Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Sellin' this AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 for $240 shipped to the lower 48.

There's a minor spot on the rear element, but it might just need cleaning. The aperture isn't sticky, and though I don't have a working AF Nikon SLR to test it on, the focus mechanism turns fine with no abnormalities. Since I can't test it I will accept returns for 15 days.

Hurry because it's going on eBay at the end of the day tomorrow!

Also posted in SA-mart.

Payment via paypal to atomicthumbs at gmail.

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jun 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling a GR1s, in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Glass is pristine, LCD is working perfectly and viewfinder lines are bright and contrasty. Was originally sourced from Japan Camera Hunter. Comes with new Ruggard case. Asking $415 shipped within the continental US.

paypal / google wallet is cobermanns at gmail dot com

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.
That's a nice looking GR1

I am selling a very different kind of point and shoot - Nikon COOLPIX P7000

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3728040

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Anyone got a nice X100T on offer?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Radbot posted:

Anyone got a nice X100T on offer?

Get in line :argh:

Hambilderberglar
Dec 2, 2004

Would there be any interest in a nearly-new Canon EF-S 17-85? It's located in the EU, no cosmetic blemishes, saw very little use as some jerk bought me a 24-70 F4 shortly after getting it.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
someone make an offer on my micro nikkor, i don't want to put it on a three-day auction

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
Reposting since it's been a few months and I haven't used this thing at all. Poor baby :^(

Epson R-D1 (with the R-D1s update)
Comes with 3 batteries&charger, 2GB SD card, and a Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 PII.

Things to note: The display only works sometimes.

$1,000 shipped ConUS!

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

I guess I'll ask it here, my father in law is looking to offload his second camera that he doesn't use too much (d3s and some nice glass) and wants to know the best place to sell it. The catch is he lives in country Australia so there's not going to be too many people local that would want it. Any ideas what the best place to do it would be?

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Aargh posted:

I guess I'll ask it here, my father in law is looking to offload his second camera that he doesn't use too much (d3s and some nice glass) and wants to know the best place to sell it. The catch is he lives in country Australia so there's not going to be too many people local that would want it. Any ideas what the best place to do it would be?

Either this Facebook group or Gumtree.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I've decided to make the jump to a Fuji XT-1 after much thought, so I have my EF-S stuff for sale.

All prices are shipped to US.

EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM - $165
It's been used maybe 5 times and doesn't have a single issue. Includes box and warranty card.
Click for a bigger image .. something happened with the "large thumbnail" option .. weird.

EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM - $225
Used one time, in perfect shape, includes box and warranty card. I'll also include the cheap Hoya CPL I received with another lens, free of charge.

EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM - $550
I love this lens, second hand but in great shape. The filter threads were a bit galled but I got a filter on several times and they smoothed out, everything else is great. Zoom/focus rings are smooth and focus is fast. Wonderful images from this lens.

I still have my 50D body for sale that I listed a bit further up in the thread as well.

Edit :

Selling my GoPro Hero 4 Silver as well (posted in SA Mart too)

Comes with all original accessories and box + 2 wasabi power batteries and charging dock.

Asking $320 shipped to the US.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 2, 2015

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Edit 2: Forgot the photo with my name here ..

Album of photos:
http://imgur.com/a/VkNoc

I picked it up for $279 in April (seller was Midwest Photo Exchange). It has three aftermarket batteries and an aftermarket charger which all work well (two are STK).

Lets say .. $230 shipped to the US? I am based out of Cincinnati, OH.

Edit : I'll throw in a 4GB CF card as well.

Dropping the price a bit. Sold off my other canon gear in favor of Fuji so I need this to go.

Price dropped from $250 to $230

stayp
Jun 9, 2007
Interest Check before doing this eBay thing..

Olympus O-MD E-M10 (approx. ~9k shutter actuations) with a bunch of extras.
- Olympus O-MD E-M10 Body, no eyecap and hotshoe cover, but comes with original body cap + box
- Olympus 25mm f1.8, great condition + box, original caps, and hood
- Lumix 14mm f2.5, great condition + 3rd party caps
- Fotodiox Metal Grip
- Original battery + original charger
- 2 Wasabi Batteries + Wasabi Charger
- Joby Neckstrap
- Crumpler Haven Small Orange and Black (not pictured)

Larger: http://i.imgur.com/t7zzN1R.jpg

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

stayp posted:

Interest Check before doing this eBay thing..

