Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Calaveron posted:

This is now all I can think of when I think of the Fuckbarn, just with a US flag dress

This is Muir. US Flag panties at most.

Also, Clint Eastwood and Glenn Beck.

I dont know fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I thought conservatives hated Beck cause he didn't call gay marriage the worst tyranny to happen to anyone in history anytime ever.

I think we may be wrong about the gently caress barn. The wiener thing might be a setup to all three ending up being unable to stop themselves trying to touch Zed hot Waifu, then Zed killing them for touching his property, to show how liberals are the REAL rapists, and so Muir can write snuff fiction about people he hates.

I hate that I care enough to guess.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Dees actually understands how to communicate to the viewer well and also understands logical arguments. He actually makes his points very clearly and you can tell how he arrived at him.

The issue is that his information is...uh...tainted. By the crazy.

Political Cartoons 2015: You know, Dees is pretty good by comparison

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I think conservatives abandoned Beck because he got to the point where he dropped the dog whistle and just spewed unfiltered right-wing talking points.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Sir Tonk posted:

Work harder, Greece!

Hmm, yes, but have you considered that maybe they're not really working hard?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Xander77 posted:

Greeks wear the Turkish Fez?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
It's funny, becuase I haven't seen (or missed) JJ posted here for a while, I'd forgotten what a colossal idiot JJ is.

You are a colossal idiot, JJ.

Amarkov
Jun 21, 2010
He's slowed down his cartooning a lot. He's only posted two on his site since last September.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Greeks wear the Turkish Fez?

Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fez#/media/File:King_Otto_of_Greece.jpg

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

colonel_korn posted:

That Trump :3:

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Witness BIG FOOT-IN-MOUTH in a head to head all out MONSTER TRUCK BRAWL with HIS-OWN-GRAVE DIGGER!

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Just wondering if anyone saw the new "Minions" movie. Glenn McCoy worked on the film, contributing a lot of gags to it.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
So that explains why one of the minions turned to the camera and delivered a three-minute soliloquy on the problems with Obama's America.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Saint Sputnik posted:

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Witness BIG FOOT-IN-MOUTH in a head to head all out MONSTER TRUCK BRAWL with HIS-OWN-GRAVE DIGGER!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think of that great politoon.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Title: Progress

I agree with people who said earlier that it's really sad the only progress a black church being shot up by a white supremacist managed to squeeze out of our nation is "taking the Confederate Flag down from official buildings" but it's better than nothing :shrug:

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

loquacius posted:

I agree with people who said earlier that it's really sad the only progress a black church being shot up by a white supremacist managed to squeeze out of our nation is "taking the Confederate Flag down from official buildings" but it's better than nothing :shrug:

It's more symbolic than anything. You can make anything sound pointless with the right rhetoric: "Some people are no longer around, and the only thing that came of it was a cloth was removed from a place."

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Takoluka posted:

It's more symbolic than anything. You can make anything sound pointless with the right rhetoric: "Some people are no longer around, and the only thing that came of it was a cloth was removed from a place."

If symbols didn't matter, we wouldn't make them in the first place

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
"Stay away Uncle Sam, this is my skullfuck skull pile. Uidite!"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mister Beeg posted:

Just wondering if anyone saw the new "Minions" movie. Glenn McCoy worked on the film, contributing a lot of gags to it.

That would explain a lot about why I thought it was garbage.

I know saying this about that sort of movie sounds real bad, but that movie had no connection to any kind of logic, even its own. Every scene just felt completely disconnected from anything that came before, so it's fitting a McCoy did it.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cosby admitted to raping some women and got away with it, are they really trying to say that he's getting unfairly attacked by the media?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Obama's just havin such a good time!!!

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Radish posted:

Cosby admitted to raping some women and got away with it, are they really trying to say that he's getting unfairly attacked by the media?

I think they're sure Obama is raping the country so they're trying to point out what they feel to be a ridiculous double standard.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Someone label that reporter guy Glenn McCoy and make this cartoon accurate

quote:

The landshark has eaten Barack Obama, vanguard of the party that actually cares about the middle class, thus doing irreparable damage to that couple's wallet. AGC.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Lack of appropriate national stereotype for Britain.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Disinterested posted:

Lack of appropriate national stereotype for Britain.

:agreed:, doesn't Latuff know who John Bull is?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

loquacius posted:

Given John Bull is a bit old hat I would have accepted the queen or Kitchener.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

"Hmm, isn't there a difference between ol' fashioned cheating on your wife and how Cosby may have drugged and raped multiple women? Naaah, whatever, I hate Clinton's guts, let's do this!"

California Pals: Jen Sorensen will at San Diego Comicon today and tomorrow if you're in to that kinda thing. I have never seen or heard her in interviews, could be interesting.

After all the trash dumps in comic book form about Greece, at least Sorensen gets it. The IMF is a loanshark scam that preys on impoverished nations.

SPORTS. Something-something about Boston, I dunno what it means but Greenberg is pist.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Post 9-11 User posted:

SPORTS. Something-something about Boston, I dunno what it means but Greenberg is pist.

That's a Detroit Tigers hat

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

loquacius posted:

Noted Beverly Hills Cop enthusiast Tom Selleck.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Post 9-11 User posted:

He's watering down the ranch dressing! The maniac!

Acropolis
Feb 21, 2014

Post 9-11 User posted:

For those who need context: Allegedly, Tom Selleck stole water from fire hydrants in Ventura County for his ranch by just filling up a tanker truck and driving it away. Seeing as this is in California during a major drought this is an even bigger deal than normal and Californians on both sides of the aisle are pissed.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

loquacius posted:

I may be reading way too far into this, but the comic is "papering over" the Confederate flag, just as we as a society are "papering over" the real issues of race and guns by focusing on the flag. Getting rid of the flag is indeed progress (BTW, what other country allows a defeated rebel group to continue flying their flag?), but it's not nearly enough.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Acropolis posted:

For those who need context: Allegedly, Tom Selleck stole water from fire hydrants in Ventura County for his ranch by just filling up a tanker truck and driving it away. Seeing as this is in California during a major drought this is an even bigger deal than normal and Californians on both sides of the aisle are pissed.

Addendum: so he could farm avocados.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Mike Lester wants sick burns on Bill Clinton so much that he'd kinda sorta defend a serial rapist. You do you, ya wife-beating lug.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

loquacius posted:

Yes?

I mean, come on guys, how do you not recognize an obvious '80's icon?

oh god i'm so old

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Xander77 posted:

This guy's whole point is that the existence of corruption means that all workers have easy jobs.

If this were true, corruption would generally be considered a good thing, I think.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Eschers Basement posted:

Yes?

I mean, come on guys, how do you not recognize an obvious '80's icon?

oh god i'm so old

I was just trying to set 9-11 straight. He apparently thought it was a Sox hat or something :shrug:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

loquacius posted:

Johnny committed treason though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Acropolis posted:

If he is charged and-

Oh gently caress it he is not gonna get anything more then a slap on the wrist. :suicide:

• Locked thread