Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
people still use tinder?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what do you use, jakep

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what do you use, jakep

pof and okcupid cuz they are free

Aug 4, 2010

i dont use online dating as although i am an ugly guy i dont like being rejected by ugly women.

Aug 4, 2010

its like sweet heart you're a 3/10 at best u think ur better than me?? please

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
i make up stories online about how i date women on tinder and bitches suck the d but really im here at home posting on Returnofkings and talking about redpill

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
you know what would be really funny? If aliens came to earth but they were like, exactly like us. I would be all like, wtf bro, I wanted to see some weird poo poo. They would prolly be thinking the same thing too

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ew you bite your nails. X

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
that's not your profile op mods ban this chalatan

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
tinder was good when you could swipe forever without having to pay

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

u live 99 miles away from yourself op? I'm starting to think Darkman Fanpage may be right.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I know you stole this from imgur op and i'm very disappointed in you.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Aug 4, 2010

tragic

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

How many dick pics do you think she got within the first hour of posting that? I'll say 250

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Totally not on here for hookups

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Helpimscared posted:

Totally not on here for hookups

that poo poo is irritating it's like great get the gently caress off then there's 1000 apps for meeting people, you gotta go to the 1 designated hook up app and be all 'not looking to hook up'

weirdos man.

live love laugh

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I don't need a app to pick up trashy fat women.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

that poo poo is irritating it's like great get the gently caress off then there's 1000 apps for meeting people, you gotta go to the 1 designated hook up app and be all 'not looking to hook up'

weirdos man.

live love laugh

It's so they can be a whore without seeming like one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also unless you've got like a legit giant dick what's the point of dick pix?

every single girl I've ever heard talk about it just considers them funny or a joke. no one is turned on by a random dick, not like guys are by random boobs and rear end.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

zooted heh posted:

I don't need a app to pick up trashy fat women.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

He knows where the truck stops are.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Helpimscared posted:

It's so they can be a whore without seeming like one

That's why we need feminism ! Women should be able to slut it out without judgement. How simple it would be without the social contract bullshit

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

The Tao Jones posted:

How many dick pics do you think she got within the first hour of posting that? I'll say 250

Well she got mine

Some girl told me she wasn't into hookup culture ahhahaha I was like do you know where you are?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

also unless you've got like a legit giant dick what's the point of dick pix?

every single girl I've ever heard talk about it just considers them funny or a joke. no one is turned on by a random dick, not like guys are by random boobs and rear end.

i agree i usually take the approach of just letting a little ball slip. it's a lot more tasteful and it shows off my smooth, long stretched balls. obviously it's lewd to show off the boys like that, but there's nothing wrong with wearing blown-out jeans and letting leftie hang out the hole a little bit. you can play it off as an accident if she laughs at you.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Decebal posted:

That's why we need feminism ! Women should be able to slut it out without judgement. How simple it would be without the social contract bullshit

in most places this is already the case man. lets say, places with the most people, anyway.

thats all well and good. its okay to be slutty! but when it starts not being okay is when people bitch about the universal consequences lol. being allowed to be slutty but then crying about it when your boyfriend gets pissed and leaves you because you had a 3 some in the bar bathroom last night? stfu, unless you'd be okay with him doing the same thing (trust me, you aren't in that 0.1% whether you think you are or not). now, being pissed when a guy is applauded for laying pipe (well, by his friends anyway) when everyone around you thinks youre a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE when you have the same casual sex? yeah thats okay to be pissed off about, but rejoice its definitely fading

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Waroduce posted:

Well she got mine

Some girl told me she wasn't into hookup culture ahhahaha I was like do you know where you are?

It's like the most pro-forma statement imaginable. Not looking for a one-night stand, a hookup, a booty call, yadda yadda yadda. It's right up there with "Do not pirate this disc" and "these are for smoking tobacco only".

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Wide shoulders and narrow hips? That's a dude.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
I thought your gimmick was pretending to be the doob man?

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
You have to pay for Tinder?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
OMG I love to laugh, love to travel, love dogs and chipotle. 5'6". Look at my oh so whacky pictures of me being a goofball. *possible pic of her and a kid somewhere in there*

NOT HERE TO HOOK UP SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT SORT OF THING, SWIPE LEFT!!!!!!!

*Hot guy matches...hooks up right away and rides him like banshee from hell

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Secks Cauldron posted:

Wide shoulders and narrow hips? That's a dude.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

nice manass

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I think some people might use Tinder for relationships rather than hookups because unlike dating sites you don't message people until there's been a match so it lowers the chances of rejection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Steve is awesome

• Locked thread