Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Paul Kersey posted:

The first minute and a half was ok. After that, bomb central.

"Now I gotta gently caress em hungry" was pretty good, but yeah that was hard to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Still not as embarrassing as the photo he took with Tyson

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

too drunk to even know what a bomb is anymore

:smithicide:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

So he's gone from beer to a heavier liquor/cocaine?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

He's getting dementia, somebody should put him down soon.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Luis is also saying Ant didn't bomb. For shame. It was so funny when he addressed how bad Ant did. I mean gently caress, it's fine that he bombed, it even happens to good comedians, why can't he man up and just take his lumps? As much as Ant sucks, I think it's awesome that he broadcasted it, it's easily the funniest thing I've watched in months. Be proud of that and take the bad with the good, you delusional pedophile.

There was a really corny joke he made in the set that made me cringe the most (I have to watch it again, I can't remember exactly what it was), but it reminded me of a non-ironic version of Norm MacDonald saying that Greg Giraldo was "for the birds"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Oh man, listening to it right now, about halfway done. I really liked Mike Vecchione and Oakerson's wife's sets, but everyone else is hit or miss (usually miss).

Waiting in cringy anticipation for Anthony's.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Luis:
"Wow.. that was awkward! You said this was your first time doing a roast... I didn't think this was your first time behind a microphone.. holy poo poo!"
Luis clearly thought Ant did great at the time!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know who that is, but why would he suddenly work damage control for ant?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know who that is, but why would he suddenly work damage control for ant?

Come on...you know Luis. The real rear end dude. The puerto rican rattlesnake. The probably gay minority from Legion Of Skanks.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Yeah Ant's jokes were...not that good.

rereginald Dennys
Oct 20, 2012
I'm Cerebral Cortez and I'm still trying way too fucking hard, if you see me posting anywhere, ever, you should probably just report me. Thanks :)
- Management
I haven't listened in months. Can someone tell me what the Nickleback-era songs of the day, announced by a man with a gravelly cool guy voice, were?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Isn't their podcast hosted on Ant's network?

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

therealjon_ posted:

Isn't their podcast hosted on Ant's network?

Yep.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I normally don't go for these kind of shows but their odlly fun. I'm listening to O and A's show with Galagher and Patrice O'Neil and them breaking his balls is great.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Gallagher is so oddly out of date, too. He thinks Windows XP is built on DOS.

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

Apoplexy posted:

Gallagher is so oddly out of date, too. He thinks Windows XP is built on DOS.

Well it's going to create a bottleneck when people need more megabytes for their phones.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I think I'm finally kind of understanding people like Gavin.

I went ahead and watched his show and he talks as if he's still in high school while he's 44. Every analogy he makes to something is something I did as well when I was 17.
Don't really have much to say just laughed that 44 Gavin thinks like 17 year old me.

e: oh he also said he didn't understand rape because when he closes his legs he can't open them no matter how hard he tries, so women can't either, and if they open them then she's letting herself be raped.

Honestly I recommend his show to watch a 44 year old who literally never matured past 16. And there's so many of them.

Barreft fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 21, 2015

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I love that one of Kurt Metzger's girlfriends hucked something at Gavin during Race Wars. He deserved that, loving troll.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
A while ago I gave myself a golden rule about this whole poo poo-show which was 'don't get emotionally involved.' I broke that rule with a post you all laughed at, and then vanished for a while. Now we're here today and I find out Anthony is doxxing people for 'personal attacks' aka 'you bombed at the roast.' Anyway just wanted to say sorry for ever speaking up in defense of this terrific character.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
I look forward to hearing Jimmy's next rant about people not using their real names and real information on the internet.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stotty posted:

I look forward to hearing Jimmy's next rant about people not using their real names and real information on the internet.
Oh geez, I know it's gonna happen too. :ohdear:

I get his thoughts on that, but the ideal just doesn't line up with reality whatsoever.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
He didn't 'doxx' anyone. He DMed some guy his full name, phone number and address.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

jyrka posted:

He didn't 'doxx' anyone. He DMed some guy his full name, phone number and address.

Oh, you must be a retarded person. Poor soul..

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

jyrka posted:

So he doxxed for a party of one? And they actually kept it private? Please explain because I am not gonna go through some spammy Cumia timeline or whatever the gently caress

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

CrashCat posted:

So he doxxed for a party of one? And they actually kept it private? Please explain because I am not gonna go through some spammy Cumia timeline or whatever the gently caress

Out of pure boredom I went to look at Reddit.

From what I can gather some dude was making fun of Anthony for his awful set at the Big Jay roast (a set which Ant vehemently denies being terrible).

For whatever reason Anthony doesn't just block/ignore this person or roll with the punches, he digs up his personal info and then sends it to the dude to prove he has it. I assume the implied threat is that he will release the info publicly.

From an outsider's perspective it would seem as though he could have used the subscriber information for his podcast as the source (I don't really know if that is the case or not), which I guess is not a very smart move if people now don't trust you not to abuse their personal info.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wow, what a tool he is. I guess I should be glad I stopped paying that turdbucket a long time ago.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Not that Anthony wasn't always crazy, but he's truly lost his mind.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Haha he still denies that his set was poo poo? Who the gently caress is out of touch now?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Has he turned into DeNiro?

*Huff* I've got my eye on you...

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Somebody on Reddit posted video of it.

https://vid.me/x7pI

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I love how Soder is right there recounting how it happened to him and he nearly poo poo himself with fear, and Anthony just goes on smugly about how he did it to someone else. Zero engagement or dialogue with the differing opinion right in front of him.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Friendly reminder that Anthony got bitch slapped around while 5 black guys laughed at him. That had to hurt.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Wait what's the story on this? The dude went to his house and got a picture while using the headshot on FB from the guys that supposedly assaulted Anthony causing him to get fired, or what?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

That "Ballz Deep" thing is a photoshop thing, right? Because it's the same angle/lighting as the one in this pic. :raise:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

wait, Ant was on noted D&D punching bag Steven Crowder's show? Man oh man the depths of irrelevance this Tunisian knife fighter has sunk to.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Tunisian knife fighter

I prefer Corsican Pimp.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Stefan Prodan posted:

Wait what's the story on this? The dude went to his house and got a picture while using the headshot on FB from the guys that supposedly assaulted Anthony causing him to get fired, or what?

Someone showed up to the OandA subreddit with "proof" that Ant threatened to doxx him in a private message but turned out to be BS so people are now making photoshops of the doxx using characters from the night he got his rear end kicked and fired.

It's worth noting that the subreddit has completely turned against him at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh, you must be a retarded person. Poor soul..

I'm not retarded. It was a threat and a complete scumbag move but still not a 'doxx'. Why does everything on the internet have to be an exaggerated lie?

• Locked thread