Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

Day was trying to be weirdly strategic to try and confuse people or something. I don't know. Day's not exactly a mastermind.

but Audrey voted to keep her :confused:

Wow what a twisty twist twist.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

STAC Goat posted:

Day was trying to be weirdly strategic to try and confuse people or something. I don't know. Day's not exactly a mastermind.

No kidding :psyduck:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Day lacks self awareness. She runs her mouth about being this fierce competitor and then acts shocked and hurt that "cowards" are voting her out. You placed the target firmly on yourself Day......

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

At least Becky, Jeff, and Jackie don't have to worry about being cowards for not playing Day's game.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Kathy Griffin's twist, like her jokes, had no effect.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Audrey on the wrong side of the vote again. And loses any gains she made with clay and shelli

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Binary Logic posted:

Kathy Griffin's twist, like her jokes, had no effect.
Hahahahahahah

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Binary Logic posted:

but Audrey voted to keep her :confused:

Wow what a twisty twist twist.

She always throws out hinky votes and people will probably know it was her again.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Audrey's nuts. It's best not try and think too hard about it and try and makes sense of her reasoning.

"I thought I could scare her into getting her vote."
"They're cowards."

No self awareness at all.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Haha, Julie making GBS threads on da's game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Goodbye, Day. You were entertaining but quite possibly the stupidest and least self aware player in recent BB history.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Lol I was right.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
That poo poo about people being afraid to do anything against Audrey was complete BS and just day looking for an excuse. They are a bit afraid of how it would be portrayed in editing, but it was just people not liking Day.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I didn't like Day in the game but that was a great interview. I laughed out loud at he reaction to learning about Audreys vote

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Gronk is preventing Audrey and Clay from being Have Nots!

drat you, Gronk!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Hahahahahaha Gronk pong

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SteveVizsla posted:

That poo poo about people being afraid to do anything against Audrey was complete BS and just day looking for an excuse. They are a bit afraid of how it would be portrayed in editing, but it was just people not liking Day.

No, Day genuinely believes that bullshit. She's just utterly incapable of self awareness, owning her failures, or seeing things from others perspectives. The edit was super nice to her because the reality of her "campaign" was her walking up to everyone and claiming she needed just one more vote but couldn't tell anyone who was voting, who had the power, or what she'd do for them. She really just expected people to keep her just because.

Day and Jason spent the whole week calling everyone cowards and saying how they were the only good players in the house. They believe it. And the fact that everyone didn't line up for Days game infuriated her.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
Yes! Jeff, Audrey, and Clay out.

edit: Vanessa and Austin HoH! Sweeet.

Spiky Ooze fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jul 10, 2015

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Steve totally named that 28 but it bounced out.

I'm gonna choose to believe he worked out the physics and geometry and was aiming for it.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Man, I didn't think that I could like Day any less after her consistently-awful gameplay, but that interview really threaded the needle for me. They're not "cowards"; they are taking you out of the game with a clean shot. :jerkbag:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Holy poo poo, Vanessa with the win at the buzzer!

Thank god, I couldn't stand another week of James in HOH.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, thank God James didn't win again. He would have been unbearable.

That could be the end for him if they don't want to give him another chance at winning. Austin and Vanessa HATE him.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Generic American posted:

Man, I didn't think that I could like Day any less after her consistently-awful gameplay, but that interview really threaded the needle for me. They're not "cowards"; they are taking you out of the game with a clean shot. :jerkbag:

Aside from the cowards thing and the Audrey thing, I did think it was a good interview. Maybe just because she was making me laugh

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Austin and Vanessa ensuring Jiz is safe for another week.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What does it mean now that the twin twist is busted?

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
This is a great combination of HOHs. I really hope they put up Jeff/James/Jason and make them fight it out.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

blue squares posted:

Nothing. They have to vote one out or if they last 5 weeks, they're both in.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I genuinely believe Day is both one of the best HGs in recent memory and one of the worst players in recent history. I already miss her and yet I'm very satisfied she was evicted at her first opportunity because of how badly she played.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

No, Day genuinely believes that bullshit. She's just utterly incapable of self awareness, owning her failures, or seeing things from others perspectives. The edit was super nice to her because the reality of her "campaign" was her walking up to everyone and claiming she needed just one more vote but couldn't tell anyone who was voting, who had the power, or what she'd do for them. She really just expected people to keep her just because.

Day and Jason spent the whole week calling everyone cowards and saying how they were the only good players in the house. They believe it. And the fact that everyone didn't line up for Days game infuriated her.

I didn't mean it was BS on her part, I meant it was BS in that it wasn't actually what was going on

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, sorry. I just read too much into "excuse" and thought you were saying she was spinning poo poo. I just wanted to make clear that Day is genuinely as deluded and stubborn as she appears to be.

On the HOHs, it really probably would have been more fun gameplay wise if James was up there with Austin, Vanessa, or Juliza. Two sides of the house targeting each other. Hell, James and Juliza are probably the top targets on either side so that could have been awesome.

But James is terrible and I couldn't stand his Napoleon Complex in power for another week. So thank God.

Hopefully this week should still provide plenty of fun with the Juliza thing, general scrambling, and whatever Audrey thinks of doing.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Taking a complete absence from the internet with regards to bb has increased my enjoyment of the season a thousandfold. I like most of this cast so far. Austin reminds me of Zach from bb8, i dunno how far he'll get. Too early to really gauge any winners so far, I don't see Audrey making it to Jury just because she made too big a target of herself too early though with the twins being out in the open, it might be an opportunity for her to get back under the radar. I think gamebots are going to overdo it and vote all of eachother out and I dunno Meg or someone is going to win. That's my prediction. Meg wins, Luigi method.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

blue squares posted:

Jiz might be safe because Vanessa and Austin (once he's actually told about it; He's still in the dark) might try to "weaponize" Jiz knowing they gain another body and vote come Week 5.
She's 100% safe this week but Jiz still have 2 more evictions after this one to survive.

This should be the week to go for Audrey and Clay with Jeff as an option if things go tits up with POV.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

E: poo poo, sorry everyone!

SteveVizsla fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jul 11, 2015

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.
Wrong thread, er'body.

If you're a virgin, avert your eyes.

SuperSpiff fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jul 10, 2015

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Yeah, they haven't shown much of Jeff on TV, other than him saying that he wants to distance himself from Jackie.

I was holding out hope that Day would survive just because she was an interesting HG.

Steve is, somehow, more awkward than Ian.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jeff it's dumb as gently caress. Also disgusting based on something I saw online that won't be on the show

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

On the flipside, I think Johnny Mac is adorable in a super dorky way in all his diary room interviews.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Clocks posted:

On the flipside, I think Johnny Mac is adorable in a super dorky way in all his diary room interviews.

Yeah I'm coming around on him.

James on other hand has one single personality trait and it's annoying.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jul 13, 2015

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Clocks posted:

hes currently my fave person in the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

blue squares posted:

James on other hand has one single personality trait and it's annoying.

That's because his other significant personality trait is being a massive pervert and that will never make TV.

• Locked thread