Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

New Tamen De Gushi

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

In which Tong has a stroke for like 5 panels.

also these things are way too short.

edit: I just reread a bunch of chapters, and Jing getting the number and then just shaking everyones hands is the cutest thing ever :allears:

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jul 1, 2015

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That is the face of a girl beginning to seriously question how she can be in love with someone that dumb.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Stretching is a fun activity to do while waiting in line.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Scary movie date shut down.
How will Ran get cuddles now?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Morinaga Milk's new series.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

:neckbeard:

I wish she learned some new character designs though.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The blonde is even taller this time what do you want from her gosh

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Insurrectionist posted:

The blonde is even taller this time what do you want from her gosh

Hahaha

Almost literally what I was gonna say.

Yay anyway. :neckbeard:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
And another Tamen de Gushi.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I liked the previous one.

:catstare:
:stare:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kodansha is gonna be releasing Princess Jellyfish in the us starting next year.

quote:

Kodansha Comics will debut the series in February 2016, and the company will publish the manga in large-format 2-in-1 editions. The releases will include color pages and bonus special features. Kodansha Comics' associate director of publishing services Ben Applegate told ANN that the company has the license to the first 12 volumes of the series. The company will then evaluate the title after releasing those 12 volumes (in six 2-in-1 omnibus releases) and will decide whether to continue publishing the title based on sales.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Double posting because Crunchryoll digital manga just also picked up Jellyfish Princess.

The first four volumes will launch on Crunchyroll on July 15 at 8:00 p.m. EDT. Volumes will be added afterward at regular intervals.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nice! I still haven't gotten around to reading it so that'll give me something else to read on CR besides Kiss Him Not Me.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Poil posted:

I liked the previous one.

:stare:

Girls aside, this has been my favourite expression so far (with a notable second place by the guy who gets hugged by Senpai in the rain):

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Special chapter for Mizutama Honey Boy in which Sengoku is basically Takeo.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I wanna marry Sengoku.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I'm glad that the shoujo world now has protagonists like Takeo and Sengoku. I'd marry both of them.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sengoku is the best.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This is exactly the sort of chapter I want from Fujiyama-san. No fuss, no muss, no two-page high-detail rear end shots out of nowhere. Just adorableness.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fujiyama-san-wa-Shishunki/Vol-006-Ch-045--Drawing-Fortunes-with-Fujiyama-san?id=235008

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
While I love Sun Jing's continued descent into madness wrt to her love life, there has been way too little mophead bro in Tamen de Gushi. Until now.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

This is exactly the sort of chapter I want from Fujiyama-san. No fuss, no muss, no two-page high-detail rear end shots out of nowhere. Just adorableness.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fujiyama-san-wa-Shishunki/Vol-006-Ch-045--Drawing-Fortunes-with-Fujiyama-san?id=235008

I lost my poo poo at "Holy poo poo."

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I completed Tramps like Us which was OK but too much of a shaggy dog story at the end. Then I tried Nana but too much melodrama with the other heroine and weird relationships. It's a shame since I liked Parakiss manga and anime series.

Also, read the manga by the same manga-ka of Jellyfish which was moving and inspirational.

Yep that's all so far.

Oh almost forgot I've started reading ReLIFE which I want to say is josei despite a male MC. It's a webcomic so the art is so-so but I like the story and characters.

Alder fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 9, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I think the whole point of Nana was screwed up relationships, and screwed up people. The only pair I liked was the one with Blast's young guitarist. Possibly because it was the only nice of the lot. Like when he got the acoustic guitar and learned the song that his girlfriend was named after and surprise performed it for her. :3:
Haven't read the manga though. I liked the opening song for the anime, I usually don't care for it, it fit really well with the series.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Alder posted:

Oh almost forgot I've started reading ReLIFE which I want to say is josei despite a male MC. It's a webcomic so the art is so-so but I like the story and characters.

ReLIFE is very good, but it (GENERIC SPOILERS, nothing specific but spoilered to be safe) sometimes gets really serious and has at least one hella dark moment.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Poil posted:

I think the whole point of Nana was screwed up relationships, and screwed up people.

Possibly. I read up to vol 7 and I read the summaries for the later stories. It was pretty depressing from there on until the hiatus which is still ongoing.

Although, I liked the beginning with young women moving to a new city to pursue their own goals and dealing with irl obstacles along the way.

Mikl posted:

ReLIFE is very good, but it (GENERIC SPOILERS, nothing specific but spoilered to be safe) sometimes gets really serious and has at least one hella dark moment.

Yeah, I don't blame the MC how he experienced PTSD from his first job and how much of struggle with his job search. Also, I liked how they handled the dating and being in HS but not really problems.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Alder posted:

Possibly. I read up to vol 7 and I read the summaries for the later stories. It was pretty depressing from there on until the hiatus which is still ongoing.

Although, I liked the beginning with young women moving to a new city to pursue their own goals and dealing with irl obstacles along the way.

Yeah, I don't blame the MC how he experienced PTSD from his first job and how much of struggle with his job search. Also, I liked how they handled the dating and being in HS but not really problems.

Yeah I liked the first part of Nana pretty well, read it so long ago I don't remember much about it, but it got too depressing for me so I stopped reading.

I expected ReLife to be really creepy from the concept. I mostly started reading it to see HOW creepy it was so I could poo poo on it and turns out it wasn't creepy at all and now I really like it haha. It was nice when they were still a ways behind the new chapters and were updating so quickly.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the most recent arc in ReLife (maybe it's done now) was lame and so i stopped reading.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Cake Attack posted:

the most recent arc in ReLife (maybe it's done now) was lame and so i stopped reading.

It wouldn't have been as bad if it had been 3-4 chapters long instead of 25+.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Cake Attack posted:

Yeah the volleyball arc is done now. I'd say it wasn't bad, but Kariu is kinda lame with her drama.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Well I just binge read through ReLife, thanks. :)

The main character's flashbacks are bit... yeah. Sounds like a terrible work experience.:stare:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

FallenGod posted:

It wouldn't have been as bad if it had been 3-4 chapters long instead of 25+.

At least the format doesn't make some arcs too draggy unlike some fighting manga.

I admit working for ReLIFE sounds a bit isolating and curious about how does one get a job there too.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is it just me or are things on Kissmanga showing up teeny-tiny now? This new chapter of Taiyou no Ie and some other recent uploads I've checked have all been tiny images.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Taiyou-no-Ie/Vol-012-Ch-048-001--A-Stubborn-Girl?id=235376

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yeah it's been happening a lot. Usually the equivalent release on bato.to is fine.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

Is it just me or are things on Kissmanga showing up teeny-tiny now? This new chapter of Taiyou no Ie and some other recent uploads I've checked have all been tiny images.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Taiyou-no-Ie/Vol-012-Ch-048-001--A-Stubborn-Girl?id=235376

Yeah I've been encountering this all day. really annoying.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
I assumed it was a bandwidth-saving measure.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

SwissArmyDruid posted:

I assumed it was a bandwidth-saving measure.
Making it unreadable is sure way to lower the bandwidth.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
The images are hosted on imgur/blogspot/whereever so they wont care about data usage, they probably just resized them incorrectly before uploading them.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Hell yeah
Rose of Versailles finally got licensed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Three new chapters of Tonari no Robot! :awesomelon:

edit - there's also a new chapter and an extra up of Please Love the Useless Me floating around but it's not on Batoto right now and I'm not going to link to the site I read it on. The extra is...something else :lol:

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 13, 2015