Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I think it looks pretty fun, despite the executions. I just hope there's gonna be a mod to make the chainsaw better, Doom chainsaw doesn't really feel right unless you're pointing it straight on and doing a little circle strafe dance around the enemy like a maypole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There's a tiny pussy on this dino.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

net cafe scandal posted:

No there-

WHAT THE?!?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

[Extremely sexually frustrated gamer whisper:] Mmm... Hell yea.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[Extremely sexually frustrated gamer whisper:] Mmm... Hell yea.

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I forgot to call you a loving noob.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Great Joe posted:

I think it looks pretty fun, despite the executions. I just hope there's gonna be a mod to make the chainsaw better, Doom chainsaw doesn't really feel right unless you're pointing it straight on and doing a little circle strafe dance around the enemy like a maypole.

lol mods

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

dinosaur pussy guy no life no dick

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Great Joe posted:

mod THIS *points to my dick*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
edit: now listen. before one of you jokers goes and says something like ***FOR EXAMPLE*** [looking through microscope] yeah, it definitely needs some modding... i have a huge dick. gently caress off.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

This post is incompatible with your avatar.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
That is very close-minded of you.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I'd mod the warts off if I were you.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Falsum posted:

It's a squad-based shooter by the guys who made EYE.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

This post is incompatible with your avatar.
You don't see what the other hand's doing.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Mother of god. I nearly vomited on my monitor.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Falsum posted:

It's a squad-based shooter by the guys who made EYE.

lol for a second there I thought u wrote EVE

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

lol for a second there I thought u wrote EVE

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ive met the devil, i built his cage - programmer looking fondly at his Doom code

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
You know, I never watched the gameplay until today cause of all the negativity and just assumed I would be disappointed.

I was on the shitter and youtube recommended it to me, so I was like, gently caress it, I'll watch this doom gameplay while I'm pushing feces out of my butt

and you know what...

The game actually looks pretty cool and fun. I think I'm gonna buy it. I thought the diarrhea brown color grading would look stupid in motion when he goes into the demon world but it almost makes it feel like a beksinski painting, its kinda cool.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

EAB posted:

You know, I never watched the gameplay until today cause of all the negativity and just assumed I would be disappointed.

I was on the shitter and youtube recommended it to me, so I was like, gently caress it, I'll watch this doom gameplay while I'm pushing feces out of my butt

and you know what...

The game actually looks pretty cool and fun. I think I'm gonna buy it. I thought the diarrhea brown color grading would look stupid in motion when he goes into the demon world but it almost makes it feel like a beksinski painting, its kinda cool.

you got confused, you were watching the toilet

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EAB posted:

and you know what...

theres so many toilets in this post ive lost count

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EAB posted:

and you know what...

lol Didn't know E3 had a video feed of the inside of my fat, stinking rear end. Sounds like you got pwned.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

SM64Guy posted:

you got confused, you were watching the toilet

To be fair it's easy to get confused

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol Didn't know E3 had a video feed of the inside of my fat, stinking rear end. Sounds like you got pwned.

cacademons

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

theres so many toilets in this post ive lost count

Lol

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
"There is no run button or cover to duck behind in this Doom reboot."

"I had a blast with my first taste of Doom's multiplayer, which Stratton tells me will have a nice progression system."

Falsum fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jul 24, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Falsum posted:

"I had a blast with my first taste of Doom's multiplayer, which Stratton tells me will have a nice progression system."
...gently caress. I really wanted this to be good. :(

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Falsum posted:

lol

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
"The standard class loadouts pack a punch, too. Either prior to starting a match or after every death, the player can pick from an Assault, Sniper, or Ambusher class. Two custom loadout options are also available. The Assault class consists of a rocket launcher, plasma rifle, and frag grenade. The Sniper has a vortex rifle, super shotgun, and personal teleporter (an item I sadly did not put to the test). The Ambusher tows a static cannon (a multiplayer-only weapon), repeater, and frag grenade."

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
ahahahaha

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Falsum posted:

"The standard class loadouts pack a punch, too. Either prior to starting a match or after every death, the player can pick from an Assault, Sniper, or Ambusher class. Two custom loadout options are also available. The Assault class consists of a rocket launcher, plasma rifle, and frag grenade. The Sniper has a vortex rifle, super shotgun, and personal teleporter (an item I sadly did not put to the test). The Ambusher tows a static cannon (a multiplayer-only weapon), repeater, and frag grenade."

:perfect:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

finally, a way to progress in multiplayer deathm,atch

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
"When you buy it and sit down and play it, we hope you have a great experience, and then those carrots out there will be juicy enough that you want to keep going."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Falsum posted:

Is that actually real.

• Locked thread