Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Ogrel72 posted:

gently caress dude.

You doing ok?

I'm alright, just can't loving believe someone I knew was diddling kids, and potentially his own kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

The grandkid isn't ruined yet
FAS isn't considered ruined?

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

This is very good.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mike-o posted:

I'm alright, just can't loving believe someone I knew was diddling kids, and potentially his own kids.

Were they kid teenagers or like 17 teenagers?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

Jesus loving christ, dude. Time and place.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Pretty relevant question

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dead Reckoning posted:

Jesus loving christ, dude. Time and place.

Oh right. Dad chat thread not drunk chat thread.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What the gently caress

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

Oh right. Dad chat thread not drunk chat thread.

Mike-o just found out that one of his Iraq buddies killed himself, possibly because he was molesting his own daughters, so "well, were they almost 18, or was it somehow even worse?" is not an appropriate question for any thread. There's being edgy, and then there's being just plain insensitive.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Victor Vermis posted:

I'm going to three weddings in August. Haven't been to one since I was a kid.

I've never owned a suit.

You adults got any tips? I googled some style stuff to get an idea of what I want, but other than that I am just planning on going to Men's Wearhouse and have them hold my hand.

In Memory of Hags I suggest you "go down to the black tailor and get 2 suits for $50." It's the classiest of options.

I often wonder if he's putrefying in that very suit he was so proud of. Did his family get out if the above ground pool and get him buried in his best 2 for one black tailor suit? I bet they had him cremated just because they knew they'd save on the gas bill once the adipose layers began to pyrolize. Wonder if they extra crispyed him in one of the famous suits, though? Would it be tacky to FB message the widow and ask her? I bet the flames were green for a time. I'll leave that bit out.

I often imagine he wore an abundance of purple and teal when dresses up. You know, for a straight white guy in Alabama.

:shrug:

Miss u hags. It was way more fun to sick burn you the person than to wax poetic about you getting sick burned at the crematorium/NASCAR memorial/First Assembly Baptist/Post Office in your lovely little Alabama town you anonymously died in. RIP in piss you human being.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Stultus Maximus posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:stonklol:

loling that probie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

seriously wtf man

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm gonna assume that he missed the suicide and incest part and just got the wrong end of the stick.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So, uh, how 'bout that sportsball?

But seriously in lighter topics, Netflix has a cool new documentary about The Amazing Randi called An Honest Liar. He and his partner just got married after 25 years. :unsmith:

EBB fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 11, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
so uhhhhhh this blew up quick while I was gone at the beach :stare:

here's the icing on the cake to this hosed up situation: he was the SHARP coordinator/head guy at the place he was stationed. if you really need to know how old they were, the ages were 13, 15, and 17. like I said, the pics of his daughters on Facebook look like all three of them fit those ages. It doesn't loving matter how old they were, they were kids (and possibly his daughters).

back to more lighthearted poo poo, I rode some go karts with my step daughter today, waded out into the ocean and looked at tourist trap mom and pop shops by the beach with the girlfriend :unsmith:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

In Memory of Hags I suggest you "go down to the black tailor and get 2 suits for $50." It's the classiest of options.

I often wonder if he's putrefying in that very suit he was so proud of. Did his family get out if the above ground pool and get him buried in his best 2 for one black tailor suit? I bet they had him cremated just because they knew they'd save on the gas bill once the adipose layers began to pyrolize. Wonder if they extra crispyed him in one of the famous suits, though? Would it be tacky to FB message the widow and ask her? I bet the flames were green for a time. I'll leave that bit out.

I often imagine he wore an abundance of purple and teal when dresses up. You know, for a straight white guy in Alabama.

:shrug:

Miss u hags. It was way more fun to sick burn you the person than to wax poetic about you getting sick burned at the crematorium/NASCAR memorial/First Assembly Baptist/Post Office in your lovely little Alabama town you anonymously died in. RIP in piss you human being.

Wait what when did hagetaka die

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Mike-o posted:

go karts

qtiyd

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Two Finger posted:

Wait what when did hagetaka die

Killed himself after we made fun of his discolored t-shirts and the burlap bags he clothed his children in.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Killed himself after we made fun of his discolored t-shirts and the burlap bags he clothed his children in.

COPS CURE MODS

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

COPS CURE MODS

More like heart attacks cure mods

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

idk how you people know he died. he had a hissy fit when we all yelled at him for saying that the fifth element was a bad movie and autobanned, thats the last i heard of him

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

enough people seem to actually kill themselves that it seems kinda in poor taste to joke about it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
shim is really insistent that he died, which is why i suspect shim actually murdered him. just like he murdered spongebob on the trail

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

just like he murdered spongebob on the trail

a boy can dream

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
wow how bout a little respect for the dead veins

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am at a party where there's a group of people who are talking about Star Citizen, and actually think it's still going to be a game. I wasn't sure if people like this were real.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should start playing elite on your phone

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Anita Dickinme posted:

I am at a party where there's a group of people who are talking about Star Citizen, and actually think it's still going to be a game. I wasn't sure if people like this were real.

That's the furthest thing from a party.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

holocaust bloopers posted:

That's the furthest thing from a party.

Yeah, sounds like a sick party, bro.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
its a fuckin lan party huh

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Be sure to tell EVERYONE there that you are joining the army.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rip spoogeboob snotpants

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

More like heart attacks cure mods

Someone needs to force feed Ralp and Ozma some pork rinds and bacon then.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
They kind of just herded to a corner and are almost ten feet from the closest human being. Decent party otherwise.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i'm having good feelings about a star wards film, y'all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTNJ51ghzdY

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yeah, I'm really really loving pumped.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm just gonna expect it to be total and utter poo poo until proven otherwise.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Oooo, there is a funny feeling in my pants!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shim is really insistent that he died, which is why i suspect shim actually murdered him. just like he murdered spongebob on the trail

Well.

I can guarantee you boys are never gonna hear from spongebob again.

Pick a version you like and fill in the blanks. Either:

He got off the boat and split from the whole fuckin' program.. man.

Or...

His went off the grid, and the Intel we're getting about the paramilitary he's raising over the across the border.. Well, they show that his methods have.. Become.. Well they've become unsound.

Choose your own narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

jj abrams made star trek fun again, i feel pretty good about his chances for star wars

• Locked thread