Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

HFIL is the blurred WWF logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gavok posted:

HFIL is the blurred WWF logo.

....holy poo poo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Story of KaneMesiasTNA

This Mecca poster is very upset and demands respect.

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA

Ok newest topic, being blocked on Twitter by somebody from TNA.
This is ridiculous, I've heard numerous stories of it too and its just ridiculous, I'm sick of being in fear of a block button on Twitter when I tweet something using TNA hash tags or
when I tag somebody, its their job to put up with their fans.

Btw sometimes if I'm not tagging them, that's why, either that or I feel that it isn't necessary, depends on the tweet.
Sometimes there's gonna be some smack talk, that's the name of the game, apparently one time Velvet Sky didn't take too kindly to my smack talk, it was nothing too, but still she made a big deal about nothing.

I admit I did tag Angelina Love one time and tweeted something stupid, looking back I shouldn't have tagged her in that tweet because it was a link to something bogus, I guess she thought it was spam or something.

I've had no problems with anybody else, but still I wish these people wouldn't push the block button the way they do.

Another thing is muting, that's annoying too, when a fan tweets to their favorite wrestler / Knockout, we sometimes expect at least a fav or maybe a RT, or if we are really lucky a comment, but not knowing if your favorite muted you causes a problem because if you have been tweeting fav or RT worthy tweets, but you're not getting any response, you start worrying something's up, and the anxiety sinks in.

We as fans should be encouraged to follow our favorite wrestlers and Knockouts, but how are we supposed to do that if they block fans?
Thoughts?

quote:

Jeff

It's their Twitter, I see no issue with them blocking or muting whoever they want

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA

They shouldn't do that to me though, in fact I been getting a lot of disrespect from them as of late, I demand respect.

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA

The problem is once they do it, how are you supposed to follow them again?
I would love for a million people to tell Velvet and Angelina that they made a mistake so they can unblock me.

Another thing is they just push the button, Velvet could of at least told me to stop it, of course then again I wasn't really doing anything wrong there, she basically blocked me because I was siding with Madison, I said the stunner was pathetic, but I was trying to say it as if it didn't hurt Madison and that Madison will be getting some payback.
Angelina I understand, but still that was months ago, they can't keep me blocked forever, I didn't do anything wrong, I wish these two would kindly unblock me.

The only thing they're doing is making me not want to be a fan, this isn't cool.

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA
Well I demand Velvet Sky and Angelina Love to unblock me, I did nothing wrong to them, I demand respect.

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA
Either Velvet unblock me or I'll keep sending Bully Ray through flaming tables and btw with each flaming table he goes through, Velvet did it.

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA
How come Madison won't pay attention to me on Twitter?
She was doing it for a little bit, but then she stopped, now she's faving and RTing others, but ignoring my tweets, why?
I understand that she can't always fav or RT just me, you know gotta give others a chance, but still I didn't do anything wrong so why does it seem she's ignoring me.

I don't know if this is a fake poster or what, but their twitter is more of the same

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA ‏@AgatioGanon Jul 3
Ok like I was saying I'm doing a question and answer I want you guys to ask me questions so I can answer them.

I demand you people start tweeting to me.

When you people don't respond to me by tweeting to me, replying to my tweets, RTs or favoring I take that as ignoring me and I hate that.

Don't ever ignore me! I don't deserve that, I deserve to be respected.

Now that we are clear, from now on you tweet to me, respond to my tweets, RT my tweets and favor tweets.

If this person isn't on some kind of watch list, they should be.

quote:

KaneMesiasTNA ‏@AgatioGanon
I'm not sure I want to live tweet tomorrow's Impact... What if I get angry again?

I got angry at a episode of Impact a few weeks ago, I bottled my rage inside a few days, but then the Sunday after all hell was let loose.

I don't ever want to do something like that to happen again, and ever since my twitter experience wasn't as good.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
it's not surprising that the spawn of Kane and Mil Muertes who's stuck in TNA, would have anger and rage issues

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's his secret: he's always angry

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
Someone tweet Diecinueve de Mayo at him and see him go crazy.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Never underestimate the delusional stupidity of a fan. There's a local kid who will MS-Paint the flyers for local shows and then set up a gimmick table at the show where he tries to sell his old wrestling games/DVDs for close to retail prices and 8x10s of himself.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Mob posted:

Never underestimate the delusional stupidity of a fan. There's a local kid who will MS-Paint the flyers for local shows and then set up a gimmick table at the show where he tries to sell his old wrestling games/DVDs for close to retail prices and 8x10s of himself.

Wait, you mean I could have been selling merch of myself while I designed stuff for ROH?? All that money left on the table, drat it!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions: I demand respect.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mob posted:

This kid sounds amazing.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He's also mostly deaf and hosts a podcast where he interviews indy guys and former stars who work the shows. I haven't brought myself to listen to them yet. There's another guy who has a Trapper Keeper he decorated with ICP stickers and pictures he cut out of magazines and it's just full of autographs on lined notebook paper inside plastic slips.

