Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
It's really weird to me how everybody seems to believe that Clay and Shellie are sort of King and Queen of this House and they need to suck up to them at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Popero posted:

It's really weird to me how everybody seems to believe that Clay and Shellie are sort of King and Queen of this House and they need to suck up to them at all times.

It helps that Shelli won 2 out of the last 3 HOHs and her best friend won the other one.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got the feeds because I was so tired of being lost and alone in here. I felt the exact same way before my addiction began.

And thank God that you got hooked on BBcrack! :patriot:

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Audrey is so horrendously bad at this game that you'd think someone strategic would want to keep her in. It's good to have a nutjob that the whole house is focused on getting out, who can't possibly ever win. I think Clay and Shelly are too emotional and can't stop themselves from fighting with her or being upset by her.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Orange Sunshine posted:

Audrey is so horrendously bad at this game that you'd think someone strategic would want to keep her in. It's good to have a nutjob that the whole house is focused on getting out, who can't possibly ever win. I think Clay and Shelly are too emotional and can't stop themselves from fighting with her or being upset by her.

They did want to keep her in week 2 though to be a the bigger target (at least that's what was aired). She's done such a bad job they decided to not keep her as a bigger target.

Also this whole Whackstreet boys thing has me thinking that the BB Takeover this week was supposed to be one of the Back Street Boys but the deal went bad. It's really weird that they do that theme without any BB Takeover, that they said would happen every week.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
They luckily got the two most entertaining people in the house to play the Whackstreet Boys.

I don't think I have ever seen someone refuse to show up for the veto ceremony.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Off to an auspicious start! :dance:

Chenbot: Will Audrey show up to the eviction ceremony?!

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Let the shitstorm commence!

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Awww omelette :smith:

edit: AND WE HAVE AN AUDREY SIGHTING!

Anyone know if there's a live audience?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I wonder how other transgender people feel about Audrey

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Britt Burns posted:

Awww omelette :smith:

James, Vanessa, and Becky were all super compassionate to Audrey during this making her food and checking up on her despite their personal issues with her. It was really nice to see.

Britney! Maybe she'll talk about Jason and Meg's game strategy of sitting around gossiping all day.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Audrey family segment.

Awkward.

I wonder how they feel about her telling people that they once kidnapped her in the middle of the night and sent her to Christian conversation boot camp.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Probably would've felt better about it if she wins.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Her dad nailed it when he said that she was going to set the pace of the game. I think this manic pace has made this season good.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I know they are supposed to fluff her up, but Audrey only talked game with everyone. She excluded herself the entire time. Then as soon as she realized that she was screwed, shes acted like a giant baby for 4 days.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyree posted:

I know they are supposed to fluff her up, but Audrey only talked game with everyone. She excluded herself the entire time. Then as soon as she realized that she was screwed, shes acted like a giant baby for 4 days.

Yeah, no one every excluded her. That's bull for the show to even suggest that happened. Even once she was exposed as a pathological liar every was still really decent with her and she's the one who withdrew. Day and Jason were the only people who ever attacked her and Jason let it go eventually.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Can you imagine having a cavity filled by Johnny Mac?! :gonk:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Britt Burns posted:

Can you imagine having a cavity filled by Johnny Mac?! :gonk:

My fear of dentists has increased quite a bit from this season.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Is it just me or did the eviction happen pretty early? It's only 9:30.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Audrey getting a positive ovation is going to gently caress with Shelli's head more than Day getting one did.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Audrey is such a spoiled brat, not even bothering to say goodbye to the other HGs. What a pain in the rear end.

STAC Goat posted:

My fear of dentists has increased quite a bit from this season.

That's adorable :3:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

rafington posted:

Looks like they're going to talk to her a little longer than usual and there still the Britney segment to come. The whole show format was probably just messed up due to Audrey's behavior. They didn't have the usual campaigning footage to spread doubt about the vote.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Looks like they're going to talk to her a little longer than usual and there still the Britney segment to come. The whole show format was probably just messed up due to Audrey's behavior. They didn't have the usual campaigning footage to spread doubt about the vote.

Oh I forgot about the Brittney thing, that explains it. I was just thinking usually I remember them breaking halfway through the vote, finishing the votes and doing the exit interview, then another break and the comp to end the show.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

rafington posted:

we're about to have a mini episode of The View or the Talk or whatever

edit: actually that was pretty quick

blue squares fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jul 24, 2015

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It must be weird to see Diary Room Johnny Mac after living with the seemingly sane version for a month.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

STAC Goat posted:

It must be weird to see Diary Room Johnny Mac after living with the seemingly sane version for a month.

Yeah I loved Audrey's reaction to it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Steve and John need to work on their throwing skills.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Another obvious throw combined with the hinky vote might be putting quite the target on Steve.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No one has chosen Clay to play in this. It's nuts how safe he is in the house.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

No one has chosen Clay to play in this. It's nuts how safe he is in the house.

I feel like they can only really get away with this for another week before people start to target them. There's no way that a strong, social showmance makes it for too long without getting targeted. He's more of a backdoor target though.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

James tried to throw and won!

Oh, James.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Hahaha wow James is ridiculous

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jackie and Vanessa as HoHs. This might be interesting.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well, Vanessa and Jackie is a strange combination.

Jackie was presumably targeting Austin, Liz, and Vanessa while Vanessa was targeting Jackie, Becky, and Johnny. Steve may be the big loser in this. It will be interesting to see if they work together or if BotB actually matters for once.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Vanessa can usually run the game, but Jackie might be left field enough to openly go against the other HoH so yeah who knows where this week is going.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
LOL nice burn on Jackie by Brittney

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Julie: Are you saying Jackies a floater?
Britney: I think I just saw her for the first time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So all the poo poo that happened this week and they fill 10 minutes of the show with a random interview?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I'm pretty sure they were trying to give Audrey a golden sendoff and using any of the material from this week would easily counteract that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
What could they show? Audrey in the HN for 10 mins? Whatever negotiations that were going on in her 5 hour DR session?

• Locked thread