Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what kind of dork rear end mark dweeb IWCailure smark doesn't like the Miz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

I JUST HEARD THAT PODCASTONE HAS PUT SIS AND DECEASE, SAYING I CAN NOT DO ANOTHER PODCAST ANY WHERE! Because of Steve's feelings? Really?

— Rowdy Roddy Piper (@R_Roddy_Piper) July 14, 2015

Sis and Decease

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sis and Decease

Finally a Charlotte and Reid tag team!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sis and Decease

:ughh:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Miz is the best because he's one of the only WWE guys that Meltzer actually hates.

He once talked about wanting to throw a grenade into his TV when the Miz was on

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Piper must have forgotten about the contract he signed with PodcastOne.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

My sources at MIZMecca tell me that Dave's a jealous and lying SOB and if Miz sucked so much, why's he still on TV?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MassRafTer posted:

He drew absolutely negative heat at any moment Sandow wasn't on screen and some of the time he was and the angle completely fizzled out and died by the end.

Also he was completely repackaged last summer and flopped so hard in the role that the one off comedy gimmick completely highjacked it and overshadowed him because The Miz sucks.

I like you and I like this post.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

ahaha oh god

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

goc posted:

Piper must have forgotten about the contract he signed with PodcastOne.

He asked out of it under false pretenses of quitting podcasting all together.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Gonzo McFee posted:

He asked out of it under false pretenses of quitting podcasting all together.

The Randy Couture contract approach.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

MassRafTer posted:

He drew absolutely negative heat at any moment Sandow wasn't on screen and some of the time he was and the angle completely fizzled out and died by the end.

Also he was completely repackaged last summer and flopped so hard in the role that the one off comedy gimmick completely highjacked it and overshadowed him because The Miz sucks.

The angle fizzled out because of WWE style will they/won't they booking, not the fault of either competitor. Considering the argument that the Miz still has that new gimmick and Sandow got repackaged as a man who dresses like a dead guy and jobs to the Ascension, I'm not entirely sure I'd call Miz's gimmick a flop. At the very least he still gets enough of a crowd reaction to show up on Raw.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Hollywood Miz is great, he dresses so obnoxiously and is pretty good on the mic in his role.

I still don't want to see him actually wrestle, but I'd dig him as a manager. He should have a couple big tough guys protecting the Money Maker, build up to someone finally being able to punch him and have him sell like a madman.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sis and Decease

oh yeah i was making GBS threads reading this on my phone earlier and meant to give it props once at a computer

good poo poo man good poo poo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

triplexpac posted:

Hollywood Miz is great, he dresses so obnoxiously and is pretty good on the mic in his role.

I still don't want to see him actually wrestle, but I'd dig him as a manager. He should have a couple big tough guys protecting the Money Maker, build up to someone finally being able to punch him and have him sell like a madman.
The issue with that is the 3 people Miz is feuding with are loving awful too. Ryback is the only one that's over and he doesn't really carry great matches.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sis and Decease

Piper needs to stop talking about this poo poo and deal with his business life privately.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Angular Landbury posted:

The angle fizzled out because of WWE style will they/won't they booking, not the fault of either competitor. Considering the argument that the Miz still has that new gimmick and Sandow got repackaged as a man who dresses like a dead guy and jobs to the Ascension, I'm not entirely sure I'd call Miz's gimmick a flop. At the very least he still gets enough of a crowd reaction to show up on Raw.

Even before the booking took hold they would do cheap heat backstage segments that just totally died. Miz still having the gimmick means nothing, people hold onto the remnants of failed gimmicks years after they stop meaning anything. The Miz went from someone they wanted to make an upper mid card heel singles act to a comedy bottom of the card fodder that served as a way to get the other guy on TV because he was more over. As for him getting enough of a crowd reaction to be on Raw, when has getting a crowd reaction been the gate keeper to being on Raw? I won't even get into his matches, there were tags with Sandow where the Miz looked like he was still in training.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Good god almighty.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

lollll

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

jesus

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Miz is actually cool and handsome and funny.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:stare:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I bet he's still less stiff than David.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
More money than Ric, too.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

MassRafTer posted:

Even before the booking took hold they would do cheap heat backstage segments that just totally died. Miz still having the gimmick means nothing, people hold onto the remnants of failed gimmicks years after they stop meaning anything. The Miz went from someone they wanted to make an upper mid card heel singles act to a comedy bottom of the card fodder that served as a way to get the other guy on TV because he was more over. As for him getting enough of a crowd reaction to be on Raw, when has getting a crowd reaction been the gate keeper to being on Raw? I won't even get into his matches, there were tags with Sandow where the Miz looked like he was still in training.

This man mainevented Wrestlemania, therefore

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Miz is actually cool and handsome and funny.

he looks like someone tried to make the shittiest possible version of Ryan Reynolds, and Ryan Reynolds isn't exactly Ryan Gosling to begin with.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

This man mainevented Wrestlemania, therefore

WWE booking is incompetent?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I Before E posted:

he looks like someone tried to make the shittiest possible version of Ryan Reynolds, and Ryan Reynolds isn't exactly Ryan Gosling to begin with.

Ryan Reynolds was Ryan Gosling before Ryan Gosling was John Morrison.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Ryan Reynolds was Ryan Gosling before Ryan Gosling was John Morrison.

but when did John Morrison get his hands sliced off by a Thai policeman?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

WWE booking is incompetent?

I enjoyed that build, honestly. Miz went out there and spat hot truth about being the hardest working most hated guy in the WWE. Plus got a win over Cena in a Wrestlemania main event.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sis and Decease

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:holymoley:

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

coconono posted:

I enjoyed that build, honestly. Miz went out there and spat hot truth about being the hardest working most hated guy in the WWE. Plus got a win over Cena in a Wrestlemania main event.

I enjoyed it too. JBL went from genuinely hating his guts and making no effort to hide it with his commentary (and I love JBL but he BURIED him 24/7) to eventually saying something along the lines of "I"ve got to give it to Miz he's endured a lot during his career and he's earned my respect"

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Tyson Tomko posted:

I enjoyed it too. JBL went from genuinely hating his guts and making no effort to hide it with his commentary (and I love JBL but he BURIED him 24/7) to eventually saying something along the lines of "I"ve got to give it to Miz he's endured a lot during his career and he's earned my respect"

I believe JBL said Miz gave him a sandwich or something, and so now he liked him. I remember something silly like that.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The funniest thing about Miz's push was finding out he was actually a total rear end in a top hat when it came to getting chicken juice all over a bag and deserved to be banned from the locker room.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

The funniest thing about Miz's push was finding out he was actually a total rear end in a top hat when it came to getting chicken juice all over a bag and deserved to be banned from the locker room.

Nah it was probably an accident. It's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The_Rob posted:

Nah it was probably an accident. It's cool.

Also, I'm going to play it safe and side with Miz on this over the other guy.