Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Funky Britches posted:

he's lost his poo poo on these here forums in fact

you quoted a two week old post to make fun of brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

See the way he italicized "really" here. I can hear him saying it

thats cool

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I stand with Brad.

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

elf help book posted:

i didnt see it was old

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

before he got into dota, brad wold often challenge ppl at neogaf to 1v1 him in starcraft after an argument

lmao

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well, did anyone ever step up?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Brad pwned the annoying skull guy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

he's my friend and has my protection.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-contradiction-spot-the-liar/2300-10496/

So good

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
There is a second part to that video

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Best content in 2 years, has that early GB days feel where they're just loving around having fun.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

They're doing another follow up video tomorrow, I'm excited

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

They should just play the whole game. I'd buy a copy if I had to, but I need to know where this mystery goes!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff subtly mocking Brad while watching him play Dota is epic.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Austin Walker is my jam

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I have a flight tomorrow should I stock up on these or the MGScanlon 4 videos

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Probably MGS. I was laughing way too hard at Contradiction to watch it in public.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I might take my chances :mrgw:

someone post if upf is an extra hot spicy banger, I don't want to waste this valuable hotel wifi on garbage

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

(in b4 "you should probably stop posting then")

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Party Boat posted:

I might take my chances :mrgw:

someone post if upf is an extra hot spicy banger, I don't want to waste this valuable hotel wifi on garbage

Don't sign your posts. Bwahah!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

...gently caress... blindsided by the ol dsyp

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
FMV phoenix wright is the best

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff's insanely thin hair on that style he's got is epic as hell.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Cumberbotch looks more like Matt Smith imo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Cumberbotch looks more like Matt Smith imo

according to the guys he actually already had a premium acct when they did the QL

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad pretending to be several wolves (Saying things like Yes-ahhh!!), the mine craft character, a demon lord (Telling Dan to order thousands of packets of Fire Sauce from Taco Bell), a necromancer, santa clause, Frosty the Snowman (saying Maybe hold off on the fire sauce and laughing maniacally), doge, and many more awesome characters included with the FaceRig software is the funniest thing I ever seen him do and he looked like he was having the most fun doing it, apart from when he plays and talks about Dota 2, or makes the most terrifying answers for cards against humanity type games while also stressing his moral limits.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I prefer pounds sirloin...
-- Brad Shoemaker on Old World units of measurement, represented by a computer animated hamburger courtesy of FaceRig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Brad pretending to be several wolves (Saying things like Yes-ahhh!!), the mine craft character, a demon lord (Telling Dan to order thousands of packets of Fire Sauce from Taco Bell), a necromancer, santa clause, Frosty the Snowman (saying Maybe hold off on the fire sauce and laughing maniacally), doge, and many more awesome characters included with the FaceRig software is the funniest thing I ever seen him do and he looked like he was having the most fun doing it, apart from when he plays and talks about Dota 2, or makes the most terrifying answers for cards against humanity type games while also stressing his moral limits.

That UPF was extremely epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The moment where you can see on Danny's face that he is tired of doing the bit where he is putting his head in Brad's imaginary dragon jaws, and Brad keeps getting further into it, adjusting his eyes to be more menacing, trying to curl his lips, growling a bit etc. for another minute while Danny lies still in awkward silence.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The moment where you can see on Danny's face that he is tired of doing the bit where he is putting his head in Brad's imaginary dragon jaws, and Brad keeps getting further into it, adjusting his eyes to be more menacing, trying to curl his lips, growling a bit etc. for another minute while Danny lies still in awkward silence.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

WTF are you guys smoking?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Big Brad in the Cali beach sun, on his phone ordering chinese food.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Big Brad in the Cali beach sun, on his phone ordering chinese food.

As a red panda wearing a leather cap he ate 2 Double Decker Taco Bell Burritos and the avatar looked like it was desperately hungry every time it took a bite.

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

i dont like to play cards against humanity because other might see that my brain works in some hosed up and twisted ways - brad

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Funky Britches posted:

i dont like to play cards against humanity because other might see that my brain works in some hosed up and twisted ways - brad

lmfao -- is this a real quote

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everyone likes to think theyre twisted. i wish it was cool to just be normal and think about things like superannuation

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
there is an early podcast in which there is :siren:NO BRAD:siren:

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
gently caress Austin for calling infiltration a bad guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009