Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DoubleDonut posted:

I decided to re-read Onani Master Kurosawa today. I really wish that would get licensed somehow so that I could easily own a physical copy of it.

Also that manga's nearly ten years old now what the gently caress

I like the part where he beats off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

DoubleDonut posted:

I decided to re-read Onani Master Kurosawa today. I really wish that would get licensed somehow so that I could easily own a physical copy of it.

Also that manga's nearly ten years old now what the gently caress

I tried reading it because a friend recommended it to me but I felt so goddamn uncomfortable reading it that I couldn't.

I mean, the same friend had recommended Steins;Gate to me so I'm sure that manga must be engaging but I just can't bring myself to read stuff that'll make me cringe.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I tried reading it because a friend recommended it to me but I felt so goddamn uncomfortable reading it that I couldn't.

I mean, the same friend had recommended Steins;Gate to me so I'm sure that manga must be engaging but I just can't bring myself to read stuff that'll make me cringe.

It's really really good. It does a better job portraying personal growth than just about any other manga I can think of.

That said, I totally feel you on the cringe. It's worth it anyway, if you can stomach it.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Try Molester Man instead. That's a bit more palatable and both are by the same writer.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Ah yes, Masturbation Master Kurosawa and Molestor Man, classic examples of japanese manga.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wish he'd come up with better titles.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Phobophilia posted:

Ah yes, Masturbation Master Kurosawa and Molestor Man, classic examples of japanese manga.

They really are! :v:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It helps to know that Molestor Man is basically a variation of the Densha Otoko story, and the title is basically him getting mistaken for a molester in chapter one which gets resolved within the same chapter.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Masturbation Master Kurosawa is phenomenal and you should read it.

Molester Man is also pretty good. It is Densha Otoko, but good.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Phobophilia posted:

They are.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I did like the Train Bro story so I guess I will give Molester Man a try and wow that is not something I thought I'd ever say.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

After some deep meditation, I have concluded that Cutie Honey is art.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Normie Slayer posted:

After some deep meditation, I have concluded that Cutie Honey is art.

Truth. The original series is also one of the few 60's/70's shows that are still pretty watchable today thanks to being stylish as gently caress.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

littleorv posted:

I can drink and gamble in the states now.

happy birfday

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Phobophilia posted:

Uhhh, yeah? Why are you saying that like it's sarcastic?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
They fixed the achievemtns on Risk of RAIN

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

boom boom boom posted:

Uhhh, yeah? Why are you saying that like it's sarcastic?

haha! penises!

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

they're more important and relatable than the 200 ep long boring sci-fi soap opera poo poo to be honest

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

There is 0 molesting in Molester Man

e: But there's some masturbation in Masturbation Master

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I've never read Onani Master Kurosawa but I understand it can't be beat.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Unrelatedly, Eruna Ichinomiya from Mikagura School Suite is my hero and role model

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

alcharagia posted:

Unrelatedly, Eruna Ichinomiya from Mikagura School Suite is my hero and role model

She knows what she wants and enthusiastically pursues it. That's pretty admirable.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Happy birthday, Mr. Orv.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

She knows what she wants and enthusiastically pursues it. That's pretty admirable.

And what she wants is hot babes, which are also what I want. Therefore I strive to be like Eruna in my daily doings

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
happy birthday to the orv

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Thanks everyone :)

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
You're a good guy Orv, with a cool av.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

I can't seriously loving believe this dragged on for almost two pages

She should have just posted the waifu

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
happy birthday, mini orv

also i am watching soniani and super sonico's life is a tedious unending grind that is consuming all of the free time in her life and also i guess she has big boobs, this description really wants you to know that her boobs are big

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
soniani was legit so boring that i forgot about my crunchyroll membership for an entire year after starting to watch it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
now an old man who's hired sonico for a modelling job just stared at a picture of her rear end riding a bicycle and is trying to get her to wear a very skimpy swimsuit as his camera man stares at him with a horrified look in his eyes

e; now there's a guy in a mask

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I hope to own little orv today

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Super pochako

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

alcharagia posted:

soniani was legit so boring that i forgot about my crunchyroll membership for an entire year after starting to watch it

thankfully i've been making up for this fact recently, as of last week the current phase is hardlining non non biyori, digimon tamers, and gatchaman crowds at once along with my weekly fixes of my love story!! and gakkou gurashi. i love anime

The Colonel posted:

now an old man who's hired sonico for a modelling job just stared at a picture of her rear end riding a bicycle and is trying to get her to wear a very skimpy swimsuit as his camera man stares at him with a horrified look in his eyes

to be fair it is a p. nice rear end

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab posted:

Wha?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
how long has sonico been wearing those headphones. she is still wearing them in one of her grandma's family pictures from when she was a toddler

also sonico's grandma is cool, and good at throwing newspapers into open mouths

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
super sonico and super sonico's headphones... ever in balance, one cannot exist without the other, much like the sun and the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Namtab posted:

Slavery is illegal and you should be ashamed.

• Locked thread