Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Starting in 15 minutes: http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

Show's over, here are the results:
Match 1: Zore (A) v. Palpy (B) (Buscus Title)
Winner: B

Plot 1: IGgy interviews Paul Heyman, who speaks for Boob Marley. Boob can only speak about how large his chest is. Everything else is his insatiable urge to destroy smaller chests.

Match 2: Boob Marley (A) vs. LORD OF BUTT (B)

Plot 2: Frederick Hope and Gryph Hammer talk. Gryph mentions he's going to interrup Interrupter Jones's match. Also he mentions that there are a lot of animals.

Match 3: Danaru (A) vs. Punchy (B)

Plot 3: Galen Marek asks Fruitsniffer to teach him how to hug. They discuss it.

Match 4: Galen Marek (A) vs. Fruitsniffer (B)

Plot 4: Sterv asks Simsmagic if he can take over for him in the next match. Simsmagic is hesitant, but Sterv, the cat, makes a convincing argument to Simsmagic, the fish.

Match 5: Simsmagic (A) vs. Interrupter Jones (B) Sterv (A) vs. Gryph Hammer (B) vs. Interrupter Jones (C)
Winner: A

Plot 5: Simsmagic approaches Dr. Rath for a fight. He really wants to debut. He's surprised when Dr. Rath accepts his challenge.

Match 5: Dr. Rath (A) vs. Simsmagic (B) (Black's Title)

Plot 6: Dr. Rath didn't realize that Simsmagic was an actual wrestler. He thought Simsmagic was just another kid from the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Match 6: EEEvil (A) vs. Aurora (B) (Kawaii Title)

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
I actually managed to watch the stream live for once, it was pretty fun. Favorite matches this week were my match (obviously) and Boob Marley vs. LORD OF BUTT. I didn't see all of the Buscus match but it looked pretty good too.

CLEAN SWEEP WOO! I think I might have actually hit more suplexes than Aurora in that match. I was surprised the chat seemed to mostly be on my side.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
As has been proved multiple times coughbetsonthewinnercough, the chat consists of hacks with absolutely no taste.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i have lots of taste!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

EEVILWINSLOL

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

11.07.2015 - THEY'RE PEOPLE - Let's Perpetuate Fake Writing Advice (Courtesy of Dragonatrix)

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
God drat my match :stare: That was a loving slobberknocker.

If we have a Toxx Clause themed PPV, it should be all stipulation matches. :getin:

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 12, 2015

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
CENATION

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
: That Gryph Hammer guy was alright. But now, I gotta get back to figuring out when to challenge Dr. Rath. I need that title! It's the purest form of Wrestling imaginable, wrestling whenever and wherever you are challenged! Wrestling Valhalla!

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Eeevil posted:

I think I might have actually hit more suplexes than Aurora in that match.

I checked the tapes. Looks like it was 4 for me and 8 for Aurora, assuming I'm counting the right moves. Though obviously you need at least twice that many to stop Cena.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: Boob Marley was a worthy opponent, but none shall challenge the supremacy of the EAGLE BARBARIAN! BRAAAAAAAWK!

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Hey moon men and fans of LPFWA. Man, I don't recall what happened last night. I was planning to interrupt Interrupter Jones and beat up that new guy, Simsmagic. But when I came out, it was the champ Sterv? Weird. :S Anyway, I tried to beat up the champ But he's the champ for a reason, and he hit me real good. XD Got some bruises and claw scratches. Isn't it illegal for animals to use their claws in the ring? :(

Still it was really good fun, and then Schir came up to me after the fight and gave me a free t-shirt! Said something about 'closest thing to payment,' Love ya Shir! ;D
Man, if only Chris Jericho could see me now. Of course, if he was in LPFWA, he'd put me in the crossface and cripple me if I tried to beat him up, but then he started Fozzy and travels around with them... Anyway, back to another day of following the LPFWA superstars!

Torchlighter fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jul 12, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I am undefeated by anyone who hasn't been a champion! That's really kind of neat! Also I think I could use some coffee!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DeceasedCrabFan4Ever posted:

Hey guys, it's me, the Crab Fan, here to give you, the people of the internet, the exclusive scoops on the backstage happenings of LPFWA! Here's a rundown of all the juicy gossip. Don't worry, if none of this happens, it's because plans change! I'd never make poo poo up for internet cared!

1. It's been said that Junpei Hyde is upset with his infrequent bookings as of late, and has demanded a spot on the next show because, and I quote, "I'm totally undefeated in singles, man!" (Note: Junpei hasn't actually had a singles match). On that note, he also seems to have a bizzare desire for the match to be flaming tables. I like him better when he harps on about anime.

2. Junpei Hyde was also allegedly interrogated backstage by resident "journalist" AnilEHilated on the topic of StandGate. Junpei reportedly had the response of "...the gently caress is a stand?"

3. It is, in fact, slightly possible that Nuffkins is not, in fact, an ordinary human being.

That's all on the scoops front today, folks! Remember: If you're sceptical about my sources, you're just jealous!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
So John Cena is now the kawaii-est.

