminism 101... But given that everything she says seems to be greeted by rape and death threats and even bomb threats called in at places she's speaking at, maybe even Feminism 101 is too much for some? It's weak milquetoast observations that anyone could make, so, yeah, I'm still confused as to why she's considered the High Bitch Queen Feminazi by so many.

Like I said, not a fan of her work, but that's just due to thinking that she's uninteresting. I can't even begin to imagine how you could spin that into the kind of obsessive rage that leads you to stalk and threaten someone for years.

bloodysabbath posted:

I know you'll hand wave it away as GG lizard people conspiracy, but Quinn herself is part of a very old money family. Zoe Quinn is just her cool-kid hipster name, her real name is Chelsea Van Valkenberg. I don't know what to say to you if you think a rich kid dating another rich kid couldn't have a (ultimately token - this was a room of interns, not a joint session) favor done by rich kid 2's politically connected rich dad.

I've known about her for some time, and she's had trouble paying rent and affording food. Her dad runs a grungy motorcycle repair shop. That doesn't exactly scream 'old money' to me.

So yeah, lizard people paranoia at work. Also, creepy obsession with a woman who's grand sin is, I repeat, in bold:

MAKING A FREEWARE TEXT ADVENTURE ABOUT DEALING WITH DEPRESSION

So you should probably give it a rest or you'll seem even creepier than before.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jul 9, 2015

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Working for an MLM company in any capacity shows you are either too stupid to live, or what's wrong with capitalism. Both deserve death, but harassment social shaming at the very least.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Ha ha that's so funny when we are talking about a woman who has faced many death threats! :bravo:

Dominic White posted:

I'm still utterly baffled as to why Sarkeesian gets so much frothing hate.

I'll start by saying I'm not a fan of her work. It's a little too reductive, and most of her points are boilerplate Feminism 101... But given that everything she says seems to be greeted by rape and death threats and even bomb threats called in at places she's speaking at, maybe even Feminism 101 is too much for some? It's weak milquetoast observations that anyone could make, so, yeah, I'm still confused as to why she's considered the High Bitch Queen Feminazi by so many.

Like I said, not a fan of her work, but that's just due to thinking that she's uninteresting. I can't even begin to imagine how you could spin that into the kind of obsessive rage that leads you to stalk and threaten someone for years.

Are you really baffled? They despise women who criticize them or their hobbies. They hate and fear women.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SedanChair posted:

Ha ha that's so funny when we are talking about a woman who has faced many death threats! :bravo:
I fixed it for you, now it's ok.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

bloodysabbath posted:

These aren't "invested well in mutual funds for retirement" rich people, they literally live in another world from you and I. This isn't unheard of. What I don't get is how a bunch of rich kids became poster children for the "indie" game scene/game criticism. Quinn, Quinn's BF, Wu, Sarkeesian & McIntosh all hail from families loaded beyond belief.

I don't really see how her being 'old money' is really indicative of her need to have another old money family funnel money into a Senator for her to get to speak infront of them.

It also kind of invaldiates the entire genesis of this which was "Woman fucks man to promote game (allegedly)". Don't you think she could use her vast riches to promote said free game? It would put her on par with 'ethical' promoters, I guess.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bloodysabbath posted:

So now this isn't just about ethics in games journalism but straight up populist anti-elitism? Of all the ridiculous allegations gamergaters have made as to why anyone should give a poo poo about Zoe Quinn accusing her of being on the cusp of a Bilderberger is just incredibly strange.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

This reminds me: One rumor I've seen bandied about by Gamergate's supporters is that most games writers are wealthy trust-fund kids. I've been accused of it myself, even claiming that I live in San Fran? I dunno. It's weird.

I'm British. I'm living in a cheap flat in rural Wales (and am currently dealing with 6mbit internet, 0.3mbit upstream). I have a total of £40 in my bank account right now. Every games and tech writer I know of is barely scraping by, usually living one commission or paycheque at a time. It's a miserably-paying business, and only a handful of permanent staff writers get anywhere near a good wage. Getting £100 for a lengthy review of a game that took several days to play through is considered good money. For indie sites, you're looking at closer to £10-20 per piece. A lot of people have day jobs on top of writing, because otherwise they'd not be able to pay rent or afford food.

