Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

The aren't good with their recordings. It's 20 minutes of that show and then 3 hours of what came after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

chemosh6969 posted:

The aren't good with their recordings. It's 20 minutes of that show and then 3 hours of what came after.

Then this recording of the preceding show might have it:

Drinking From Puddles preceding Life After Wartime, May 20 2015

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

Thanks. I ended up going on a program mp3 downloading kick yesterday but missed that show.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

They did the same thing with this one too. 20 minutes of Wartime and then it's the Heavy Metal Show. I like that show too, from what I've heard, but their page has zero downloads.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in twenty-two minutes!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:YOU ARE BE TOGETHER ME I AM:frogsiren:

Also, just remembered to say, yesterday or so I bugged KBOO again about the recording problems with Life During Wartime.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb May 27, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo, I forgot again. Hopefully this recording's actually right this time, I'd bugged them about the last one.

Life During Wartime June 3, 2015

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

poo poo, I forgot again. Hopefully this recording's actually right this time, I'd bugged them about the last one.

Life During Wartime June 3, 2015

They fixed it, thanks.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

godammit my browser crashed

:frogsiren:HERE IN THIS TOWN OF DIRT AND GREED:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb June 10, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next episode of Life After Wartime!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:LIFE DURING WARTIME STARRING SPECIAL GUESTS ANDY PLACE AND THE COOLHEADS:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime June 17, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:DOCTOR ZOMB WILL COMMENCE AFTER THESE MESSAGES:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jun 25, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb June 24, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next episode of Life During Wartime!

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jul 16, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo, I forgot. Hopefully they'll upload the recording; there isn't one yet.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime July 1, 2015

As usual, tell me if there's something wrong with it so we can bug them about it.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Thanks for posting. I listened live this week.

It's always been a show I knew about but could never remember, so the reminder helped.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Dammit, I forgot completely. This better work:

Doctor Zomb July 8, 2015

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

Did they remove the audio links from a bunch of shows, including this one? None of the show pages I checked this morning had any show audio anymore.

The only audio I can find for download are in the Archives https://kboo.fm/audio and it looks like it's just news and talk radio stuff.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

They do get removed after a few weeks. The current one is still available - I just tested it.

If you go to the Schedule and navigate to the day and show time and click on the show, then you should see the HTML or Flash player as shown here -

You can view source to get the mp3 URL to download.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

I've been uploading them to the Wayback Machine using its 'Save Page Now' option - all of them since my first mention of it here. Just paste the URL to pluck a copy from history, Sherman.

And, of course, at 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next episode of Life During Wartime!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:HELLO MY FRIENDS THIS IS LIFE DURING WARTIME:frogsiren:

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

:frogsiren:HELLO MY FRIENDS THIS IS LIFE DURING WARTIME:frogsiren:

The put the wrong show's audio on the page. It's for Heavy Metal Vomit Party and I sent an email, so hopefully they'll fix it.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

chemosh6969 posted:

The put the wrong show's audio on the page. It's for Heavy Metal Vomit Party and I sent an email, so hopefully they'll fix it.

Don't forget to check the recordings of previous shows in case it still got caught.

Edit: I'm just sent an email myself.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 17, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in seventy minutes!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:NOW HERE IS QUITE A DIFFERENT SORT OF SOUND: A SOUND FROM YESTERYEAR:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

I just got an email from KBOO about the Life During Wartime recording:

quote:

Sometimes We CAN fix the existing audio, and this time, we did! here you go, and thanks for listening -Erin

Life During Wartime July 15, 2015

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

I just got an email from KBOO about the Life During Wartime recording:

Life During Wartime July 15, 2015

Awesome. Thanks.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb July 22, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo i forgot

:siren:THE SECOND HALF OF LIFE DURING WATRTIME IS STARTING NOW:siren:

As always, I'll post a link to what is hopefully the recording.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jul 30, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime July 29, 2015

If it's wrong, you know what to do.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

Life During Wartime July 29, 2015

If it's wrong, you know what to do.

Tell you that it's Heavy Metal Vomit Party again?

It's Heavy Metal Vomit Party again.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

chemosh6969 posted:

Tell you that it's Heavy Metal Vomit Party again?

It's Heavy Metal Vomit Party again.

Also, message them telling them it's wrong. I've just messaged them myself.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jul 31, 2015

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

Also, message them telling them it's wrong. I've just messaged them myself.

Do you use the regular contact form or something else? That's what I've used but maybe you have a better connection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

chemosh6969 posted:

Do you use the regular contact form or something else? That's what I've used but maybe you have a better connection.

Yeah, I use the regular contact form. Last time was the first time I got a reply concerning a problem with a recording, but at least one other time, I told them about a problem and the next episode was recorded correctly.