Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

I've just launched a podcast today and I'd love to hear any feedback you might have for me.

The basic premise is three comics play Dungeons & Dragons for the first time. The podcast is recorded at a live stage show in Sydney in a tiny theatre called Giant Dwarf. We do monthly shows which we're heavily editing down into two 40ish minute podcasts.

This is the first episode which is also the very first encounter any of the players have had with RPGs so its a bit of a glorious mess, but pretty fun I think!

We're also pretty happy with the website, so if you get a second check it out.

DRAGON FRIENDS: A live D&D comedy show
http://www.thedragonfriends.com
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/dragon-friends/id1018714948
Genre: Comedy, RPGs
Releases: Fortnightly, tuesdays.

Let me know what you think! I'm pretty happy with the sound quality though we'll definitely make sure the music is more isolated next time so we can cut easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sardine Wit posted:

I've just launched a podcast today and I'd love to hear any feedback you might have for me.

The basic premise is three comics play Dungeons & Dragons for the first time. The podcast is recorded at a live stage show in Sydney in a tiny theatre called Giant Dwarf. We do monthly shows which we're heavily editing down into two 40ish minute podcasts.

This is the first episode which is also the very first encounter any of the players have had with RPGs so its a bit of a glorious mess, but pretty fun I think!

We're also pretty happy with the website, so if you get a second check it out.

DRAGON FRIENDS: A live D&D comedy show
http://www.thedragonfriends.com
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/dragon-friends/id1018714948
Genre: Comedy, RPGs
Releases: Fortnightly, tuesdays.

Let me know what you think! I'm pretty happy with the sound quality though we'll definitely make sure the music is more isolated next time so we can cut easier.
Ah this is loving rad, I'm going to have to come to the next show (or the one after that)

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Snail on my head ready to go.
Really enjoyable. There's the slight mixing problem you mentioned. I like the approach of a DM and a "NPC" Guy, which I don't think I've seen before. Also your musician is really on point.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Thanks guys! Yep we're going to be all over the mixing next time hopefully. I'm also terrible at holding my mic up while fiddling with books and stuff but I'll get better.

mancub
Aug 27, 2002

THE PLURAL OF YOU
A Podcast About People Helping People

Website | iTunes | RSS | Facebook | Twitter

Genre: Society & Culture > Personal Journals
Released: Fifteenth of every month
Goon: boytree
Description: I am collecting interviews with leaders, researchers, activists, entrepreneurs, and ordinary folks who have chosen to help others in unique ways. The goal is to show that caring individuals still exist out there.

Latest Episode (#10): Ben Hlavacek and his friends decided to build a skate park in Kansas City and were met with help from a surprising amount of people. Here’s their story.

Also, if you're looking for reviews in iTunes, check out the SA iTunes Review Exchange. I'll be glad to leave one for you.

Poopinstein
Apr 1, 2003

Yeah you did it!
Cinema Fromage!

Hey, we’re a few days late, but fear not! We’re here! This week, we take on fan recommended “A Little bit Zombie” and chat about video stores, the evolution of movie fandom, the movie and more!

Facebook: Facebook! Discussion Group Coming Soon
Twitter: CaseyBGH
RSS: http://cinema-fromage.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cinema-fromage/id936942925?mt=2

Genre: B-Movie Horror
Schedule: Weekly

Other Shows: Bloody Good Horror 1951 Down Place: Your Home for Hammer Horror The Instomatic

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Hey guys! I've got two shows now, so I should probably pimp them.

The NPC Cast (itunes)

We have released a new episode weekly on Fridays for over two years now (on Episode 133 and never missed a date), talking about all things IRL gaming - card games (Magic & Bridge), board games, RPGs, plus actual plays and video content. Be mighty nice of you to check us out! It's family-friendly and very upbeat and positive - we don't do reviews or bitch about what we don't like.