Old money? Trust funds? gently caress that noise. I'd settle for a living wage, and so would just about every other writer in the field I know of. Most indie developers are even worse off. I know a few that make games on scrappy pawn-shop laptops with batteries that fizzle out after 30 minutes and no graphics hardware to speak of. Not unusual to see them mooch off library internet, even.

The only people making decent money here are publishers, big AAA developers (not the grunt programmers, though) and editors/staff writers for massive network sites like IGN and Gamespot. And none of them seem to be targets.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 9, 2015

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Popular Thug Drink posted:

So now this isn't just about ethics in games journalism but straight up populist anti-elitism? Of all the ridiculous allegations gamergaters have made as to why anyone should give a poo poo about Zoe Quinn accusing her of being on the cusp of a Bilderberger is just incredibly strange.

No you see she hosed her way to mediocrity, which only goes to show she is as much of a slut as Eron says she is, because she could have just used her vast riches to promote the game. Supposedly she could have also used this to buy her way into a discussion on online harassment, but she didn't and her arms-dealer boyfriend fronted that one for her.

This is a much more believable chain of events than "Woman gets harassed, gets media attention, uses it to bring awareness of the issue".

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

David Lifschitz is a chief executive for the Gehr Group, which contributes to Raytheon. Not sure why you expect me to know the details of a PAC designed to legally launder money and influence politics.

Dude, Raytheon is a massive company. Their PAC is funded by them. It's not 'laundering money', if they want to fund their PAC, as I said, they dig into their billions of dollars. If you look at the PAC on opensecrets, you see that the donations to it come from Raytheon people. You don't even appear to be able to distinguish between Raytheon and Raytheon PAC.

If you make a weird-rear end actuation, I do expect you to actually know something about the accusation you're making.

Where's the proof that Gehr Group donated to Raytheon PAC? Why do you think the Alex Lipshitz that Zoe Quinn is dating is the Gehr Group Lipschitz's son? And if Gehr Group donated to Raytheon PAC, isn't it a lot more likely that Raytheon PAC is using it's influence with senators for stuff like, oh, I don't know, ginormous defense contracts?

bloodysabbath posted:

Where do you get all this from?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Dominic White posted:

I'll start by saying I'm not a fan of her work. It's a little too reductive, and most of her points are boilerplate Feminism 101.

Careful. Thems fightin' words around these parts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
The "old money" theory is also what the rumour that she murdered someone and attacked a trans woman in a bar is based upon. Zoe Quinn isn't her real name, she's hiding something nefarious, I bet.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Dominic White posted:

Hey, no. If you trash that narrative, it means that we can't dream big. Here's a woman that was a nobody. All she had to do was:

1) Manipulate her boyfriend into posting an incoherent rant about how terrible she was to SA, 4chan and reddit;
2) Use that publicity to manipulate innocent but desperate gamers into attacking her, as well as staging multiple false flags;
3) Leverage that into a "victim" campaign to appear in the media writ large;
4) Which gains her the attention of several rich suitors that she then;
5) Manipulates into an intimate relationship with her because she, through her now vast internet mob, has loads of blackmail on him.

This eventually culminates into her arming her internet mob, storming the US Capitol, declaring martial law, circumcising all men and forcing them to play Depression Quest over and over. This is nicely in line with the fact that women hold literally all the power in the world, as demonstrated by the spaghetti story above. It's beautiful and one helluva success story. It's inspiring for any suave master-manipulator looking to go big. It's the American Dream.

I mean sure, your story makes more sense and is more in line with reality, but do you really want to get in the way of a good rumor here?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yeah, I've yet to see any evidence that she has some kind of old money background that doesn't involve red squiggly lines drawn wildly on screenshots collected from 8chan.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Careful. Thems fightin' words around these parts.

Nope. It's basically what I said, too. It's just I didn't then creepily imply that her job at 23 made her a bad person forever. Edit: And that she's scamming people by producing videos slowly.

Powercrazy posted:

Working for an MLM company in any capacity shows you are either too stupid to live, or what's wrong with capitalism. Both deserve death, but harassment social shaming at the very least.

People who shame people for the job that had at twenty-three are bizarre weirdos, and would be treated as such in any social group. Try it. Try telling your friends that someone, at age twenty-three, worked for someone sketchy, and see if they give a poo poo.

Obdicut fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 9, 2015

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

SedanChair posted:

Are you really baffled? They despise women who criticize them or their hobbies. They hate and fear women.

