Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

zoux posted:

r mute makes 500 word care posts about soccer on reddit
i would but it's not worth the effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

R. Mute posted:

i would but it's not worth the effort

you do ive seen em

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

WoodrowSkillson posted:

how are they compared to pepe memes though

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Like it says on the tin, innit

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

holy god

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

zoux posted:

you do ive seen em
please don't stalk me zoux

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Berke Negri posted:

italians probably

ciao

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://www.google.be/search?q=dijsselbloem&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI4Kqi5OXYxgIVzNUUCh0LZQB1

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

alternatively the english, but probably still the walloons

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i would think the italians would have stout, swarthy wrists from the constant sin of onan + mimicking the sin of onan whenever a female passes

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
http://www.vox.com/2015/6/23/8831247/scott-walker-true-believer

:munch:

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

we're seeing the true believers of gen-x (joni ernst, ted cruz, bobby jindal, marco rubio, scott walker all off the top of my head) come of age now, thanks vox

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

we're seeing the true believers of gen-x (joni ernst, ted cruz, bobby jindal, marco rubio, scott walker all off the top of my head) come of age now, thanks Yeglasias

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

we're seeing the true believers of gen-x (joni ernst, ted cruz, bobby jindal, marco rubio, scott walker all off the top of my head) come of age now, thanks vox

these are all boomers

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

excelsior

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I am working up a Care Post for Primaries thread in response to the dude who says there's nothing we can do to address racism but wait for olds to do die -- what are some ideas y'all have.

kill young white people, as well

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

zoux posted:

these are all boomers

according to google, nah

boomers ended in 64

but I know generational gaps are weird and there aren't really hard cutoff dates, based on that though they'd all be right after the boomers

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

these are all boomers

uh

Cruz, Walker, Rubio and Jindal aren't boomers. They all came of age during Reagan, which puts them in Gen X, the early part specifically.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
early gen-x then, because i'm sure there's a difference between the ones who came of age during reagan/bush and the ones who came of age during clinton

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

quote:

The second unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in downtown Las Vegas has died from an apparent heart attack. John Alleman suffered a heart attack last week as he waited at the bus stop in front of the restaurant

In 2011, a man had a heart attack in the restaurant prompting customers to laugh and take pictures of what they thought was a publicity stunt.

In April 2012, a woman in her 40s collapsed eating a double bypass burger, smoking cigarettes and having a margarita.

zoux posted:

Like it says on the tin, innit

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

zoux posted:

these are all boomers

Walker is 47 dude.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

early gen-x then, because i'm sure there's a difference between the ones who came of age during reagan/bush and the ones who came of age during clinton

I bet that's what you like to tell yourself as your hand shakily hovers over the R candidates on the ballot before you quickly scribble the bubble next to the D in a cold sweat

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

that troll even caught a lurker

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Gen X has a couple different periods, and you can argue that people born in the mid 80's are a distinct generation from the 64-79 period.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

that troll even caught a lurker

It's not a troll if its just you saying something wrong.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

i think i know what a troll is thanks

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

zoux posted:

this is the ultimate zoux troll

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

"i am just trolling!": a memoir of zoux

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
what a dumbfuck

quote:

Syria currently has one of lowest education rates in the world, a consequence of the civil war that could prolong the crisis even further. According to a new Save the Children report, 2.8 million Syrian children are out of school both inside the war zone and in refugee camps.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's hard out here for a man.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/AllStateBanners/status/587744368334876673

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

"i am just trolling!": a memoir of zoux

existential trolling, the zoux story

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
some of those young syrian boys are probably out hustling for daily bread, while the girls instead have no choice but to go to a school because that seems like the safest place to park your daughters in a refugee camp

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

could be a Turkish nationalist banner?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

The Warszawa posted:

aww

well i am out of town right now but if someone adds me i will pop in

steamname is assoc. justice sonia sotomayor

i added you

also of course that is your username, i had guessed "i'd tap sotomayor"

i am a citizen of this republic

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
every day i burn the flag of the anime republic and pray for a coup

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

kustomkarkommando posted:

could be a Turkish nationalist banner?

yeah that's the one that european nationalists are always banging on about having inflated victim counts

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's the Regular Holocaust, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Jagchosis posted:

i am a citizen of this republic

how can we trust someone who openly declares a dual loyalty

• Locked thread