I've also (along with two co-hosts) started a second show, which is also super-fun:

Pop Culture Playoffs! (sorry iTunes still getting approval)

Every Monday a new episode is released, and in each 10-week season we pit 64 of the awesomest things against one another in a March Madness-style bracket to see who comes out on top. Season 1 is action movies, season 2 (in the can, being edited) is Comic Book Villains. We also have a downloadable bracket that lets listeners play along.

mancub
Aug 27, 2002

THE PLURAL OF YOU

Released: Fifteenth of every month
Description: I am collecting interviews with leaders, researchers, activists, entrepreneurs, and ordinary folks who have chosen to help others in unique ways. The goal is to show that caring individuals still exist out there.

Latest Episode (#11): Alvin Irby is a teacher and comedian on a mission to place children’s books in barbershops throughout the United States, starting in Harlem.

Also, if you're looking for reviews in iTunes, check out the SA iTunes Review Exchange. I'll be glad to leave one for you.

derMoerder
Dec 1, 2000

This is how I feel when we're apart, derMoerder. Good thing I'm outside your window now.

decipherSciFi

What is it:
You know how you stayed up all night after you first saw The Matrix discussing the ideas with your friends? Or Primer? Or Interstellar? On the show we create that sort of conversation from every science fiction movie we cover, taking the themes and ideas seriously and having fun talking about society and the future.

Get it:
iTunes | RSS | Website

Genre:
TV/Film Arts/Entertainment

Release:
Weekly, every Tuesday

Most recent episode:
In episode three we talk about the 2009 film Moon, where Sam Rockwell deals with isolation on a mining base on a moon. Sam Rockwell is awesome at acting. Kevin Spacey plays a really well-designed robot. Other things discussed: solitary confinement, functional robot design, immoral mega corporation, helium3, exploitative future business practices

derMoerder fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Sep 21, 2015

Acidix
Aug 8, 2007

Winner of the terrible contest

Dice Problems

What is it:
Do you own more dice than sense? We do. We talk about tabletop games, RPG's, Board Games, and Live Action Role Playing Games. Mike is not a LARPer, but Sean does. Mike will be chronicling his journey to go to a LARP on this show.

Get it:
iTunes | RSS | Website

Genre:
Hobby Games, Board Games, RPG's, LARPs

Release:
Every Other Week, Mondays

Most recent episode:
We discuss some big acquisition news in the gaming community, what we've played, and Mike's quest to find a LARP to play in continues.

Facebook
Twitter

mancub
Aug 27, 2002

THE PLURAL OF YOU

Released: Now on the 1st and 15th of every month

Latest Episode (#14): Julius Sweetland created OptiKey, a free eye tracking app for those unable to type. I also talk with Analy Perez and Kevin Lasher on ways it will help.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

System Mastery
Reviewing out of print RPGs so that we only hurt out of print feelings

Website | iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Facebook | Twitter

Genre: Hobby Games, Board Games, RPG's, LARPs
Released: Alternating Tuesdays - 1st set RPG reviews, 2nd set discussion shows, interviews, listener mail
Goons: theironjef, grnegsnspm
Description: We seek out the worst RPGs from the dimmest mists of the 80s and 90s, read them in two weeks, then attempt to encapsulate what they are, who there were for, and why they failed. Occasionally we accidentally find a good one, and while we're every bit as surprised as the audience, we don't have every game, so it's nice to have the rare success. We've been going for a little more than two years, have just released our 53rd review (Fireborn, basically the Otherkin RPG), and have a happy fanbase that keeps us swimming in dumb questions and inside jokes. Our most popular episodes have been Maid, Top Secret, and the World of Synnibarr Two-Part Episode. Early on we had listener concerns that every other week was too slow of a release schedule, so we switched up to weekly, with the alternating weeks filled in with Afterthought, our discussion show. Usually we deep dive on a single topic brought up in the last episode, maybe conduct an interview, and answer a bunch of listener mail (which, since there's only so many times we can say what our favorite RPG is, has been gently steered into being the dumbest questions people can think of instead).

Recently, based on listener requests, we launched a sister podcast where we review films. It's called Movie Mastery, and the twist is that we don't make any choices at all about what we watch. Listeners submit films, we put them on a list, and we roll dice each week, minutes before movie time, to determine what the next film will be. It's led to some real sad times for us, trying to power through 80s cold-war scare films like The Day After, or absolute dreck like Master of Disguise.

