Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WickedHate posted:

Persona 4 should be it's own subseries. There doesn't even need to be a Persona 5, but I'm happy that's happening none the less. I just want the Investigation Team to keep being a thing, forever.

Let it go, there's more stories to enjoy. I enjoy the P4 spinoff stuff but that original story is all that matters, it's very nice. P5 will be sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sakurazuka posted:

Also apparently the SEA version of PSO 2 is bad so I won't be playing it.

You're a fool.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

pon alien posted:

You're a fool.

:wth:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Same here OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ilu Lum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

Can I hang out in the chat thread, I got banned from the IRC for talking about Smash lmao

Absolutely loving not.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm going to leave my next anime in the hands of YOU,THE CHATTER!

Akira (rewatch)
Macross: Do You Remember Love
Gundam Movie 1
Finally, at long last, catch up with the Simulwatch movies (Ace o Nerae! and Angel's Egg)

The simulwatch movies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still haven't watched the simulwatch movies myself, I should though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I'm watching The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

Anime or live action.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Another World is a good game with atmosphere that one guy made 30 years ago and it's 2D to boot (the best D).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

was the first time they did that modern warfare or did it show up somewhere else?

It happens in MGS2 (PS2, 2001).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also to the guy watching Fujiko Mine, that show is cool. Love the heavy ink line style

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I downloaded Gatchaman Crowds because this forum keeps talking about it.

Crowds is cool.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

Anime or live action.
I watched the live action one after the Hosoda movie, because why not. It's kind of weird/cheesy and I'm not sure I liked it all that much.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

.jpg posted:

over the weekend I watched the three Madoka movies while drinking, and it was a pretty good experience. I think I missed a lot when I watched the series as it aired.

Those movies are fantastic and pretty much eclipsed the show, I'm glad they're all on Netflix, as my normie friends reach out from time to time for an anime Netflix update and now I have some good poo poo to rec them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

I watched the live action one after the Hosoda movie, because why not. It's kind of weird/cheesy and I'm not sure I liked it all that much.

I haven't seen the anime, only live action. I didn't like the twist but the movie is nice dreamy feels. Director is one of my favorites too even though like 2% of his output has English subtitles and is easily found on torrent sites, so I try enjoy his movies as much as I can

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aahhhhh after 1400 posts im free!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I haven't seen the anime, only live action. I didn't like the twist but the movie is nice dreamy feels. Director is one of my favorites too even though like 2% of his output has English subtitles and is easily found on torrent sites, so I try enjoy his movies as much as I can

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

theres like 5 liv eaction girl who leapt through time movies you stupid fucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Nabuhiko Obayashi one is the one I've seen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here's every good thing Nabuhiko Obayashi ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4jYWQh7tE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that he's like 90 years old and still making stuff.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

In Training posted:

Aahhhhh after 1400 posts im free!

:golfclap:

I can't find a different clapping smiley so this will have to do.

Rest assured that my applause is sincere, even if the smiley itself appears sarcastic.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

:bravo:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:downsbravo:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Srice posted:

I'm not very interested in most of the new season stuffs (or at least, enough to follow a lot of things weekly) so I am contemplating a short simulwatch sometime in the near future, mainly so I can revisit an incredibly good thing.

DIebuster simulwatch.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Somehow that seems even more sarcastic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have diebuster on DVD so you can all come over and watch

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I have diebuster on DVD so you can all come over and watch

ill make snacks

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Someone told me that Gunbuster was concentrated 80s and was full of tiddy like it was a bad thing.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Anyone want to trade me Bravely Default for Pokemon X?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I really want to watch Gunbuster and Diebuster but I haven't been able to track them down yet.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Someone told me that Gunbuster was concentrated 80s and was full of tiddy like it was a bad thing.

Who the hell thinks that's a bad thing?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The_Frag_Man posted:

I really want to watch Gunbuster and Diebuster but I haven't been able to track them down yet.

just dl them lol

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

The_Frag_Man posted:

I got gunbuster for $50 on amazon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Linnaeus posted:

I got gunbuster for $50 on amazon

I torrented it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably higher quality rip as well :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps