Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Haha, 2 terrific examples of humanity.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Narciss posted:

Haha, 2 terrific examples of humanity.

I love when redtext matches up with a post.

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nroudgmcys1r3uvu0.mp4#_=_

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

I'm not sure why you think I'd be scared of a man whose pants would fall down if he charged me; not that he'd be able to close the distance between us before I unsheathed my Hanzo Steel Katana.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
God drat the conservatives on my facebook feed are a treasure trove of bad image macros.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rand alPaul posted:

God drat the conservatives on my facebook feed are a treasure trove of bad image macros.

just reply with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Is it likely? Not really, no. It's not like a family planning clinicians go door-to-door, asking if anyone inside has a fetus they'd like to get rid of.

"Help dog. Dog fear David. Dog not want torture. Help dog. Help."

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

quote:

An Afghan boy hangs from a merry-go-round bar on a hill top in Kabul with a bomb explosion sitting on the horizon.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

We'll get him this time...

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

budgieinspector posted:

Is it likely? Not really, no. It's not like a family planning clinicians go door-to-door, asking if anyone inside has a fetus they'd like to get rid of.

What a bunch of gross fatty-fat fucktards.

"All American Consumer" has a lovely grocery list...

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

budgieinspector posted:

Not sure which one, but Huckabee had to intervene to get one of his sons out of trouble after he and some friends decided to hang a dog for fun.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Not sure which one, but Huckabee had to intervene to get one of his sons out of trouble after he and some friends decided to hang a dog for fun.

It was David, the one standing in the middle.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

MariusLecter posted:

We'll get him this time...

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

budgieinspector posted:

It was David, the one standing in the middle.

Trump has been amazing in every way possible.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I recently went to the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, IA. It is a huge gathering for Christian conservations to come and talk hate, fear, and how best to oppress people. I also got some literature. Here are three pamphlets that stood out. Each image links to an album that you can read what is inside them. Trigger warning on all of it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

I recently went to the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, IA. It is a huge gathering for Christian conservations to come and talk hate, fear, and how best to oppress people.

Well, when you have groups like EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) and prominent gay leaders like Peter Tatchell campaigning to lower age of consent laws because currently underage sex “is mostly consenting, safe and fun” (their words) you will get people who push back against them.

I just think it's too bad that any opposition to any "gay issue" is immediately labeled as hate and dismissed.

Here's that outspoken gay rights leader and spokesman:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Well, when you have groups like EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) and prominent gay leaders like Peter Tatchell campaigning to lower age of consent laws because currently underage sex “is mostly consenting, safe and fun” (their words) you will get people who push back against them.

I just think it's too bad that any opposition to any "gay issue" is immediately labeled as hate and dismissed.

Here's that outspoken gay rights leader and spokesman:

Multiple things in that picture don't look real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBFTKI-zIM

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

McDowell posted:

Multiple things in that picture don't look real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBFTKI-zIM

I don't even know if it's real. But if you read up on Peter Tatchell he has some pretty hideous views on age of consent so I wouldn't say it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Trollin' the KKK with a Sousaphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

The best thing about reactionary, racist right-wingers attacking Islamic Arabs is that it's now impossible to denounce an inherently violent and conquest-obsessed Abrahamic religion without appearing to support anti-Arab racist pieces of poo poo.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

spacetoaster posted:

I don't even know if it's real. But if you read up on Peter Tatchell he has some pretty hideous views on age of consent so I wouldn't say it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Have some random WW2 Japanese propaganda.

" You are still alive! What a miracle! And marching, too. But WHERE? To the Philippines? To Tokyo? But do you know what awaits you in the Philippines? Let me tell you. It is the Japanese forces with the combined support, both moral and material, of all the awakened Asiatics--the Manchukuoans, Chinese, Filipinos, Annamese, Thailanders, Burmese, Indians, Malayans and Indonesians. And the Japanese are there to pound you incessantly and relentlessly as you should have known. Perhaps they may retreat temporarily, but only to attack you again with double fierceness after your reinforcements have arrived. Day in and day out the Japanese troops are also pushing to the front in ever-increasing numbers. And remember, entire Asia is behind them! As long as you persist in marching west, the attacks will continue. Innumerable strongholds are all set to give you the hearty welcome from the land, air and sea. The reverberation of their rousing welcome must even now be in your ears.