PS: We had some very minor extra-forum notoriety last April when our April Fool's episode convinced a lot of people that there really was a licensed Duckman RPG in the 90s. That episode is here, and the actual free game that we eventually made based on our random improv bullshit during that episode is here.

theironjef fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Oct 4, 2015

Neilpeartnoy
May 21, 2006

Podbean | iTunes | Facebook | Twitter

What is it:
Two 30 year olds watch rad movies from the 80's and one of them forces his 13 year old daughter to watch them as well. What does she think of these once (possibly still) rad films? What do our hosts think of them now?

Genre:
Film/Nostalgia/Comedy

Release:
Sometime on Monday, every Monday

Most recent episode:
Episode 15: Poltergeist
They're here! and so is this weeks podcast Poltergeist. After a week off, the gang is ready to jump back in and its horror month! In this cast, Paul gets jealous of a 9 year olds toy collection, Willow reveals a growing concern in Europe, and Willow and Greg suck Paul into their GHOOOOST MAAADNEEESSSS!

I would love feedback on anything and everything about our podcast. Also post on our Facebook page and tell us what rad 80's movies we should force a 13 year old to watch (within reason).

Neilpeartnoy fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 7, 2015

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Voices From L5
Exploring the other side of Space Settlement

iTunes | RSS | Twitter | Youtube | Patreon

Genre: Space, Space Settlement, Humanities
Released: Every other Thursday
Goons: Nemesis Of Moles
Description: We interview cool folks about what living in space might be like from perspectives you don't really hear from very often. When I first started getting into space settlement, I was pretty annoyed by how much of any discussion on the topic was always led and dictated by people who want to discuss silly pie in the sky numbers and whatever their angel investor trap was. I thought that the legal, social and cultural questions living in space would raise were so much more interesting, but no one was really talking about them. So I did.

So far we've got 8 episodes, with another due tomorrow, we've covered a lot of legal ground, political, economical and social, with episodes discussing what futurism means for us right now, what artistic and creative works might evolve from a space faring society and a whole bunch of anthropological ideas and concepts. We've also had some big names in the space settlement community on, with Al Globus being a guest last episode.

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Voices From L5

Description: We interview cool folks about what living in space might be like from perspectives you don't really hear from very often. When I first started getting into space settlement, I was pretty annoyed by how much of any discussion on the topic was always led and dictated by people who want to discuss silly pie in the sky numbers and whatever their angel investor trap was. I thought that the legal, social and cultural questions living in space would raise were so much more interesting, but no one was really talking about them. So I did.

So far we've got 8 episodes, with another due tomorrow, we've covered a lot of legal ground, political, economical and social, with episodes discussing what futurism means for us right now, what artistic and creative works might evolve from a space faring society and a whole bunch of anthropological ideas and concepts. We've also had some big names in the space settlement community on, with Al Globus being a guest last episode.

This sounds pretty cool, gonna give it a listen. Seveneves had had me thinking about this kind of stuff a lot lately. Read it?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Monopthalmus posted:

This sounds pretty cool, gonna give it a listen. Seveneves had had me thinking about this kind of stuff a lot lately. Read it?

Not quite yet, its on my list though, and more than one person has told me I absolutely have to read it.

derMoerder
Dec 1, 2000

This is how I feel when we're apart, derMoerder. Good thing I'm outside your window now.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Voices From L5

This sounds great! We just recorded an episode about The Martian and I really would have loved to reference your show. Next time we discuss space settlements, for sure, we will. Probably won't be that long.

Subscribed. Love the idea.

derMoerder
Dec 1, 2000

decipherSciFi

What is it:
You know how you stayed up all night after you first saw The Matrix discussing the ideas with your friends? Or Primer? Or Interstellar? On the show we create that sort of conversation from every science fiction movie we cover, taking the themes and ideas seriously and having fun talking about technology, society, and the future.

