Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Uh I gotta eat real quick, just got back, but I'll get in soon

No rush, I'm going to beat MGSV real quick here first. And then I'll fight all night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i bought ultra because it was $10 and now im playing it with my wii u pro controller because i cant afford a stick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That D-Pad must be rough

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the wii u pro controller is good. well, maybe not the dpad idk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The pro controller is muy excellente but I wouldn't want to do a ton of quarter circles on the dpad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I'm going to master Millia Rage by practicing my corner pressure on the practice dummy for 30 minutes a day.

she's cool

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Stairmaster is a keyboard warrior, if he can do it you can too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

add psychohotdog45 on psn an d i'll play xrd [xtrd] someday.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

trying to hold juri's fireballs and do other things is rough on a pad ive learned

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i kind of want a hitbox but there's no ps4 version yet, wow, need to plan for the futuer here. there's an xbone version tho...fUUUU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

mysterious loyall X posted:

i kind of want a hitbox but there's no ps4 version yet, wow, need to plan for the futuer here. there's an xbone version tho...fUUUU

you mean like an official one? you can make one with a ps360+ or if you go full crazy and padhack a ds4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

you mean like an official one? you can make one with a ps360+ or if you go full crazy and padhack a ds4

i'm lazy and stupid and will prolly just get the ps4/ps3 hori eventually instad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

psychohotdog45

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I hear qanba is coming out with a PS4 stick soon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

technically PsychoHotdog45 but psn ignores case :sigh:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mango gay touchies posted:

I hear qanba is coming out with a PS4 stick soon

never trust the chinese. only trust your fists.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the most fertile man in japan, sako, is sponsored by hori. enough said.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

everyone i know with a qanba always tries to trade it so they can buy a different stick

i have 3 madcatz sticks and no qanbas though so idk how they are irl

i was gonna buy a hori vrap for my ps4 but then i got lucky and was able to grab a te2 during the capcom cup finals

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Yo In Training, or anyone, let's fight

NA 2 District 9c #32

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wanted one of those 8 foot long ps4/3 horis but they were arcade shock exclusive and i was broke when they were taking on line orders and still am broke....fUUUUU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just rescued Paz and will be on shortly

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

technically PsychoHotdog45 but psn ignores case :sigh:

I added you too, what's your main

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i keep imagining myself buying one of those really wide sticks, being real happy about it, and then realizing it wont fit on my lap between the arms of my chair and getting real sad

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

I just rescued Paz and will be on shortly

sweet

i responded to your pm just now, but yeah I'm radosity and my steam is "piss hog"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

someone in the srk tech talk facebook group made his own mini viewlix cab and it really makes me want to do the same

http://imgur.com/a/CqqUy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I added you too, what's your main

i use millia but i'm garbage :henget:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i keep imagining myself buying one of those really wide sticks, being real happy about it, and then realizing it wont fit on my lap between the arms of my chair and getting real sad

get old school and put it on the floor babay

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i use millia but i'm garbage :henget:

Me too mane

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

dogura inspired me to pick sin back up this weekend

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Stairmaster is a keyboard warrior, if he can do it you can too

i can't

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S4li7pPAmo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't won a single round all night after like 90 minutes of Xrd. The only one I was close to winning the host plug pulled :grin:

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

I haven't won a single round all night after like 90 minutes of Xrd. The only one I was close to winning the host plug pulled :grin:

welcome to me this weekend

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

welcome to me this weekend

Have you gotten to fight any big names in casuals?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol it's all good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have been completely bodied in multiple games for upwards of 2 hours, and I thirst for more. This is the true power of fighting games!!!

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

I have been completely bodied in multiple games for upwards of 2 hours, and I thirst for more. This is the true power of fighting games!!!

Once you learn the blockstrings and the basics of Millia's rushdown game, you'll become a force to be reckoned with

A Millia who knows the corner game is fuckin hard to get away from without blitzshielding and even that's unreliable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to learn from Woshige, the Millia Master.

• Locked thread