There's a definite tendency in current nerd circles for people to misconstrue attacks on things they like as attacks on themselves, for whatever reason. (It probably relates back to the marketing tactic of treating the consumption of a product as if it's foundational to personal identity; you're not a guy who plays video games, you're a gamer, because then we can sell you poo poo with "gamer" written on it.) It even happens on here, from time to time.

I think Sarkeesian's kind of caught between three sides on that. On one side, there's that particularly bitter brand of Internet rear end in a top hat who's founded some or all of his identity on being angry at women; on another, there are hardcore gamers who resent critical analysis of their hobby, because they misconstrue it as an attack on themselves; and on the third, there's the idiocy of the modern American left-vs.-right "culture war," where she's automatically on several different poo poo lists because she is of necessity discussing several topics that are somehow considered left-wing. She thus became a focusing point.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

please let me show you screenshots of all The Ladies swooning over me
Do people forget that Zoe released her game (or made it free or something) in the wake of Robin Williams' suicide? That's a true scumbag move. And she siced her sycophants on the wizards over at 4 chan because there was like a couple derogatory posts about her at some point (talk about punching down). And that whole thing with her trying her darndest to halt the Fine Young Capitalists while setting up a similar charity on Patreon that had the money donated go directly to her Paypal. The details are a bit fuzzy, but I think that was the gist.

She's a terrible person. There's more to the story than the sex stuff. And it's funny that that continues to be the hill that so many people choose to die on vis-a-vis this Gamergate thing.

Also, why has no one defended Wu in this thread yet? Or did I miss it?

Anita is a dumb dumb who thinks some undefinable mess of pixels is the feminist icon par excellance in gaming. Like, lmbo.

Has anyone mentioned the ABC Youtube video about harassment in gaming that got downvoted to hell? Or Anita's inability to name three problematic games on Colbert?

We need more talking points here. It seems like this thread is on a perpetual merry-go-round of Gamergate (as a hashtag's) origin.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Tezzor posted:

Let's recall that there's actually no evidence that this person has any relation to Zoe Quinn's boyfriend. Let's also recall a Classic Moment from Hellthread That Was:

Just replace" Obama" with "Zoe" and this is perfect.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Pandemonium posted:

Do people forget that Zoe released her game (or made it free or something) in the wake of Robin Williams' suicide?

Her game had been out for months at that time, available from a multitude of sites. The Steam release date - which Valve had set weeks prior - just happened to be not too long after Robin Williams' suicide. She could have cancelled the release, but it's a game about helping people deal with depression, so re-releasing it when a lot of people are talking about depression seems like a good idea? I dunno. Not seeing the 'terrible' here.

It had always been free.

You are really reaching for reasons to be mad about a woman who made a short, free text adventure about coping with depression.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jul 9, 2015

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pandemonium posted:

Do people forget that Zoe released her game (or made it free or something) in the wake of Robin Williams' suicide? That's a true scumbag move.

Depression Quest was released, for free, in February 2013. Robin Williams died in August 2014. In the reality I inhabit, Feburary 2013 came before August 2014, and I hope it is the same sensible chronology in the reality you inhabit.

Gamergate has said many incredibly preposterous things about Zoe Quinn but I was not aware that she was also a time wizard.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Pandemonium posted:

Do people forget that Zoe released her game (or made it free or something) in the wake of Robin Williams' suicide? That's a true scumbag move. And she siced her sycophants on the wizards over at 4 chan because there was like a couple derogatory posts about her at some point (talk about punching down). And that whole thing with her trying her darndest to halt the Fine Young Capitalists while setting up a similar charity on Patreon that had the money donated go directly to her Paypal. The details are a bit fuzzy, but I think that was the gist.

She's a terrible person. There's more to the story than the sex stuff. And it's funny that that continues to be the hill that so many people choose to die on vis-a-vis this Gamergate thing.

Anita is a dumb dumb who thinks some undefinable mess of pixels is the feminist icon par excellance in gaming. Like, lmbo.

Has anyone mentioned the ABC Youtube video about harassment in gaming that got downvoted to hell? Or Anita's inability to name three problematic games on Colbert?

We need more talking points here. It seems like this thread is on a perpetual merry-go-round of Gamergate (as a hashtag's) origin.

Why are you so obsessed with these random youtube women?

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Pandemonium posted:

This was a pretty good parody of a GG supporter but you've mostly hit on points that have been done before. The Robin Williams' suicide bit was new, though, and that's a good one, because the idea it's a scummy move to have your game free in the wake of a suicide is really something that makes zero sense at all.