Get it:
iTunes | RSS | Website

Genre:

Release:
Weekly, every Tuesday

Most recent episode:

In episode 7 we talk about Galaxy Quest.
This was, from what I'm told, our best yet, but more importantly we had a blast recording it just because we loved the movie so much. And we got to talk about Star Trek and fandom a lot.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Ogre Plays Games

What is it:

A Let's Play-style podcast featuring a variety of entertaining RPGs with a focus on story and character. We want people to play games, play different games, and branch out to try new games they might have not considered beyond the big stalwarts like D&D and Pathfinder. Sessions of gameplay are interspersed with episodes featuring interviews, developer commentary, and other insights into the world of indie RPGs.

Get it:

Here! We will be up on iTunes in as long as it takes to get approval, so probably a week or so.

Edit: we are now on itunes!

Genre:
Gaming/Roleplaying/Entertainment/Let's Play

Release:
Estimated to be twice per month. We've only just launched our first episode. Find us on Twitter and Instagram at @ogreplaysgames

Most recent episode:
Kagematsu! A narrative driven, rules light romance game with a gender swapping twist, set in Edo-period Japan in a time of great peril. The stuff of Kurosawa films of legend, with a heavy helping of "notice me, senpai!" Join The Ogre along with Nikki Zuko, Erik Donley, Rees Haynes, and Shaun Stewart as they learn and play the game.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Oct 17, 2015

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Voices From L5

Description: Interviews with interesting, clever people about living in space. Focused mainly on talking to people from the various soft and social science world, such as lawyers, anthropologists, artists and so on.

Most recent episode:

Episode 09: What is Space Settlement (And why should we care?).
Youtube | Patreon

This week, we're asking the big question - What on earth is space settlement, and why should we care?

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Oct 29, 2015

mancub
Aug 27, 2002

Google is preparing to integrate podcasts into Play Music. Here's the announcement and the link to add yours to their directory. Could be huge.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

Redemption
http://redemption.rpgstuff.net
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/redemption-podcast/id1052623023?mt=2
Gaming/Roleplaying/Entertainment/Let's Play
Bi-Monthly Release Schedule for now. (1st and 15th of every month)

In the spirit of One Shot, Campaign and all the other improvisor-led / comedian-led live-play RPG podcasts out there, myself and a few friends decided that we wanted to see what it was like if gamers did their own live-play podcast. Redemption is a is a live-play podcast set in the Star Wars roleplaying game system produced by a team of gamer-nerds out of Michigan.. We just launched this week after two months of fighting with getting our audio improved to where we could stand it. :)

Current Episode: Episode 2: The Trouble with Droids
Having accepted a mission from the Jedi Master Raze, the crew of the Krallet’s Fang find themselves en route towards the planet Ruusan – only to be pulled out of hyperspace and off course for an unplanned pit stop by a new member of the crew….

Poopinstein
Apr 1, 2003

Yeah you did it!

The Bloody Good Horror Podcast Episode 351 - Goosebumps

This week we don costumes, talk about the freaky stuff in CC's apartment, childhood memories, and review "Goosebumps" starring Jack Black.

Episode 351 - Goosebumps

Twitter|Facebook|Youtube|Patreon

I'll also take this time to introduce you to our new Horror Movie webapp, Killer Flix!

It's an online database of horror movie reviews that aids you in choosing a movie to watch for those times you're overwhelmed by choices. Choose a category, whether or not you a good movie or bad movie then spin the wheel! We'll give you reviews, trailers, podcasts if available and even links on where to buy em. This came out of our Patreon that was a raging success!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Voices From L5

Description: Interviews with interesting, clever people about living in space. Focused mainly on talking to people from the various soft and social science world, such as lawyers, anthropologists, artists and so on.

Most recent episode:

Episode 10: What about Venus?
Youtube | Patreon

This week we ask why we're looking at how you could colonize Venus. Really we're examining how focused the settlement and overall space community is on exploring Mars, Moon and Asteroids right now, and kind of discussing some space community history - Venus used to be a big deal for space exploration, and has a great deal of unanswered, interesting questions that we haven't really explored.

