Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh god im going to run Kozmos.
I totally am.

E-Tele at 3 bring out dorothy every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Onmi posted:

Kozmo Farmgirl (Dorothy)

Level 3 LIGHT Psychic-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1000
During either player’s turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or higher “Kozmo” monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of “Kozmo Farmgirl” once per turn. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can pay 500 LP; add 1 “Kozmo” card from your Deck to your hand.

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIND

Xoidanor posted:

Move over Tower, there's a new top boss monster on the block.

Wow, no poo poo. E-Tele into Dorothy, inflict damage, pay 500, grab Forerunner and summon it. Wow. This is looking like a good archetype.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

E tele is really gonna be this archetypes best weapon isnt it?
Set e tele and only activate when you want it to.

Cleared out opponents field in battle phase, sure the set S/T could be a threat? E-tele to dorothy attack get sliprider summon to get rid of that poo poo.
In opponents turn and getting reamed with forerunner in hand? Use that set E tele and bring it out.

I dont even think forerunner is close to the biggest boss theyre putting out.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Onmi posted:

Kozmo Sliprider (X-Wing)

Kozmo Sliprider
Level 5 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 800
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Kozmo” monster from your Deck

Z-95 Headhunter :colbert:

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
So remind me how this deck has any power plays.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

You could Transmodify something like Blue Thunder T-45 into Sliprunner, huh.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Slur posted:

there are four monsters out so far

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Slur posted:

Yeah guys, remember how lovely Burning Abyss and U.A. stayed after their first set?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Movie trailer's out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlrRAK-QjE

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Wait a loving second. Is that Atem at the end?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Wait a loving second. Is that Atem at the end?

Could be, would make more sense for it to just be Yugi

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The Dark Side of Dimensions is a silly name.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That movie is gonna be rad as gently caress

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think they are gonna bring Atem back for this, then send him away again at the end. I'm growing more confident in this the more they push Kaiba in the marketing materials as the main character.

The Ceremonial Duel was about Yugi letting go of Atem and both of them deciding they had to move on. Darkside of Dimensions may be about, at least in part, Kaiba having his own last duel with Atem and letting him go as his rival.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That was Yugi

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nah I think that was Atem.
He likes doing the thing where his jacket becomes a perpetually floating cape.

(Pharaoh millenium magic.)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Beef Chief posted:

That was Yugi

Might've been, but between the poster and the way he was walking in the trailer, I think it was Atem.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Episode 66: 開幕戦!!クロウvs権現坂 Kaimakusen!! Kurou VS Gongenzaka (“The Opening Match!! Crow vs Gongenzaka)
26th July 2015
The first match for the Friendship Cup finally begins, and it’s between Crow’s Blackwings and Gongenzaka’s Superheavy Samurais! Against Gongenzaka who is confused with his first Riding Duel, Crow speeds on with his Black Bird!

Summary:
Yuya received a card from the mysterious boy, Sam. Whereas at the Duel Palace, the opening match finally begins! Against Gongenzaka who is confused with his first Riding Duel, Crow speeds on with his Black Bird! At that time, Frank and the other kids slipped into the venue, wanting to cheer for Crow…

Gongenzaka vs Crow my god Gongenzaka vs Crow on MOTORCYCLES

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Crow is going to beat Gongenzaka. :(

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Crow is going to beat Gongenzaka. :(

I hope you'll be toxxing over this prediction.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Strange Quark posted:

If I don't express doubt then how will Gongenzaka be able to pull off the underdog victory against the riding duel expert who has his kids cheering for him to win?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Gogenzaka is going to get his rear end kicked so that Crow vs. Shun can happen because everyone wants to see dumb birds against dumb birds.

EDIT: #UnchainMyBrotherLavalval

Vandar fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jul 19, 2015

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Strange Quark posted:

I will.

I'll get a Gongenzaka avatar if he wins.

I'm confident Crow is going to win because Crow does more for the plot than Gongenzaka at this point but I'll be happy to lose this one.

Dexie posted:

Gogenzaka is going to get his rear end kicked so that Crow vs. Shun can happen because everyone wants to see dumb birds against dumb birds.

oh my god this is art

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love how the art there lends itself to some really appropriate reactions for each card.

Shurit isn't even bothering to hide how gleeful he is about it, looks like he wants to kick the coffin down and go "LOL BYE XYZ SCUM :byewhore:"
Mezuki and Blue-Blooded Oni look distraught, for good reason, since it's kinda their fault.
Wulf looks appropriately solemn, like he lost an acquaintance he liked.
Dandylion's like "why the hell am I even here".
Archfiend and Trick Clown are both grinning, 'cause they're assholes, even though this is pretty much their fault too.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mezuki is all like 'I could be hanging with Unizombie, poo poo, why the gently caress do I even care about this bastard"

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Dexie posted:

Good riddance.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Shark and Kite's ultimate monsters in the Zexal manga are kind of nutty.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_37:_Hope_Woven_Dragon_Spider_Shark
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_38:_Hope_Harbinger_Dragon_Titanic_Galaxy

THOSE NAMES. Those giant goofy names are what I love about this stupid game. :allears:

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope
So new cards dropped on YGOpro and DevPro. The Black Luster and Majispecters are pretty fun new archetypes, not sure what would be optimum for them. Greydles on the other hand are going to the new nightmare incarnate upon the community. Have graveyard hate or lose cause you are not beating a deck with 12 snatch steals that can be tutored for. Said snatch steals can also be recured and can used to pop the opposing board. Who thought this was a good idea!? I am playing these until they are banned to oblivion as they are extremely anti-meta.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Welp, Gongenzaka is now officially the first character of ARC-V to get shafted so that Konami can sell more Blackwings, can't wait to see who is next. :sigh:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nooo gon chan why.
Crow didnt even have his heart in the duel.

Fudoraiving duel isnt going to happen. :smith:

Ah well at least we get Superheavy pendulums and an L9 synchro with an okay effect.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Blackwings are now, by canon, manlier than Superheavy Samurai.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

And Gong was a real gentleman throughout the fight, too. :(

Slur posted:

Blackwings are now, by canon, manlier than Superheavy Samurai.

Y-you shut your lurid mouth.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
drat that orphan advantage!

Still was a pretty nice duel, Gongenzaka makes even losing become manly.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

gently caress Crow, etc.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Agreed.

I mean dang, who wouldn't?

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Crow owns.

Crowns.

Crow is king.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That was probably the best Crow duel in 5D's or Arc-V.

Maybe second best next to his duel with Dark Signer Bommer.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

God drat it I really wanted Gon to win. They really should start doing tournaments "Swiss" style so Gon can lose to Crow but still be in to have manly duels.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Onmi posted:

God drat it I really wanted Gon to win. They really should start doing tournaments "Swiss" style so Gon can lose to Crow but still be in to have manly duels.

They did that in the WRGP and it wound up being TOTALLY meaningless. It was one of the most perplexing things in that arc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

VJeff posted:

They did that in the WRGP and it wound up being TOTALLY meaningless. It was one of the most perplexing things in that arc.

Well you see. Yusei isn't allowed to lose.