Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I don't speak Finnish but I assume in the first panel he's remarking about the price of non-rare breed/viperful milk being cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Solice Kirsk posted:

That does not look "viperless" to me. Why, I'd go so far as to say that is viperful milk.

Viperless milk costs like 5 times as much! I'm not falling for that bullshit scam.

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
An actual DMCA claim (other three URLs blurred because :files:)

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

TinTower posted:

An actual DMCA claim (other three URLs blurred because :files:)

I... I'm sorry. I've had sex with a woman; you'll have to explain.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

blarzgh posted:

127.0.0.1 points to your home machine.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Strudel Man posted:

127.0.0.1 points to your home machine.

Anything starting with 127 :B

A rookie might spot 127.0.0.1, but 127.63.211.92 seems legit at a first glance.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Anything starting with 127 :B

A rookie might spot 127.0.0.1, but 127.63.211.92 seems legit at a first glance.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I still don't get it.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

blarzgh posted:

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

monkeytennis posted:

I still don't get it.
They basically said "please arrest those guys, they're having our movies on their computers", but gave the adress to their own computer.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

monkeytennis posted:

I still don't get it.

If there's any justice in this Kafkaesque world, the judge will make himself pay millions of dollars to whatever lovely hollywood company produced Jurassic Park.

Or make the company pay itself.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
AND AN ELF, SO WHAT.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ol qwerty bastard posted:

I'm picturing this as the beginning of one of those informercials.

"There's got to be a better way!"

INTRODUCING MILKPAN: THE PAN THAT HOLDS YOUR MILK! ARE YOU TIRED OF THE WAY MILK JUST SLOSHES OUT OF YOUR REGULAR OLD PANS? ORDER MILKPAN TODAY!

:milk:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

I'm surprised Finland hasn't collapsed into anarchy because no one can actually communicate with anyone without accidentally making a pun, telling a dirty joke and insulting the other person all with the same phrase.
You're assuming the Finns talk to each other.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

monkeytennis posted:

I still don't get it.

There are these electronic devices we use called computers to browse "the internet" which is a series of "web pages" that are much like the one you are currently posting on. These devices are given numbers for identification purposes and web pages are also given numbers for identification purposes. There are some web pages on this internet that illegally distribute licensed media such as moving pictures or "movies". The image shown was someone filing a complaint against such web pages, and in the list of pages the person also listed the number that is commonly associated with one's own computer, implying that the person who submitted the complaint both has the movie on their computer (not such a big deal for the copyright holder) and also that despite working on a computer, does not recognize that this number is in fact the number associated with his own computer.

I hope this clears up any confusion and that you are now able to laugh at this humorous image.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Much better thanks. Not very funny like but that's a whole other can of worms.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

If that's what your jizz looks like, seek medical help immediately.

It's an impressive feat to be so white that the joke is obvious even when the photograph features actual crackers.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Zanael posted:

They basically said "please arrest those guys, they're having our movies on their computers", but gave the adress to their own computer.
*pushes up glasses* uh actually thats somewhat incorrect. They gave the address of ANY computer or network device that self identifies with that address

so impound every network device i guess?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What's funny is that there's no way the person who made the complaint knows a loopback address when he sees it, so he had to have been given it by some streaming server that he set up on his own machine to serve stolen movies, probably a component of some torrent client.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

*pushes up glasses* uh actually thats somewhat incorrect. They gave the address of ANY computer or network device that self identifies with that address

so impound every network device i guess?

So do I have Jurassic Park on my computer?

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Franchescanado posted:

Is this the Authentic Bulgarian Miak thread?

It's out of season.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

BonHair posted:

So do I have Jurassic Park on my computer?

No. But you have Jurassic World

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
They have antibiotics for that.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Spared no expense.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This is pretty much how I drank milk when I was a kid.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Mickey might actually mean that to be as perverted as it reads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGioaSl3VVY

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

This is pretty much how I drank milk when I was a kid.

Its sad when children have drinking problems.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Bored posted:

Mickey might actually mean that to be as perverted as it reads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGioaSl3VVY

Then again, maybe not.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Paladinus posted:

Lol if you're an adult and still drink milk. Add it to your tea (or coffee, if you're into liquid heart attacks), but don't just drink it like a huge baby.

You are the type of person which Teddy Roosevelt would have punched in the loving face.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010
Hey guys, milk is bad for you, ok?

*vapes*

MicrowavesMom
Feb 27, 2015

Are these boys really your friends?

Oh right yes hilarious I'm sure. I suppose this is from some forum post or whatever that "unironically owns" and we're all meant to know every loving reference and comment that was ever made about it. Well OK we're all ready for 2 pages of clever quotes from this poo poo thread so have at it you sheep assholes. God I hate this place, the thread is full of pansitionses and manioches as it is and now we have to put up with some uploaded garbage celebrating the sipping of the king's milkshake or whatever so we can say "oh aren't I funny cause I took a picdageuro of yellow milf". Well thanks Mr Louis Pasteur for the update, you obviously like blood and cowskin and extramicale too much and like to cry like Bear Bryant at a sentindonial bbq when you sit and celebrate the masturbatory zenith of your subscription system. You're as bad as Evin Eubanks. You're as bad as the Roots are now. I wa

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.
Anyone have the picture of the really nerdy guy holding the Lego Star Wars destroyer?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

MicrowavesMom posted:

Oh right yes hilarious I'm sure. I suppose this is from some forum post or whatever that "unironically owns" and we're all meant to know every loving reference and comment that was ever made about it. Well OK we're all ready for 2 pages of clever quotes from this poo poo thread so have at it you sheep assholes. God I hate this place, the thread is full of pansitionses and manioches as it is and now we have to put up with some uploaded garbage celebrating the sipping of the king's milkshake or whatever so we can say "oh aren't I funny cause I took a picdageuro of yellow milf". Well thanks Mr Louis Pasteur for the update, you obviously like blood and cowskin and extramicale too much and like to cry like Bear Bryant at a sentindonial bbq when you sit and celebrate the masturbatory zenith of your subscription system. You're as bad as Evin Eubanks. You're as bad as the Roots are now. I wa
Settle down, Beavis.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I have become so lactose intolerant that after a week of switching back to regular milk from Lactaid I was farting so much after I went to bed that I think I came close to suffocating myself. I woke up with a sore throat from breathing what was probably only 9% oxygen and the rest farts.

This visual aid should help explain the situation:

"wind"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
no one gives a poo poo about milk

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Dick Trauma posted:

This visual aid should help explain the situation:

"wind"

lol

Here's a classic.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Milk is great because I like to drink it in the morning so by mid afternoon I'll have farted all the farts for the day out of my butt, and therefore will not be farting for the remainder of the afternoon and evening. Feels great strolling about town with a pretty girl on one arm and a completely depleted fart meter. I think that's how farts work????

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Rough Lobster posted:

Milk is great because I like to drink it in the morning so by mid afternoon I'll have farted all the farts for the day out of my butt, and therefore will not be farting for the remainder of the afternoon and evening. Feels great strolling about town with a pretty girl on one arm and a completely depleted fart meter. I think that's how farts work????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I drink milk because I love the taste, same reason I eat durian. and ketchup on cheddar. I'm gonna die anyway why not enjoy food and drink?

• Locked thread