Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Keep posting day by day IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

loquacius posted:

But it's the gently caress Barn and we've been waiting for the gently caress Barn for months
It's even worse than I thought it'd be

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

JT Jag posted:

It's even worse than I thought it'd be

Political Cartoons 2015:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Monkey Fracas posted:

Political Cartoons 2015:

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE IN THE FUCKBARN

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

JT Jag posted:

Can we just... stop posting Day by Day until this lovely masturbatory self-insert arc ends?

I don't think Muir plans to stop doing DbD anytime soon

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

JT Jag posted:

Can we just... stop posting Day by Day until this lovely masturbatory self-insert arc ends? It's just aggressively bad, in a DeviantArt way.

This:

loquacius posted:

But it's the gently caress Barn and we've been waiting for the gently caress Barn for months

And also this:

Garrand posted:

I don't think Muir plans to stop doing DbD anytime soon

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Man, these Human Centipede sequels are getting weird.

Also, another day another avatar:

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

JT Jag posted:

Can we just... stop posting Day by Day until this lovely masturbatory self-insert arc ends? It's just aggressively bad, in a DeviantArt way.

Come on, where's your Thread Team Spirit? Day by Day is one of the cornerstones of this thread! Its awfulness is an adhesive that keeps us together. We may disagree on most everything else, but we never disagree on the fact that Day by Day is a terrible, terrible strip.

I normally pass over it for the sake of my sanity

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Monkey Fracas posted:

I've gotta say, again, that almost every single Pope is amazing despite me not understanding any of the context.

Aussie surfer has a close encounter with a shark. It's a "thing that happened" cartoon mixed in with the fact that Abbot is a rapacious shark and cannot be trusted.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-33591295

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I feel the metaphor makes sharks seem more vicious and bloodthirsty than they actually are.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
Duck and cover. That's the first thing to do. Duck and cover.

JT Jag posted:

Speaking of Deviantart:

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

KimotaBoom posted:

Speaking of Deviantart:

"Foxes"?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Those donkey slippers on number 9 are really goofy and cute and I want a pair.

prinnylaharl
Feb 10, 2013

I refuse to believe these came from DA.

vvv at least the first panel is great, I just picture him in a feeding chamber inside the lair of evil incarnate Cheney.

prinnylaharl fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jul 20, 2015

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Tories recently tried to get the ban on fox hunting lifted because it's the only thing English aristocrats find enjoyable.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
Bors will not comment on The Donald by commenting on The Donald, and will instead draw a hackneyed cliché cartoon which he never draws. :confused:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

pwn posted:

Bors will not comment on The Donald by commenting on The Donald, and will instead draw a hackneyed cliché cartoon which he never draws. :confused:

That last panel tho

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

pwn posted:

But...it's insightful commentary!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

pwn posted:

I'm mad I didn't get to post this first because it is great

prinnylaharl
Feb 10, 2013
I'm so stupid that I missed that being a Ramirez reference.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

prinnylaharl posted:

I'm so stupid that I missed that being a Ramirez reference.

Bors REALLY hates Michael Ramirez. That's normal, but he seems to get along with most other cartoonists, even if they disagree with him. Something about Ramirez sets him off, though.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Car isn't busting through guard rails, 1/10, gently caress you Bors.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Jurgan posted:

Bors REALLY hates Michael Ramirez. That's normal, but he seems to get along with most other cartoonists, even if they disagree with him. Something about Ramirez sets him off, though.

I'm just glad there's a cartoonist willing to say it.

prinnylaharl
Feb 10, 2013
Yeah I saw the others he did, but I kind of figured it was in response to the like 100 debt cliff cartoons previously put out. But nope, giant rear end DEBT label gives it away and I am dumb.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Please put this in the OP, tia.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I like how Bors signature is both for the cartoon and the fake bad cartoon.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MariusLecter posted:

Car isn't busting through guard rails, 1/10, gently caress you Bors.

No you see there's no gate because the EU knew this was going to happen when they allowed Greece into the EU.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

First of all:

quote:

YESSS This thread iteration has been lacking in Satanicity, despite the title.

And

pwn posted:

Greece went to the right(wing) and fell over debt. AGCP.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I like the tiny drone and Minion on President Trump's desk.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

pwn posted:

This is great.

Although something about the orange shirt and shaved head made me wonder "Why is he cartooning in jail?" :ohdear: for just a second.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

This is great.

Although something about the orange shirt and shaved head made me wonder "Why is he cartooning in jail?" :ohdear: for just a second.

President Trump threw all political cartoonists in jail in his most widely popular executive order yet.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Zaphod42 posted:

He already had the color for Trump's hair selected and using a different color would have required one, possibly two extra clicks.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

This is great.

Is the first panel a reference to Mad Max? I haven't seen it, but he looks like the villain in the new movie.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Breathing apparatus on villains didn't start with Immorten Joe. They made you a furry? Those BASTARDS!

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Jurgan posted:

Is the first panel a reference to Mad Max? I haven't seen it, but he looks like the villain in the new movie.

I don't think so. The mask made me think that as well, but the rest of the aesthetic is all wrong. Too techy looking instead of post apocalyptic.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

Breathing apparatus on villains didn't start with Immorten Joe.

No, but cartoonists usually reference current things. Just guessing, though; I'm probably wrong.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jurgan posted:

No, but cartoonists usually reference current things. Just guessing, though; I'm probably wrong.
It doesn't look like Joe's to me, just a generic mask someone would be wearing when coming out of a liquid-filled regeneration pod.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Hitler B. Natural posted:

I don't know if it's bad form to repost a comic , but it got lost in abortionchat and didn't deserve to and maybe it can change the subject?

Wait I'm starting to understand the world of Bob Lang. 100s OF MILLIONS

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Not My Leg posted:

I don't think so. The mask made me think that as well, but the rest of the aesthetic is all wrong. Too techy looking instead of post apocalyptic.

It's a bacta tank from The Empire Strikes Back, just with orange goo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

• Locked thread