Interesting episode, anyway, I went in entirely skeptical and was surprised at the feasibility of the guys idea, especially when compared with the typical space settlement concepts. Whether that means typical settlement concepts are entirely unrealistic, or Venus settlement is more realistic than you'd think - I'll leave to the listener to decide.

derMoerder
Dec 1, 2000

^^^^^ (This show right above me here is totally awesome, be sure to check it out!) ^^^^^

decipherSciFi

What is it:
You know how you stayed up all night after you first saw The Matrix discussing the ideas with your friends? Or Primer? Or Interstellar? On the show we create that sort of conversation from every science fiction movie we cover, taking the themes and ideas seriously and having fun talking about technology, society, and the future.

Get it:
iTunes | RSS | Website

Genre:

Release:
Weekly, every Tuesday

Most recent episode:

In episode 9 we see where Lawnmower Man leads us.
Virtual reality! You might be old enough to remember the VR hullabaloo of the 90s. 3d games at the time (Wolfenstein). Nootropics. Oculus rift.

Jin Wicked
Jul 4, 2007

Well, I never!

COMIC BROS Podcast

Description: My friends Mark, Root, and myself sit down every month to chat about what we're up to, what we've been working on, review what we've been reading, and discuss other comic-related topics. Includes perspectives both as readers and independent creators of comics.

Get it: iTunes | Pocket Casts | Stitcher | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Website

Genre: General Entertainment
Release: Monthly

Poopinstein
Apr 1, 2003

Yeah you did it!

RADIO FREE FROMAGE IS ALIVE: #4

ATTENTION: WE ARE NOT DEAD YET. RADIO FREE FROMAGE IS ALIVE.
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SURVIVORS. PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT CASEYBGH ON THE STILL FUNCTIONING TWITTER. THIS IS NOT A TEST. WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

Soundgarden – Rusty Cage
Mudhoney – Touch Me I’m Sick
Matthew Sweet – Sick of Myself
Pixies – Where is My Mind
Paw – Jessie
Queens of the Stone Age – Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
Butthole Surfers – Who Was in My Room Last Night
Veruca Salt – Seether
Dinosaur Jr. – Out There
Peal Jam – Yellow Ledbetter

RADIO FREE FROMAGE IS ALIVE. WE ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU.

Episode: http://www.cinemafromage.com/?p=2957
Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/cinemafromage/playlist/2EYAILJbGljoilAdDm32VG
Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/CaseyBGH

derMoerder
Dec 1, 2000

Poopinstein posted:

RADIO FREE FROMAGE IS ALIVE: #4

I'm concerned for your show, especially because of your hosting platform. I strongly suspect you don't have rights for all the music, and you should know Soundcloud has been on a tear taking down accounts for copyright infringement since they got all corporate and fancy. If you were hosting it somewhere else you'd still be susceptible, but might last longer.
<EDIT> I was mistaken about your media host, I think. Still seems like this might not work out in the long term because they're all subject to similar pressures.

decipherSciFi

What is it:

Get it:
iTunes | RSS | Website

Genre:

Release:
Weekly, every Tuesday

Most recent episode:

In episode 11 we're very happy to use In Time as a springboard for a bunch of fun conversation.
Economics! But fun economics, I promise. And the growing wealth gap. Crypo currencies and how to defeat aging. Other things.

derMoerder fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Nov 12, 2015

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Voices From L5

Most recent episode:

Episode 11: Sustainable Space Development
Youtube | Patreon | Website

Kathleen Connell joins us this week to discuss sustainability, astrobiology and the need for a more democratic approach to space exploration. We ask the question, how can we build toward a space settlement future while avoiding the mistakes we've made in the past? On the way we touch on Kepler Syndrome, space politics, private companies vs public field and more.

Kathleen is a long time space vet, working in many fields related to space exploration, particularly on the political side of things. She is also the founder of the field of Astrobiology.

This marks the last episode we're doing with our current mic, we've raised enough Patreon funds to order a proper actual good mic! I'm pretty excited for it, it'll be here on Monday. We have a few more episodes in the can with the old mic, but every one I record from here on will sound much better.

