Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

DropShadow posted:

I had 2 B8 S4's, and I like my allroad better than both. With its E85 tune, I have no problem keeping up with a stock S4. A tuned S4 murders me though. Thank you for being a friend.

Edit: I just realized willroc is the badge guy. My car would beat your B7 S4 and looks better too.
Mine has 3 pedals and a V8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

DropShadow posted:

Edit: I just realized willroc is the badge guy. My car would beat your B7 S4 and looks better too.

:boom:

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!
For reals though I wish I had a wagon. Cool car.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I thought GramCracker was the badgenazi.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Elmnt80 posted:

I'm not gonna lie, finding out those are rwd combined with seeing a really nicely modified white one last week has me feeling something other than boredom when thinking about a hyundai. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. :(

I've had it for about a month now and love it. The interior is real nice (at least compared to my SS/SC) and the RSpec bucket seats, RSpec lowered suspension, Brembos, LSD and 19" rims add a nice touch to the car as well. Still getting used to the HP so I will be starting with exterior and interior mods first and then an intake, catback, BOV, and a tune to give it a little extra oomph. Oh yeah, the 10 year/120,000 mile warranty is pretty cool too.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

davebo posted:

'97 Supra... But it's stock and only 60k miles...

That's a loving unicorn, right there.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

davebo posted:

But it's stock and only 60k miles so he's hoping to get $40k for it.

:vince:

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I've had it for about a month now and love it. The interior is real nice (at least compared to my SS/SC) and the RSpec bucket seats, RSpec lowered suspension, Brembos, LSD and 19" rims add a nice touch to the car as well. Still getting used to the HP so I will be starting with exterior and interior mods first and then an intake, catback, BOV, and a tune to give it a little extra oomph. Oh yeah, the 10 year/120,000 mile warranty is pretty cool too.

did you buy it new or used?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Used with one owner and under 17,000 miles. The PO traded it in for the 3.8.

afen
Sep 23, 2003

nemo saltat sobrius

DropShadow posted:

I had 2 B8 S4's, and I like my allroad better than both. With its E85 tune, I have no problem keeping up with a stock S4. A tuned S4 murders me though. Thank you for being a friend.

S, is that some kind of styling package? :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

DropShadow
Apr 15, 2003

afen posted:

S, is that some kind of styling package? :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

Now that's just not fair.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Terrible Robot posted:

I thought GramCracker was the badgenazi.

'Ey, esse. You rang?

davebo posted:

Well this is an old photo I've posted before of my '98 Corvette next to my boss's '97 Supra with the twin turbo. Posting it one last time because he has it in the shop now to fix it up before selling it. Turns out one of the turbos hadn't been working for who knows how long and he didn't even realize it. But it's stock and only 60k miles so he's hoping to get $40k for it.

I know someone who is possibly interested in the Supra. What's the best way to get in touch with your boss?

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jul 24, 2015

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Used with one owner and under 17,000 miles. The PO traded it in for the 3.8.

was it a CPO car? If it wasn't you would only have the balance of the 5yr/60k basic warranty

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

GramCracker posted:

I know someone who is possibly interested in the Supra. What's the best way to get in touch with your boss?

I don't know what his time frame is for getting it ready to sell but couldn't hurt to contact interested parties. If you don't have PM just drop me an email at davebo357 at the gee mails and I'll give you his e-mail address. Car is in Maryland if that's important.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

GramCracker posted:

'Ey, esse. You rang?

I wish I could take credit for the avatar but it wasn't me lol

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

davebo posted:

I don't know what his time frame is for getting it ready to sell but couldn't hurt to contact interested parties. If you don't have PM just drop me an email at davebo357 at the gee mails and I'll give you his e-mail address. Car is in Maryland if that's important.

You've got male.

Terrible Robot posted:

I wish I could take credit for the avatar but it wasn't me lol

Well, whoever did it, it's glorious :allears:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

kill me now posted:

was it a CPO car? If it wasn't you would only have the balance of the 5yr/60k basic warranty

Yessir. poo poo is CPO as a mother fucker.

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
We postin Audis on this page?

Honk. Honk. Goose.

Also, what a difference five months makes.

Elwood P. Dowd
Oct 13, 2005

Jimmy Stewart would approve

mik posted:

Honk. Honk. Goose.

I'm thinking of selling my S2000 because we got a tiny, smelly, drooly roommate recently. Been eyeing those but I can't decide if the lack of manual transmission is a deal killer or not. You like it?

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

mik posted:

The snow picture looks way more badass just FYI

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

mik posted:

Honk. Honk. Goose.

What up, S3 buddy. How are you liking your car?

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jul 25, 2015

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

mik posted:

Honk. Honk. Goose.

Those new plates look a lot better than the old ones that were around when I was a kid.

Is there even an Audi dealer in PEI or do you have to go for a jaunt across the bridge?

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011
I enjoy my $800 Audi far to much.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
Someone gave me a free car.

2001 Honda Civic 115K miles. it's a slushbox but way faster than my Accord and better on gas.
And everything works.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Kepler 452b called, they can see your badge is acceptable from there

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Elwood P. Dowd posted:

I'm thinking of selling my S2000 because we got a tiny, smelly, drooly roommate recently. Been eyeing those but I can't decide if the lack of manual transmission is a deal killer or not. You like it?

Don't do it

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

GramCracker posted:

What up, S3 buddy. How are you liking your car?

Holy gently caress dude resize that

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

You Am I posted:

Holy gently caress dude resize that

He's just showing how big the S3s really are.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
:captainpop: Jesus, that was massive. My bad.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Here is my Audi. I think its an S4.

I am not good at color balancing.

Mar 25, 2004

Well, after months of anxious, excited waiting, I got this picture from the dealer. It rolled in on the truck this morning and I am DYING. Evidently the entire dealership is dying, too. I am having them put the M stripes on the side and picking it up Tuesday when I get back to town.

More to follow Tuesday.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

655321 posted:

Well, after months of anxious, excited waiting, I got this picture from the dealer. It rolled in on the truck this morning and I am DYING. Evidently the entire dealership is dying, too. I am having them put the M stripes on the side and picking it up Tuesday when I get back to town.

More to follow Tuesday.

X5M owner checking in here, congrats on the car but leave the vanity dealer-applied bullshit to someone with less taste please. :( "M stripes", Christ.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Tremek posted:

X5M owner checking in here, congrats on the car but leave the vanity dealer-applied bullshit to someone with less taste please. :( "M stripes", Christ.

Welcome to the average buyer of an M GmBH automobile buyer in TYOOL 2015.

Zero fucks given about how it actually handles and performs, every gently caress given about how much fancier it will look than their neighbors'/coworkers' cars.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

HotCanadianChick posted:

Zero fucks given about how it actually handles and performs, every gently caress given about how much fancier it will look than their neighbors'/coworkers' cars.

Or, the M stripes look pretty cool and are a simple throwaway addition to a car that was purchased on how it handles and performs.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

HotCanadianChick posted:

Go Eurostyle. You can often spot the nice cars here by the fact that they're completely de-badged.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Cage posted:

Here is my Audi. I think its an S4.

I am not good at color balancing.

quick and dirty:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Bogan Krkic posted:

Or, the M stripes look pretty cool and are a simple throwaway addition to a car that was purchased on how it handles and performs.

you don't buy a SUV for how it handles on the road, you buy literally anything else if you care about that

a loving SUV with M stripes god drat

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

I bet you like Challenger R/Ts a whole lot, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

These are the dealer side stripes for an X5 M, you guys are being unnecessarily dickish about some relatively unobtrusive side stripes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!