Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Klaus88 posted:

:frogsiren::derp:The redpillers are coming! The redpillers are coming! :derp::frogsiren:

:ssh: Thought you kiwis could use a laugh.

Let them come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Slavvy posted:

Let them come.

We'll welcome them as liberators.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Somfin posted:

We'll welcome them as liberators.
For too many years we toiled under Jinny Shupley and Hilun Cluck. Brothers, throw up your hands with me and shout unto the sky "yeah nah yeah."

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
They wouldn't last ten minutes in South Auckland.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

They wouldn't last ten minutes in South Auckland.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Red Pill Army spends it's first night on the beach after making splashdown.

"Alright fellow MALES, let's get some tents up and distribute rations"

"...but Captain Reddit, none of us are carrying tents. We thought you'd take care of that."

"What am I? Some kind of useless pencil pusher? gently caress it Sergeant, we'll just storm the nearest barracks. Google maps that."

"My phone isn't working, I don't I have roaming."

The remnants of the army are rescued three weeks later off the coast of Africa.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Klaus88 posted:

:frogsiren::derp:The redpillers are coming! The redpillers are coming! :derp::frogsiren:

Yeah, well at least New Zealanders can get laid

edit: we do have the whole 'wife beating' thing in common though

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
the idea of a physically fit redpiller redditor

must be a joke post

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Klaus88 posted:

Too right mate, bloody Trev and his Land Rover could sort that lot out

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Wonder if jk is at the rugger right now, necking down some tui and eating some quality burgers

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Wonder if jk is at the rugger right now, necking down some tui and eating some quality burgers
Foreign investor spotted.

Everybody knows jk would only eat Georgie Pie pies. He's that much of a top Kiwi bloke.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

They don't sell gp at the ring of fire. Although they do stock a range of real poo poo pies there actually.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
I necked a poo poo ton of tui tonight, the only thing saving my sanity from the 40 minute queues to get into poo poo wellingon bars.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Klaus88 posted:

a laugh requires something funny

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Eye of the beholder etc

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HAHAAH WTF is this making international news.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33405655

quote:

Police in the New Zealand town of Mosgiel are hunting for a dozen deer which are on the run after escaping from a local abattoir. Alarmed residents have reported spotting the animals in their backyards, roads and railway tracks.

The deer were among a mob of 16 which ran out of Otago Venison's compound early on Monday morning. Police said abattoir staff caught four immediately, while the rest split up and hoofed it.

Senior Sgt Craig Binnissen of the Southern District's police headquarters told the BBC that the dozen farm-bred deer have been "running around town and into people's backyards". Obviously they were not obeying road rules," he said.

No injuries or damage to property have been reported so far in the town, which has a population of about 12,000.

Police believe six deer have fled into a nearby forest, and suspect the others are heading towards a nearby deer farm. "They could be just following their instincts," said Snr Sgt Binnissen.

The public has been advised to keep an eye on the deer if they spot them, and ring the police immediately.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11478193&ref=NZH_FBpage

This is pretty nice, all rentals (except where physically impossible) will soon need to be insulated by law, as well as a couple of other bits about smoke alarms being landlords responsibility

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Spiteski posted:

This is pretty nice, all rentals (except where physically impossible inconvenient) will soon need to be insulated by law, as well as a couple of other bits about smoke alarms being landlords responsibility

ftfy

octan3
Jul 10, 2004
DoNt dO DrUgs

Spiteski posted:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11478193&ref=NZH_FBpage

This is pretty nice, all rentals (except where physically impossible) will soon need to be insulated by law, as well as a couple of other bits about smoke alarms being landlords responsibility

Time to jack up rents to cover the cost of insulating in four years time.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Spiteski posted:

Cool, the last place I was in wasn't insulated at all and would regularly be -2 in the rooms in winter.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Spiteski posted:

can't wait to see some tears / weaselling out of this one

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Yeah I can't wait to be even more totally unable to find a place to live.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Rental caps still looking like a real good idea to me

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
They're a really good idea that will help a lot of people in this country.

So give up on it ever happening, lad.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

They're a really good idea that will help a lot of people in this country.

So give up on it ever happening, lad.

As a poor person I think this would be a fantastic idea which is evidence enough that it will never, ever happen.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I'm probably the latest in a parade of yanks to say this, but what's up with the thread title?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Neo_Crimson posted:

I'm probably the latest in a parade of yanks to say this, but what's up with the thread title?

Scary MP Judith "Crusher" Collins claims to be very big on hugs. Also dances on stage with Elvis impersonators but thats neither here nor there.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Neo_Crimson posted:

She's an MP on the far right of the National Party who lost her Ministership after a bunch of dodgy but as-yet unproven stuff came to light. Since then she's been on a PR offensive to try rehabilitate her image.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

She wants to be the next overlord/lady

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

She wants to be the next overlord/lady Margaret Thatcher

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
She was also kinda hot in her 20s but sadly looks fade

edit: I GISed and I take back the kinda hot in her 20s thing

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Our next leader ruler

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Great thanks for posting that picture now I'm all horned up... for law and order!!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
That's an incredible hair combination.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

:drat:

klen dool
May 7, 2007

Okay well me being wrong in some limited situations doesn't change my overall point.

:swoon::gonk:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I remember that from an old portfolio of political cartoons in the school library.

Also, the Chinese are apparently invading from Argentina.

• Locked thread