I hope Simsmagic doesn't get discouraged and continues fighting to end anti-fish discrimination... ON THE RING!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Schir posted:

It is now confirmed: butts are better than boobs.

well obviously

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
: Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman, and I'm here to address a little discrepancy regarding my client: BOOB MARLEY. As some of you may realize, my client is no ordinary human being. No, I'd go so far to say my client isn't human at all! He's an engine of destruction, crushing anything foolish enough to get in the way of his mighty pectorals. Rules and regulations mean little to my client. There is only TOTAL DESTRUCTION on his mind. Anyone watching that match could see my client was in no mood to follow rules. Hell, he was barely in the mood to take on a single opponent! That announce table was going to be added to his list of victims! He was in a FRENZY. CLUTCHING THAT WANNABE MR rear end IN A BEARHUG, DRAWING THE LIFE FROM HIS BODY...and anyone watching, anyone with working eyes in their heads would plainly see this chicken winged competitor TAPPED. OUT. He was finished. He was crying uncle, and the only reason the match wasn't over was because my client's rampage wasn't on the legal competitive grounds. This confusion was enough to catch my client off of his guard, and let his opponent slither away with a tainted victory. It's embarrassing really. Embarrassing that such a perfect killing machine like my client has to be associated with such an underhanded, weak opponent. An opponent who takes advantage of technicalities, instead of just taking the beating he deserves. It sickens me. It sickens my client. He wants retribution. He wants a falls count anywhere match...and he WON'T take no for an answer.

God I hate how non-finisher submissions can end matches

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER BRAAAAAAAAWK

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Boob Marley looks like he's wearing a pirate hat so can we call his finisher The Treasure Chest?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match card for Saturday. We literally just finished writing this and there's some things that will occur that you may or may not enjoy.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Boob Marley

#2 Probably flaming tables, I dunno.
Junpei Hyde vs. Midnightlight

#3 One on One
Pyroi vs. JamieTheD

#4 Simsmagic's actual Debut.
Simsmagic vs. Atsl

#5 Punchy will leave you in Stich... nah.
Punchy vs. Stichez

#6 Co-Comm Title Match
AAA (Lazyfire and Immortan Joe) vs. Heaven and Hell (kalonZombie and Heavenator)

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It begins.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Heave better not screw this up for me.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

No women's matches? Boooo! #GiveKawaiiAChance

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
: As usual, booking fails to give the fans what they want. Me! I'm the reason the arena's always packed, but every show, the crowd has to leave disappointed because IGgy's too plastered to type my ring name into the schedule! The fans wanna see me chokeslam guys from the top rope and do piledrivers from the top of the cage! IGgy wants you to believe that booking me causes the Association's insurance premiums to skyrocket, but that's bull, man! He's just afraid that I'd upstage his precious Punchy! Guess you'll all have to wait even longer to see the Most Entertaining Man in Sports Entertainment! And I swear, if creative tells me to tap out after three seconds in a submission hold, I'll-*FEED CUT*

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

kalonZombie posted:

Heave better not screw this up for me.

:

You've already lost. I'll give you a chance to just walk away; we can forget you were even scheduled to fight me. All it will cost you is about six gallons of gasoline and a box of shotgun shells. It isn't every day I make this offer, and no, this isn't a bribe, it's a contract that lets you keep living until next time our paths cross.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

R.I.P. Zore.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

Lazyfire posted:

:

You've already lost. I'll give you a chance to just walk away; we can forget you were even scheduled to fight me. All it will cost you is about six gallons of gasoline and a box of shotgun shells. It isn't every day I make this offer, and no, this isn't a bribe, it's a contract that lets you keep living until next time our paths cross.

Listen, kalonZombie doesn't take a dive for anybody. I survived All 4 One. I survived Sneak King. I survived 80% of Sonic's story in Sonic 06. I'll destroy you.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Finally, my GLORIOUS return to the ring! And this time, I won't have two assholes trying to punch me in the face while I beat them up, no, this time, I have only one rear end in a top hat to fight, and the fool thinks he has good fashion sense! I mean just look at him, a white top hat!? Everyone knows that red bathrobes are IN this year!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

kalonZombie posted:

Listen, kalonZombie doesn't take a dive for anybody. I survived All 4 One. I survived Sneak King. I survived 80% of Sonic's story in Sonic 06. I'll destroy you.

:

You may think you have looked into the eye of mediocrity, but I've played through Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor. When I LP good games people post wondering how I didn't end up playing another terrible to average game.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'm watching you. Always. Watching. You. You know who you are. Soon, I will too.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Boob Marley

If Boob indeed crushes Zore's inferior chest, then on the next Buscus match can Zore's opponent conveniently forget his sunglasses? Just to see if that really was supposed to be Zore's special technique.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

If Boob indeed crushes Zore's inferior chest, then on the next Buscus match can Zore's opponent conveniently forget his sunglasses? Just to see if that really was supposed to be Zore's special technique.

So here's the thing: BFC wasn't wearing sunglasses during his match against Zore. I selected the wrong attire.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Everybody knows Chickens see with their ears.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

I'm watching you. Always. Watching. You. You know who you are. Soon, I will too.

Welp, time to search the Kawaii Division dressing rooms for hidden cameras again...

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
There's, er, no need to. Once caught Aurora on them. Haven't slept for weeks. Nevermore.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jul 18, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Oh, so now you're shaming people for diverse body types? Sexist pig! Go back to r/MRA! :argh:

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I, er, that's not what-women. Sorry, I just remembered I gotta sort my amiibos. Catch you later! Remember, if you find any bugs they're turned of-exitstagerightwhere'sasmokebombwhenyouneedone-

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yo, anil! Protip. We have invisible cameras covering every single millimeter of LPFWA arena. This is a wrestling association so we are obligated by moon law to be able to capture all the action at all times. I'm not saying you can check the footage but we're known for not locking anything. If you see a lock on a door it's fake. Case in point: Gryph Hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Great idea; except whoever I'm after has the same access. LPFWA is compromised and putting bugs in women's changing rooms was actually quite fun once I made sure Aurora was far, far away. I'm doing this for the truth, man.

• Locked thread