Olympus O-MD E-M10 (approx. ~9k shutter actuations) with a bunch of extras.
- Olympus O-MD E-M10 Body, no eyecap and hotshoe cover, but comes with original body cap + box
- Olympus 25mm f1.8, great condition + box, original caps, and hood
- Lumix 14mm f2.5, great condition + 3rd party caps
- Fotodiox Metal Grip
- Original battery + original charger
- 2 Wasabi Batteries + Wasabi Charger
- Joby Neckstrap
- Crumpler Haven Small Orange and Black (not pictured)

Larger: http://i.imgur.com/t7zzN1R.jpg
I'm interested in accessories sans bag.

stayp
Jun 9, 2007

Mr. Wookums posted:

I'm interested in accessories sans bag.

I would be down to part out everything but the body, would even throw in the bag (even if you don't want it) for free. Is this your desire? I can throw a quote if so. I also have a 8mm fisheye from Olympus not pictured I have available as well.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Sounds good, I have PMs if you want and I am out of country for the next two weeks in case you're looking to rotate it fast.

I'm sure you would be able to get more off ebay for the fisheye than I'd be willing to pay for it. Also with that in mind, I can get the Lumix for 153 dollars new gray market in Hong Kong which seems lower than used in the US/CA. I didn't pricecheck the lenses before my first post.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Interest check: Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS II. Purchased last year, barely used. Anyone interested? Pricing pending for pictures as per rules.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Mest0r posted:

Interest check: Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS II. Purchased last year, barely used. Anyone interested? Pricing pending for pictures as per rules.

Definitely possible. I'm looking to upgrade from my 70-200 f/4L.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Dropping the price a bit. Sold off my other canon gear in favor of Fuji so I need this to go.

Price dropped from $250 to $230

One more price drop, $215 shipped to the US for the Canon 50D.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

mAlfunkti0n posted:

One more price drop, $215 shipped to the US for the Canon 50D.

Would you fancy $175?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Would you fancy $175?

I could do $200, I'd be taking a pretty serious wash at $175. :(

mes
Apr 28, 2006

For sale: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

Selling this beast of a lens, it truly is a great lens however it's one that I've never really fully utilized so I'm selling it. Purchased over a year a go at this point, used on numerous occasions however really spent the majority of its time sitting on my shelf; typically I'm hesitant about describing something I'm selling as "like new" but this is pretty much as "like new" you can get. The glass and the body of the lens are both pristine. Comes with all original accessories (lens pouch, lens caps, hood and tripod mount), original documentation and box (box has serial number cutout for mail in rebate).

I can definitely take more detailed pictures if you're interested, just let me know what you want to see.

Sold to dakana
Looking for $1700 all inclusive via PayPal (includes shipping and I will eat the PP fees). Also, if you're in the Southern California area and want to meet up in San Diego, that can be arranged as well. Shoot me a PM of hit me up through email if you're interested or want more info: jemuelb at gmail

mes fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jul 9, 2015

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

PAGING FORUMS USER DAKANA

DAKANA TO THE THREAD PLEASE

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Mest0r posted:

For sale: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

Selling this beast of a lens, it truly is a great lens however it's one that I've never really fully utilized so I'm selling it. Purchased over a year a go at this point, used on numerous occasions however really spent the majority of its time sitting on my shelf; typically I'm hesitant about describing something I'm selling as "like new" but this is pretty much as "like new" you can get. The glass and the body of the lens are both pristine. Comes with all original accessories (lens pouch, lens caps, hood and tripod mount), original documentation and box (box has serial number cutout for mail in rebate).

I can definitely take more detailed pictures if you're interested, just let me know what you want to see.

Looking for $1700 all inclusive via PayPal (includes shipping and I will eat the PP fees). Also, if you're in the Southern California area and want to meet up in San Diego, that can be arranged as well. Shoot me a PM of hit me up through email if you're interested or want more info: jemuelb at gmail

Well, gently caress my wallet. You've got an e-mail. Ugh.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

YAAAAAAAAAAAY :toot:

stayp
Jun 9, 2007

Mr. Wookums posted:

Sounds good, I have PMs if you want and I am out of country for the next two weeks in case you're looking to rotate it fast.