Poopinstein
Apr 1, 2003

Yeah you did it!

derMoerder posted:

I'm concerned for your show, especially because of your hosting platform. I strongly suspect you don't have rights for all the music, and you should know Soundcloud has been on a tear taking down accounts for copyright infringement since they got all corporate and fancy. If you were hosting it somewhere else you'd still be susceptible, but might last longer.
<EDIT> I was mistaken about your media host, I think. Still seems like this might not work out in the long term because they're all subject to similar pressures.

Yah, it's hosted on Podomatic. It's kind of a grand experiment really since I'm using samples instead of entire songs. I followed the model of a lot of other music casts on how they do their samples, so we'll see what happens. Going forward though, I have some real bands lined up with permission to their music and having them on the show as characters as well.

ddblue
Sep 26, 2005
D

Name:
Yokohama Station

(I don’t actually have a website yet)

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/yokohama-station/id1046377136

RSS:
http://ddblue.dreamhosters.com/yokohamastation.xml

Genre:
Travel/Video Blog

Schedule:
New episodes are uploaded every Sunday.

Description:
The show is about life as a foreigner living in Japan. It isn’t meant to be crazy, it’s meant to provide a glimpse at what everyday life is like in Japan (mostly because I rarely go out or do anything). The first two episodes (1, and Bonus) have audio descriptions for the visually impaired, and I am adding those as I am able.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheEdgeOfChaos
RSS: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:186677188/sounds.rss
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsjADk1zPaqCyccc6aG5UsQ?feature=watch
Direct Episode Link: https://soundcloud.com/neurotoxin-joeryan/edge-of-chaos-november-14-2015
Genre: Political commentary/opinion
Released: Usually bi-weekly on average, sometimes weekly and sometimes once a month
Goon: VH4Ever
Description: Basically The Edge Of Chaos is a podcast with me and my hardcore Randian libertarian Ron/Rand Paul supporting friend from high school (I am a former libertarian and current Progressive liberal) debating various
current events, political and economic theory, or anything else that's interesting in the political sphere. Episode 63, "Welcome Back" - In this episode we return from hiatus with reaction to the recent attacks in
Paris including an analysis of what caused them and what may cause others elsewhere going forward. Joe addresses his recent absence and an important social awareness issue, and we then turn to properly making fun of Donald
Trump's run for the presidency after his recent meltdown and analyze the rest of the 2016 electoral field as it stands today.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

ddblue posted:

Name:
Yokohama Station
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/yokohama-station/id1046377136

Description:
The show is about life as a foreigner living in Japan. It isn’t meant to be crazy, it’s meant to provide a glimpse at what everyday life is like in Japan (mostly because I rarely go out or do anything). The first two episodes (1, and Bonus) have audio descriptions for the visually impaired, and I am adding those as I am able.

This is kinda cool. As a person who'd love to visit Japan sometime but is too hodophobic to get out of the country it may be the best I get. :)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

The show's name
The Orbital Mechanics Podcast

The show's website URL
http://www.theorbitalmechanics.com/

iTunes URL or RSS URL
iTunes

The show's genre
Spaceflight, News, History, Education

Release schedule (weekly? monthly?)
Every Tuesday

A brief description of what your show's all about
Every week we cover the latest news in spaceflight and dig into the nuts and bolts of the technology that make it all possible. I'm a research assistant (and sometimes get airtime, but I'm not particularly good at it), so you get to yell at me if all of our facts are wrong. We've recently started doing interviews, and while I don't want to spoil the people we have in line, some of them make me step back and realize "oh poo poo how the hell did we get this person."

Our episodes are 30 minutes if it's a standard week, to up to 90 minutes if we have a cool person to interview or a topic to cover.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Spaced God posted:

The show's name
The Orbital Mechanics Podcast

The show's website URL
http://www.theorbitalmechanics.com/

iTunes URL or RSS URL
iTunes

The show's genre
Spaceflight, News, History, Education

Release schedule (weekly? monthly?)
Every Tuesday

A brief description of what your show's all about
Every week we cover the latest news in spaceflight and dig into the nuts and bolts of the technology that make it all possible. I'm a research assistant (and sometimes get airtime, but I'm not particularly good at it), so you get to yell at me if all of our facts are wrong. We've recently started doing interviews, and while I don't want to spoil the people we have in line, some of them make me step back and realize "oh poo poo how the hell did we get this person."