Edit: Oh it was free all along. Even better.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Gamergate has said many incredibly preposterous things about Zoe Quinn but I was not aware that she was also a time wizard.

It's pretty obvious. How else would they execute their plan to destroy all of my childhood videogames?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Dominic White posted:

Her game had been out for months at that time, available from a multitude of sites. The Steam release date - which Valve had set weeks prior - just happened to be not too long after Robin Williams' suicide. She could have cancelled the release, but it's a game about helping people deal with depression, so releasing it when a lot of people are talking about depression seems like a good idea? I dunno. Not seeing the 'terrible' here.

It had always been free.

You are really reaching for reasons to be mad about a woman who made a short, free text adventure about coping with depression.

The only thing she did was post about how she was conflicted about releasing the game so soon after his death. And she debated whether she should charge for it on Steam to donate to charity, but decided against it. But of course that's not what everyone thinks happened, as demonstrated here.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Wanderer posted:

There's a definite tendency in current nerd circles for people to misconstrue attacks on things they like as attacks on themselves, for whatever reason. (It probably relates back to the marketing tactic of treating the consumption of a product as if it's foundational to personal identity; you're not a guy who plays video games, you're a gamer, because then we can sell you poo poo with "gamer" written on it.) It even happens on here, from time to time.

It's hardly new, it reminds me of Mustang vs. Camaro "debates" in the letters section of Hot Rod in the '80s.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

please let me show you screenshots of all The Ladies swooning over me

Dominic White posted:

Her game had been out for months at that time, available from a multitude of sites. The Steam release date - which Valve had set weeks prior - just happened to be not too long after Robin Williams' suicide. She could have cancelled the release, but it's a game about helping people deal with depression, so re-releasing it when a lot of people are talking about depression seems like a good idea? I dunno. Not seeing the 'terrible' here.

It had always been free.

I've never had the mispleasure of playing the "game", but I hear it has the opposite effect. As in, there is no help to found coping with depression in it. Can I criticize it for being the garbage that it is, or is that also off-limits?

Good to see everyone so far has latched onto this one bit and conveniently ignored what she did to the wizards and the Fine Young Capitalists.

It's okay to admit she's a lovely person.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Pandemonium posted:

I've never had the mispleasure of playing the "game", but I hear it has the opposite effect. As in, there is no help to found coping with depression in it. Can I criticize it for being the garbage that it is, or is that also off-limits?

If you haven't played it, how do you know it's garbage?

You're taking the gimmick too far, man.

Whether or not she's a lovely person, what does she have to do with ethics in game journalism? Or, really, anything?

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Pandemonium posted:

I've never had the mispleasure of playing the "game", but I hear it has the opposite effect.

Whooosh! And off go the goalposts again. Really scrambling for something - ANYTHING - to use as ammo here, ain't ya? Sorry, heard it all before. You're balls deep in Gamergate squiggly-line propaganda and talking points. And crying about 'The Wizards' is only going to get you laughed at.

Oh yeah, and before we get any deeper into this, The Fine Young Capitalists aren't a charity (the hint is in their name), and Quinn didn't doxx them. She linked to their site and their server couldn't handle the traffic. And no, that's not a DDOS either. That's not even slashdotting.

Serf
May 5, 2011

"She's a lovely person therefore she deserved death threats and harassment."

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pandemonium posted:

Good to see everyone so far has latched onto this one bit and conveniently ignored what she did to the wizards and the Fine Young Capitalists.

It's okay to admit she's a lovely person.

I haven't seen any evidence that she's a lovely person. I've only seen a bunch of people who seem to have an intense and irrational dislike of her, and I tend not to believe overly angry people when they accuse women of being part of a conspiracy to destroy games.

It's also hard not to latch onto an accusation so bizarre that it makes you question the accuser's ability to accurately perceive causality. It's funny that you don't seem to understand that 2013 came before 2014, but we've had weirder people posting ITT against Zoe Quinn.

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jul 9, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I played it. It made me depressed. So success?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Pandemonium posted:

I could wade through GG conspiracy theories myself to try and learn their take on this, but I am much more interested to hear what you think she did to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
How is Gamergate relevant now a year later? I mean, it's clearly obviously a dumb load of poo poo but at this point who cares about them?

• Locked thread