I'm sure you would be able to get more off ebay for the fisheye than I'd be willing to pay for it. Also with that in mind, I can get the Lumix for 153 dollars new gray market in Hong Kong which seems lower than used in the US/CA. I didn't pricecheck the lenses before my first post.

Awaiting payment but Mr. Wookums just bought everything except the Olympus O-MD E-M10 body. Anyone want the body?

mes
Apr 28, 2006

dakana posted:

Well, gently caress my wallet. You've got an e-mail. Ugh.

Sold to dakana, payment already received. I'll edit this post when the package is shipped out.

Edit 7/9: Package sent out, emailed dakana with tracking number.

mes fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 10, 2015

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Anyone else looking for one?

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Anyone else looking for one?

Yes. Just paint it black and write "Nikon" on it.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
Also my 70-200 f4L (non-is) will be up for sale here tonight as soon as I get home from work and get some photos of it.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Sell me your XT-1 or XT-10 and make my day!

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
Hey dudes and girl-dudes,

Here is my Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM. This is the non-IS version.

History of the lens: I bought it new from B&H or Adorama (I forget) in 2008 and have relied on it since then. It has been with me through college photojournalism, every manner of sports from little league tee-ball to NFL, NHL, NBA, and D1 college sports of every type. It has shot like 20+ weddings and a bunch of portraits. I stuck a 2x teleconverter on it back in 2013 and shot an air show, autofocusing at f/8 with my 1D Mark III. It's also been attached to a Digital Rebel XT and a 5D Mark III and it's always been great. It has been a consistent performer every single time, and I've gotten a ridiculous amount of photos with it. In July of 2012, I sent it in to Canon for repair, as it wouldn't manual focus when the ring was turned unless you squeezed it hard. It was weird, so I got it fixed. It's been perfect since then.

Full disclosure: I was shocked to find out when I took the hood off to shoot some photos of it to put it up for sale that there are a few small shallow scratches on the front element. I in complete honesty had no idea they were there or how they got there. I've taken the best photos I can of them so that you can see them, and I also went out and took some up-to-date sample photos with it, including into the sun, to demonstrate that they don't affect image quality. Still, I've priced to reflect this and a few other small marks here and there. The function of the lens (AF, zoom and focus rings, image quality, focus accuracy, etc) are all 100% and unimpeded. There are just some cosmetic blemishes.

The scratches on the front element: click for big.

Sample, f/4, from a 5D3

Sample, f/4, 100% crop, straight out of camera from a 5D3

Sample, f/4, into the sun, from a 5D3

Sample, f/4, into the sun, 100% crop, straight out of camera from a 5D3

I'd like to get $415 for it. I'll cover the PayPal fee and shipping to the continental US. It comes with the lens, original hood, and both caps. You can PM me here or reach me via gmail at nkneer.

dakana fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 13, 2015

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
For your consideration, my Olympus SP 35mm rangefinderSOLD. Great shape, comes with case and lens cap (but not ring and protector seen in some of the pics).
Asking $100 USD plus shipping. Will take paypal mrejda at hotmail or google paymentsmrejda at gmail

Imgur album

EDIT: Sold to BANME.sh - may your RF fetish continue to flourish. Will post when it's en route.

Bud fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jul 12, 2015

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Bud posted:

For your consideration, my Olympus SP 35mm rangefinder. Great shape, comes with case and lens cap (but not ring and protector seen in some of the pics).
Asking $100 USD plus shipping. Will take paypal mrejda at hotmail or google paymentsmrejda at gmail

payment sent :swoon:

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

BANME.sh posted:

payment sent :swoon:

Dropped off today.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

Ethanfr0me posted:

Selling a GR1s, in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Glass is pristine, LCD is working perfectly and viewfinder lines are bright and contrasty. Was originally sourced from Japan Camera Hunter. Comes with new Ruggard case. Asking $375 shipped within the continental US.

paypal / google wallet is cobermanns at gmail dot com

Lowering this to $375 shipped.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Interest check on this stuff...

Canon 5D Mark III
Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II
Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L II
Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II
Canon EF 2x III Extender
Canon Speedlite 600 EX-RT
Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote
Canon BG-E11
Canon ST-E3-RT

...or if I should just start posting it to eBay and Craigslist. If you're familiar with my earlier sales: I basically don't use my gear so look forward to a comically low shutter count on the body. Please don't start calling dibs or anything, just curious if I should start getting photos together for the thread. Thanks!

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -