Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

oh my

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

The sad part is I clicked it after you had said you were only going to post that.

Someone could link " PICTURES OF FLAMING BODIES, VERY GRAPHIC " and I would still click it.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

edit: oh gently caress it I love you too

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jul 17, 2015

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yes, this video is perfect.

You could always just use a picture of a bear trap for simplicity.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFJnWwh12j0

:getin:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

X-Files is the best show.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

time for some serious dad-ening
if you don't love this song you're quite possibly a terrorist muslim human being hippie conservative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3LFML_pxlY

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

2312 was a bullshit book with lovely characters but I'm looking forward to Aurora for some reason.

Some goons really liked it, though. Maybe they identify with children in adult bodies stricken by ennui.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Jul 17, 2015

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm actually kind of impressed by the suicide squad trailer. I'm still not sold on the cast choices but it looks really good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

2312 was a bullshit book with lovely characters but I'm looking forward to Aurora for some reason.

Some goons really liked it, though. Maybe they identify with children in adult bodies stricken by ennui.

Roughly 60 pages into Aurora. It's pretty great.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

1 night with Allison Brie but no sex otherwise for the rest of your life, or no sex with Allison Brie and you still get laid at your current rate for the rest of your life?

It would be a hard choice imo.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

USMC503 posted:

1 night with Allison Brie but no sex otherwise for the rest of your life, or no sex with Allison Brie and you still get laid at your current rate for the rest of your life?

It would be a hard choice imo.

1 night with Allison Brie would still be above the average goon's current rate.

:smithicide:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Yeah that choice boils down to "would you or wouldn't you?"

.. unless "no sex otherwise" includes masturbation, too.

Pry my dick out of my cold dead hands.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
It Follows was creepy as all piss. Watch it!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

It's spelled "Venture Bros."

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's spelled "Venture Bros."

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Fart Sandwiches posted:

It Follows was creepy as all piss. Watch it!

Yea I saw that the other night, it was pretty solid!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

well it seems i am getting dragged into playing paintball with the BJJ gym guys. whats a cheap and/or good beginner paintball gun set?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

well it seems i am getting dragged into playing paintball with the BJJ gym guys. whats a cheap and/or good beginner paintball gun set?

It's been like 10 years since I had anything to do with paintball but the tippmann 98 custom was always a popular starter gun

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
We didn't have paintball guns as kids so we played with BB guns instead. There was a strict "one pump" rule.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
At least it's paintball and not airsoft.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

We didn't have paintball guns as kids so we played with BB guns instead. There was a strict "one pump" rule.

your parents had a similar rule during their alone time

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Look at this one pump chump

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

your parents had a similar rule during their alone time

lol his mom and dad didn't have an especially exciting love life lolol

c'mon man.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

ElMaligno posted:

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

It's been like 10 years since I had anything to do with paintball but the tippmann 98 custom was always a popular starter gun
It's been a while for me too, but I'd go with the Tippmann 98 too. It's cheap and reliable, kind of like the AK-47 of paintball guns.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Are you playing just randomly in the woods or at an actual paintball place? If the latter just rent a gun from them for like $10

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Thanks guys! Gonna get a kit from Amazon an poo poo.

Slim Pickens posted:

At least it's paintball and not airsoft.

its still a slippery slope :negative:

next thing you know i will be using my short-sleeved, with USCG patch blue coveralls with an orange vest to maximum tactilol effect instead of the long sleeve blue coveralls i used last time.

Anyways here is me with the money shot

A_WHITE_TEEN_BLUE_BALLS_EXPLODING_ON_A_HOT_LATINO_CUB_NECK.AVI

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Willy Pete posted:

It's been a while for me too, but I'd go with the Tippmann 98 too. It's cheap and reliable, kind of like the AK-47 of paintball guns.

One pump - just the Tippmann.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

next thing you know i will be using my short-sleeved, with USCG patch blue coveralls with an orange vest to maximum tactilol effect instead of the long sleeve blue coveralls i used last time.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

hawaiian muscle guy is extra

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

GODDAMN YOU GASHFLOW

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

Sick hairline

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

krispykremessuck posted:

GODDAMN YOU GASHFLOW

;-*

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Sick hairline

thanks i had it since i was 10, not shown is the massive widows peak i got.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I binge-watched the X-Files a few months ago, actually right before all this comeback talk started. It holds up better than you'd expect...aside from enormous cell phones and computer monitors for the first year or two there's really not much to pull you out of the storytelling. One weird thing was how many of the guest stars are now household names, but back then they were just taking whatever work they could get. Almost every episode had someone who was a nobody at the time but is now famous.

Plus, you know. Gillian Anderson. :allears:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The Tyson-produced boxing doc Champs is legitimately fantastic. Out on Netflix.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Godholio posted:

I binge-watched the X-Files a few months ago, actually right before all this comeback talk started. It holds up better than you'd expect...aside from enormous cell phones and computer monitors for the first year or two there's really not much to pull you out of the storytelling. One weird thing was how many of the guest stars are now household names, but back then they were just taking whatever work they could get. Almost every episode had someone who was a nobody at the time but is now famous.

Plus, you know. Gillian Anderson. :allears:

It kind of craps out as the fifth season wears on. Not that there aren't even some good 6th season episodes but the "mythology" just gets retarded.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'd say it hung on into the 6th or so. The last year before Duchovny left was when it got pretty flat IMO. The last couple of seasons with the other two...eh. Doggett was an ok character, but the woman was irritating. But at that point everything was obviously on life support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Talk poo poo on x files and you'll wake up without a liver

• Locked thread