Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iluvpr0n
Oct 21, 2000

I finally have something to contribute. There's a Facebook group Vinyl Junkies for music lovers. And some of them are apparently also tasteless tatt lovers:

quote:

My favorite tattoo! Vinyl Junkie till I die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biscuit Joiner
May 18, 2008

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Postal Parcel posted:

Only the best

Nothing like a bag of Shittles when you've got the munchies.

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

goodness posted:

MDMA, molly

not unless he's having it with his chootos.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Vinyi Tunk.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Must be a pretty potent one, judging from her face.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

could've been good if not for the terrible execution

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

Didn't the Chinese government ban foot binding?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Thirteen Orphans posted:

Didn't the Chinese government ban foot binding?

Those are her hoofs

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.

littlebluellama posted:

not unless he's having it with his chootos.

I too am illiterate.

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

I too am illiterate.

I meant that the "Melly" can't be "Molly" because the e in cheetos is shaped the same way (melly=molly cheetos=chootos). That was an obtuse way of saying it, sorry.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Just for clarification, it is "Melly" and the side text is "Live Life Never regret the choices"

e:content

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 06:13 on Jul 23, 2015

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.

Holy poo poo, really?

Man, I was way off.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Sorry if posting a request isn't kosher here, but does anybody have a lead on a verifiable Kenny Loggins tribute tattoo? Not Top Gun. Just Kenny Loggins.

VincentPrice
Jun 26, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

That is definitely synthol. No puckering of the skin, and a form not found in nature.

No, he's pushing it up. You can see his other arm underneath.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

It' s like a deleted scene from "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" where she gets a tree shoved up her rear end.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Smoking Crow posted:

that's not what that says

So what is melly then? Molly at least fit with the idea of him being some British chad.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Postal Parcel posted:

Just for clarification, it is "Melly" and the side text is "Live Life Never regret the choices"

I literally made this face: :stare:

Can you imagine having that little self-awareness?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

broccoli is a unique choice for a vegetable dildo, v. creative imo

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Leaving off the fart outline, or even making it green, would make this read much better.

When the same black linework indicates both solid form and gas (heh), it's like losing distinction between words. "I'm driving my car to the store" becomes "I'm carring my car to the car." Like the tattoo, that first sentence isn't suddenly more or less funny, but at least you don't get hung up on its components.

mamelon has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Jul 24, 2015

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

mamelon posted:

Leaving off the fart outline, or even making it green, would make this read much better.

Yeah it kind of looks like a mushroom cloud coming out of her rear end.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Postal Parcel posted:

She is definitely going to think this was a great idea forever.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

DorkusMalorkus posted:

She is definitely going to think this was a great idea forever.

From her smile I think she is already thinking this was a fantastic idea.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

goodness posted:

So what is melly then? Molly at least fit with the idea of him being some British chad.

He's a big fan of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

goodness posted:

Afaik Molly is an American word for it. Over here in the UK MDMA was always just 'Ecstasy' or 'E'.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I still want to know what melly is. My Google for "melly" + "food" and similar only turned up bakeries in Toronto, Louisiana, and somewhere in Australia (no city given on "Contact Us" page).

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
his gf's name is melanie

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010

Rondette posted:

Afaik Molly is an American word for it. Over here in the UK MDMA was always just 'Ecstasy' or 'E'.

In Canada M is used to distinguish MDMA from pressed pill E or ecstasy.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

mustard_tiger posted:

In Canada M is used to distinguish MDMA from pressed pill E or ecstasy.

Shine bright like a diamond, eh?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Rondette posted:

MDMA/Molly is way more pure than Ecstasy but a good portion of what's passed off as "molly" is just e.

(edit)

vvv I can't keep up with the kids these days and their mellies and dubsteps and bindis or whatever the gently caress.

(my point was only that it's not just a regional nomenclature thing, there actually is a difference)

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 02:21 on Jul 25, 2015

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

13Pandora13 posted:

MDMA/Molly is way more pure than Ecstasy but a good portion of what's passed off as "molly" is just e.

That's super cool. Have you tried Melly?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AlbieQuirky posted:

I still want to know what melly is. My Google for "melly" + "food" and similar only turned up bakeries in Toronto, Louisiana, and somewhere in Australia (no city given on "Contact Us" page).

Australian addresses don't typically include city names.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

mamelon posted:

When the same black linework indicates both solid form and gas (heh), it's like losing distinction between words. "I'm driving my car to the store" becomes "I'm carring my car to the car." Like the tattoo, that first sentence isn't suddenly more or less funny, but at least you don't get hung up on its components.

I think a tattoo of a Sailor Jerry woman farting, with a crude "WE DO FART!" inscribed below it, loses a little something if the actual fart is tastefully done with consideration for proper linework and color usage.

As it is, it perfectly skirts that line between awful and awesome. I wouldn't wear a tattoo like that around, but I'd respect somebody who did.

Miaou
Jun 13, 2008
So uh, what causes this exactly

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
It'd just his veins looking like snakes. Yeah, you're mirin'

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

It's a ghastly looking Tinkerbell tattoo based off of a cliché Tinkerbell design with a bird added because why not?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Miaou posted:

So uh, what causes this exactly

Jesus christ, did he tattoo it with acid? It looks like a chemical burn. :barf:

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Just looks like intense keloid scarring from a badly done tattoo that has since "healed". The ink has clearly been severely rejected by his body.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mizuti posted:

It's a ghastly looking Tinkerbell tattoo based off of a cliché Tinkerbell design with a bird added because why not?

Google 'tinkerbell tattoo' and try to count how many horrible variations of that design there are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Google 'tinkerbell tattoo' and try to count how many horrible variations of that design there are.

Doesn't Tinkerbell flap her wings to fly? Wouldn't getting them pierced leave her grounded? I'm over thinking this, aren't I?

• Locked thread