But this is not all. There is still another thing in store for you along the Philippines front. What is this thing? I will again answer you. It is a grave. YOUR GRAVE! Nobody can say where it exactly is, but it is certain that it does exist somewhere in the Philippines, and you are bound to find it sooner or later, far or near. Today? Tomorrow? Who knows? But one thing is positive. You are heading west for your grave--as positive as the sun sets in the west. Officers and men, you still insist on marching west? If so, I shall have to carve an epitaph for you.

There are only two definite things on earth. LIFE and DEATH. The difference between LIFE and DEATH is absolute. One cannot rely upon the dead; no one can make friends with the dead; the dead can neither speak nor mingle with the living. If you insist on marching west, we (by we I mean all living things) must bid you goodbye and stop bothering with you, because we, the living, are too busy to have anything to do with the dead.

Your politicians are among those who survive and are enjoying life comfortably at home. General Marshall and General MacArthur can enjoy their reputation as heroes only because they are alive. But you... you continue to march westwards to sure death, to keep your rendezvous with the grave. The same holds true for your comrades-in-arms who are pathetically struggling to escape their ultimate fate. The graves await you. So again goodbye, American soldiers!..... Farewell!..... Farewell!....."

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Mr Hootington posted:

I recently went to the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, IA. It is a huge gathering for Christian conservations to come and talk hate, fear, and how best to oppress people. I also got some literature. Here are three pamphlets that stood out. Each image links to an album that you can read what is inside them. Trigger warning on all of it.

The first one is awful, hateful, and bigoted. The other two actually don't seem all that bad, they're just trying to spread information. They're mostly just stating facts, and they even include cites. I mean, there's also reference to religion, and homosexuality gets a bad rap in the last one, but only on the first page. It seems like awareness is the biggest issue. Were these seriously the worst pamphlets there?

http://i.imgur.com/6vPHb8h.jpg

Time zome map. Color code is on the bottom of the map. Note China.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Nckdictator posted:

Have some random WW2 Japanese propaganda.

" You are still alive! What a miracle! And marching, too. But WHERE? To the Philippines? To Tokyo? But do you know what awaits you in the Philippines? Let me tell you. It is the Japanese forces with the combined support, both moral and material, of all the awakened Asiatics--the Manchukuoans, Chinese, Filipinos, Annamese, Thailanders, Burmese, Indians, Malayans and Indonesians. And the Japanese are there to pound you incessantly and relentlessly as you should have known. Perhaps they may retreat temporarily, but only to attack you again with double fierceness after your reinforcements have arrived. Day in and day out the Japanese troops are also pushing to the front in ever-increasing numbers. And remember, entire Asia is behind them! As long as you persist in marching west, the attacks will continue. Innumerable strongholds are all set to give you the hearty welcome from the land, air and sea. The reverberation of their rousing welcome must even now be in your ears.

But this is not all. There is still another thing in store for you along the Philippines front. What is this thing? I will again answer you. It is a grave. YOUR GRAVE! Nobody can say where it exactly is, but it is certain that it does exist somewhere in the Philippines, and you are bound to find it sooner or later, far or near. Today? Tomorrow? Who knows? But one thing is positive. You are heading west for your grave--as positive as the sun sets in the west. Officers and men, you still insist on marching west? If so, I shall have to carve an epitaph for you.

There are only two definite things on earth. LIFE and DEATH. The difference between LIFE and DEATH is absolute. One cannot rely upon the dead; no one can make friends with the dead; the dead can neither speak nor mingle with the living. If you insist on marching west, we (by we I mean all living things) must bid you goodbye and stop bothering with you, because we, the living, are too busy to have anything to do with the dead.

Your politicians are among those who survive and are enjoying life comfortably at home. General Marshall and General MacArthur can enjoy their reputation as heroes only because they are alive. But you... you continue to march westwards to sure death, to keep your rendezvous with the grave. The same holds true for your comrades-in-arms who are pathetically struggling to escape their ultimate fate. The graves await you. So again goodbye, American soldiers!..... Farewell!..... Farewell!....."

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

makes u think

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Detroit_Dogg posted:

makes u think

Not a deal written on paper anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

makes u think

This is so confusing to me, because I remember hearing it a lot as a kid too. How do you see "the hostages were released minutes after he took office" and think "wow, he must have really scared 'em!!!"

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Kellsterik posted:

This is so confusing to me, because I remember hearing it a lot as a kid too. How do you see "the hostages were released minutes after he took office" and think "wow, he must have really scared 'em!!!"

That's how he brought down the Berlin Wall!

• Locked thread