Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Deep fried hot dogs? :patriot:

Also, that oil isn't NEAR hot enough. You can tell just by looking at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Put someall of these on those, it'll be great.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

PubicMice posted:

gently caress yeah. Infuse the oil with the ketchup, get those flavors profiles running deep.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

PubicMice posted:

That must be some really really finely chopped onion in the Southern and cherries in the cherry pepper if you wanna put it in the squeeze bottle.

How my father believes everything should be cooked.

Just slightly less oil, and replace the chips with steak.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

PubicMice posted:

Most of these look great. Would truffle oil work with ketchup, though?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Milk and chips? I'm confused. And a little scared. Please tell me that isn't a thing. Please. Not even a raccoon could be into that.

Chip. Sip of milk. Chip. Sip of milk. Halfway between the mechanical insertion of salt into your willing, mechanical mouth, your problems melt away. Your mother's face becomes a watercolour, free from the burn of the time a homeless man propositioned her on the bus, both of you powerless from the unspoken agreement that your father went to the Korean for smokes and never came back. You filled the hole of his absence with food, every fetal congealed takeout shrimp becomes a "way to go, champ". Food evolves into a reward. Chip. Sip of milk. Why am I so tired? Is is a byproduct of becoming an adult? You wonder if it is normal to wake up with a headache. Chip. Sip of milk.

lol

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

EZipperelli posted:

Deep fried hot dogs? :patriot:

Also, that oil isn't NEAR hot enough. You can tell just by looking at it.

i concur

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

cash crab posted:

Chip. Sip of milk. Chip. Sip of milk. Halfway between the mechanical insertion of salt into your willing, mechanical mouth, your problems melt away. Your mother's face becomes a watercolour, free from the burn of the time a homeless man propositioned her on the bus, both of you powerless from the unspoken agreement that your father went to the Korean for smokes and never came back. You filled the hole of his absence with food, every fetal congealed takeout shrimp becomes a "way to go, champ". Food evolves into a reward. Chip. Sip of milk. Why am I so tired? Is is a byproduct of becoming an adult? You wonder if it is normal to wake up with a headache. Chip. Sip of milk.

I'd give you a big hug if I weren't worried you'd rabies bite me

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

This, however, I am a very big fan of.

This is definitely ostrich. The proportions are wrong for a horse, and when you get close to the foot, you can see the dinosaur scales.
:goonsay:

Some guy from toplessrobot did a trip report on the Denny's promotional breakfast for The Fantastic Four. Unfortunately, he was a wuss and didn't eat the entire menu in one sitting like a true goon. Way to not take one for the team, buddy.

:patriot: And actually, the food doesn't look horrible.
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2015/07/fast_food_review_every_item_on_the_dennys_slamt4stic_4_four_fantastic.php

quote:

When asked, director Josh Trank has said that his take on the Fantastic Four in the upcoming movie is based on the notion of "body horror." So it makes total sense that the promotional tie-ins would feature food items likely to induce fear in the casual, non-American diner - not just fear of indigestion, but fear of Mass Waistline Destruction.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Chard posted:

I'd give you a big hug if I weren't worried you'd rabies bite me

you are also food to me :3:

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
I'm glad everyone is having fun and all, but your gimmick posting is getting a little weird.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Dickey Butts posted:

I'm glad everyone is having fun and all, but your gimmick posting is getting a little weird.

check out this no-fun poster what a butt

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
I demand species accurate posting in my thread about dog food poutine, dammit!

ElZilcho
Apr 4, 2007

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Why would you travel back in time to 1993 and take a picture of the first of my many failures in life?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

:golfclap:

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Did they store pickled onions in an empty can of peas?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah they did, and the frying pan is random too since that's actually just hotdogs and fries in aspic

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Mmmmmm... rippers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_(hot_dog)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Welcome to Texture Town.

Population: You.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
Man I thought those were eggs and it was a bland breakfast burrito but it isn't, that's popcorn and...ketchup? Shiracha? Eeesh.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Welcome to Texture Town.

Fallout_Meals.jpg

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Antioch posted:

Man I thought those were eggs and it was a bland breakfast burrito but it isn't, that's popcorn and...ketchup? Shiracha? Eeesh.

eggs take way too much effort. first you gotta turn the burner on and then push the eggs around and ugh.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

D: Is that Mountain Dew?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Welcome to Texture Town.

There is no god

All is hopeless

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSNHfAX_vZA

loving.

Australians.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

cash crab posted:

D: Is that Mountain Dew?

Yes. The quote from twitter was as such:

"I asked if they'd add an egg to my mountain dew, and they did"

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

:stare:
I own a sodastream and this seems like a horrible idea that I might get drunk and try on the weekend.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Grape Soda posted:

I own a sodastream and this seems like a horrible idea that I might get drunk and try on the weekend.

Milk.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sparkling ketchup milk?

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
:barf:
There are many things I will do to amuse myself and the internet, but carbonating a liter of milk is not one of them.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grape Soda posted:

There are many things I will do to amuse myself and the internet, but carbonating a liter of milk is not one of them.

You're no fun.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Plinkey posted:

You're no fun.

Grape Soda is definitely more fun and palatable than Carbonated Milk.

SenseLess
May 4, 2007

Grape Soda posted:

I briefly thought about trying this with other alcoholic beverages but of course somebody else already did that.... I hate the internet myself.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Grape Soda posted:

[gasp] my mom has one of these. I could convince her to use it to make really disgusting concoctions next time I'm there. ~future field trip

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I wonder if you could carbonate Sambuca

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Yes. The quote from twitter was as such:

"I asked if they'd add an egg to my mountain dew, and they did"

Oh god, I thought it was chicken soup

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Grape Soda posted:

But would you carbonate yogurt?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Grape Soda posted:

Just don't smoke too close to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
That comment really bugs me (the way he/she puts brackets in every sentence).

• Locked thread