I should mention I don't even watch the wrestling at my local shows because the crowd is far more interesting.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Bard Maddox posted:

it's not surprising that the spawn of Kane and Mil Muertes who's stuck in TNA, would have anger and rage issues

It's the brother of Judas Mesias after all.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Mob posted:

I should mention I don't even watch the wrestling at my local shows because the crowd is far more interesting.

Someone I know was working a show in Norfolk when he got so distracted standing on the apron watching the freaks in the crowd that he legit missed the hot tag he was supposed to make.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

Someone I know was working a show in Norfolk when he got so distracted standing on the apron watching the freaks in the crowd that he legit missed the hot tag he was supposed to make.

Change hot tag to a heel missing a tag due to the fans and this sounds like the best "ha ha look at the heel he's so foolish!" spot ever.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mob posted:

He's also mostly deaf and hosts a podcast where he interviews indy guys and former stars who work the shows. I haven't brought myself to listen to them yet. There's another guy who has a Trapper Keeper he decorated with ICP stickers and pictures he cut out of magazines and it's just full of autographs on lined notebook paper inside plastic slips.

Was this the same guy that dressed up as a reporter at the first GFW show to trick wrestlers into giving interviews?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Durt Sheit Dave

(For reference, EC3 referenced Shark Week in a promo last night and had a match with Shark Boy)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Maybe it's because people actually watch Discovery.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I wish people would stop trying to top "Dogshit Meltzer" because nothing will ever be better than that

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The layers of delusion that went this this smugpost are quite magical.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Also I thought tNAMecca had finally turned on TNA largely and believed Money Meltz's lies now

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

DynamiteKidd posted:

Also I thought tNAMecca had finally turned on TNA largely and believed Money Meltz's lies now

NomDePlume is special

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RZApublican posted:

Was this the same guy that dressed up as a reporter at the first GFW show to trick wrestlers into giving interviews?

No I thought that was another local idiot thought. Wrestling is dead in Kentucky but fanwatching is in a boom period.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

NomDePlume is a national treasure and I fully expect him to be outed as a PSP'er after TNA folds.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

super macho dude posted:

NomDePlume is a national treasure and I fully expect him to be outed as a PSP'er after TNA folds.

What if he is also banjo?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

DynamiteKidd posted:

I wish people would stop trying to top "Dogshit Meltzer" because nothing will ever be better than that

Actually "Shave Seltzer" is the best one.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

NomDePlume is special

Please don't dox people by quoting confidential school records.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

TheJoker138 posted:

Actually "Shave Seltzer" is the best one.

I still laugh over this one. It's so incredibly low effort.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's me. I am "Stop lying Dave!"

That motherfucker has sullied TNA for the last time.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

TNA Mecca is fn disturbing.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DrVenkman posted:

I still laugh over this one. It's so incredibly low effort.

It reminds me of that gag from Billy Madison where he's in High School and goes "Chlorophyll? More like Blowrophyll, amirite?" and he gets zero as a response.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

El Gallinero Gros posted:

It reminds me of that gag from Billy Madison where he's in High School and goes "Chlorophyll? More like Blowrophyll, amirite?" and he gets zero as a response.

he says BORE-ophyll. jesus christ

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

El Gallinero Gross

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

quote:

1 point 19 minutes ago
i love tna impact. i think ethan carter has the best body in the pro game right now in terms of power game. yes he was disrespectful to the title but he has great hind legs. also don't forget jessie godderz he is also disrespectful with an incredible body.

I hope this was a troll but somehow...i doubt it.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

AkumaHokoru posted:

I hope this was a troll but somehow...i doubt it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEEv0GZNTM

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Another /r/squaredcircle "insider" is taking his ball and going home

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They never really learn over there, do they?

An "insider" comes along, they all put him on a pedestal, he bails, they're crushed, he makes a new account/returns anyway, repeat.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I don't understand the fascination anyway. PLEASE SOMEONE COME ON REDDIT AND RUIN ANY CHANCE I'LL EVER BE SURPRISED BY WRESTLING!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

goc posted:

I don't understand the fascination anyway. PLEASE SOMEONE COME ON REDDIT AND RUIN ANY CHANCE I'LL EVER BE SURPRISED BY WRESTLING!

Not to defend /r/squaredcircle or anything but that exact same argument can be applied to the Observer subscribers here. I'm still salty about Dave's casual spoiling of Lucha Underground where it's not necessary or expected in the slightest.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
The problem with those assholes on reddit is that they can't keep their mouths shut and they have to post the spoilers they read EVERYWHERE so anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled pretty much just has to avoid the entire loving internet. I would rather they just eat their own so they stop posting spoilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I wanted to know when the WONHOF ballots were due and found this.