Our episodes are 30 minutes if it's a standard week, to up to 90 minutes if we have a cool person to interview or a topic to cover.

This sounds awesome! we should pair up sometime.

briankeesbury
Oct 2, 2008
The News @ 7:10 News
Blog: http://newsat710news.blogspot.com/
RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/News710News
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/news-7-10-news/id1055204888
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaxE8HIVKioCTX5Cw1FlUEKof27hnME8m
Genre: Cannabis News Comedy

Description: A bi-weekly thing we do to update people on cannabis news. We try to keep it light and funny.

I'm kinda new to podcasting and video editing so any input would be helpful.

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

COMIC BROS Podcast

Get it: iTunes | Pocket Casts | Stitcher | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Website

Genre: General Entertainment
Release: Monthly

Description: Mark Wise, Jin Wicked, and Root Bradford sit down every month to chat about what we're up to, what we've been working on, review what we've been reading, and discuss other comic-related topics. Includes perspectives both as readers and independent creators of comics.

Episode 5: HOW DOES I WORD? An episode before the holidays!? It's a Thanksgiving miracle that's like Black Friday for your ears! In Comic Bros Podcast episode 005, Mark and Root haven't been up to much, while Jin waxes philosophical about chopping off her hair. Then everybody settles down to gab about their respective writing processes. There's blunder, and writenin', and it's all just a little bit frightenin'...
And also :supaburn: HOT KENTUCKY BROWN! :supaburn:

root fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Dec 10, 2015

derMoerder
Dec 1, 2000

decipherSciFi

What is it:

Get it:
iTunes | RSS | Website

Genre:

Release:
Weekly, every Tuesday

Most recent episode:

In episode 13 Limitless gets us talking about brain drugs, ambition, intelligence and its many forms, and Ted Chiang oh god I love Ted Chiang, other things, and then useful drugs again probably

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Voices From L5

Most recent episode:

Episode 12: Viability and Cooperation
Youtube | Patreon | Website

Dr Chris Newman joins us for a fantastic episode where we discuss the viability of various proposed projects such as moon mining and asteroid retrieval. We also discuss the growing need for legal and political cooperation of both private and public space projects. That's selling it short honestly, we cover so much and go over so many interesting ideas in this episode, its a real winner!

Christopher Newman is a reader of Law at Sunderland University, and one of the few people teaching Space Law as a module of an actual law degree course at higher learning. Check out more of his work at - http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/faculties/bl/staff/chris-newman/

A really brilliant episode guys! This was a lot of fun to record. Don't forget to subscribe to us on iTunes, Youtube and your fave RSS feed!

Also, a sneak peek at our new mic at the end there, during the new outro, and there's a wee hint as to some incredible, utterly insane news we've been working on the past few months. Stay tuned...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheEdgeOfChaos
RSS: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:186677188/sounds.rss
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsjADk1zPaqCyccc6aG5UsQ?feature=watch
Direct Episode Link: https://soundcloud.com/neurotoxin-joeryan/edge-of-chaos-november-28-2015
Genre: Political commentary/opinion
Released: Usually bi-weekly on average, sometimes weekly and sometimes once a month
Goon: VH4Ever
Description: Basically The Edge Of Chaos is a podcast with me and my hardcore Randian libertarian Ron/Rand Paul supporting friend from high school (I am a former libertarian and current Progressive liberal) debating various current events, political and economic theory, or anything else that's interesting in the political sphere. Episode 64, "Refugees" - In this episode we delve into the myths and facts around refugees, particularly refugees that come and have come to America over the last 100+ years. Neurotoxin shares his experience, both as a refugee and as someone who has worked with resettled refugees professionally, to combat the misinformation flying around in the media, particularly from some of the Republican presidential candidates. We branch out into a discussion of ignorance in US politics today, particularly where bigotry is concerned, and the recent incident in Syria where a Russian plane was shot down, along with the diplomatic fallout of the ongoing war against Daesh.