Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Who risks having kids near their figures? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Figma Minecraft?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
it's happening

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Oh my god I think I just lost it. I want those so bad. If I get a Lau it is on.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:
Can people post what these are? I dont know who that is but it looks cool

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
In case anyone was not satisfied with the build-a-figure.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Veg posted:

Can people post what these are? I dont know who that is but it looks cool

I don't know what the second picture is, but the first picture are figma versions of Virtua Fighter characters--rendered like they were on the Saturn in all of their blocky polygon glory.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Agrias120 posted:

I don't know what the second picture is, but the first picture are figma versions of Virtua Fighter characters--rendered like they were on the Saturn in all of their blocky polygon glory.

The second picture is Masaru, from the classic anime series Sexy Commando Gaiden Sugoiyo Masaru-san.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYOWlGPaONo

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So, uh, how are the Re:Edit Iron Man figures? There's a big Re:Edit display up at WonFes with an Iron Patriot and Hulkbuster, and I think I need one. Are they as good as they look? Because they look amazing.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Might wanna crop the pic a bit to remove the man junk above the heads.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

They're neat but something about super articulated classic art is just weird to me. I wonder if they're going to branch off into paintings next.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Might wanna crop the pic a bit to remove the man junk above the heads.

Those are culturally important cocks

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

boom boom boom posted:

In case anyone was not satisfied with the build-a-figure.

Goddam that looks awesome. Where are ya getting these pics?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Goddam that looks awesome. Where are ya getting these pics?

4chan

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Hm. All I can find on /toy/ is a bunch of arguing about autism. I'll look harder

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

So, uh, how are the Re:Edit Iron Man figures? There's a big Re:Edit display up at WonFes with an Iron Patriot and Hulkbuster, and I think I need one. Are they as good as they look? Because they look amazing.

They are amazing.

They are expensive as hell, but it's by far the best figure I own. It's a shame that Iron Patriot its a WonderFest exclusive.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Hm. All I can find on /toy/ is a bunch of arguing about autism. I'll look harder

Just go to twitter, this is all stuff from summer wonder festival, so it'll all be under #wf2015s.

Lencho posted:

They are expensive as hell, but it's by far the best figure I own. It's a shame that Iron Patriot its a WonderFest exclusive.

Son of a bitch. It looks so good too. :smith:

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone is thinking about picking up the Vinyl Idol line from Funko you may want to wait until they figure out their packaging issue. I read online that the 8" figures can come loose in the box during shipping.

Welp, I just got Venkman in yesterday and yep he was loose and his paint was smeared all against the window panes of the box... Ugh. He's missing an eyebrow that I'm sure is a dark streak near the top and his nose looks like Dan Akroyd's from Nothing But Trouble. Disturbing. I think I'll hold off on buying the other Ghostbusters and the Seinfeld crew until they sort it all out.

"gently caress you Bill Murray" - Funko

Other than it being damaged, the sculpt looks loving fantastic in person.

Travis343 posted:

They're neat but something about super articulated classic art is just weird to me. I wonder if they're going to branch off into paintings next.

I had to click on the Venus De Milo because I was wondering if it came with attachable arms... Hell yeah it does.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I don't know if this is figmas or figuarts

And this is cool, I didn't know about this line.Little Armory, 1/12th scale guns. If anybody was unsatisfied with what guns came with your Punisher figures, get at it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Are there any decent Guyver figures?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

boom boom boom posted:

Those are culturally important cocks

Oh, I agree. Just someone somewhere scanning the thread at work might be all OMG DUDE THERE'S TOY WANG ON THE SCREEN OH GOD MY JOB!

I was completely unaware that the thinker had a peepee until I got the toy in. I've had a small statue of him for about 3 years now, never thought to look for a pecker.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Figma Genome Soldier

Figma Leonidas

And boats!

Always more boats, because this is hell, we live in hell.

Boats forever and forever, 100 years, boats things! Me and boats running around and... boat time! All day long, forever... all- a hundred days! Boats forever a hundred times! Over and over, boatadventures.com. https://www.boats.com. https://www.boatadventures. All 100 years. Every minute, boat.com.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Rhyno posted:

There's the new Figma Guyver

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4525/figma+Guyver+I.html

http://www.amazon.com/Max-Factory-Guyver-Bioboosted-Action/dp/B00M7RW2PU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1437884508&sr=8-2&keywords=guyver

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That is fuckin awesome.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Nendoroid Raiden comes with an alternate nude body

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Boats loving rule

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

aaaaa I need those Ranma figures.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

boom boom boom posted:

I don't know if this is figmas or figuarts

The ugly as gently caress knee joints say figma but the stands say figuarts :iiam:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I've seen some "niche" merchandise, but "busts of the defeat sprites from SFII" is pretty high on the list I think. Like who is the intended market for those? People who got regularly curb stomped by their friends in SFII as a child and never got over it?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
More figuarts

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

boom boom boom posted:

More figuarts

I'd think if Shampoo is figuarts, then the previous two Ranma figures would be as well. drat, I need all this figures.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Xenomrph posted:

I've seen some "niche" merchandise, but "busts of the defeat sprites from SFII" is pretty high on the list I think. Like who is the intended market for those? People who got regularly curb stomped by their friends in SFII as a child and never got over it?

Me, cause those are awesome and it was fun seeing them all as a kid.

I'll for sure pick up the Blanka and Guile ones. Who makes those? I cant read moon.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Weather Report, Father Pucci, and Whitesnake.

I wonder if they're gonna do C-Moon and Stairway to Heaven too.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

boom boom boom posted:

And this is cool, I didn't know about this line.Little Armory, 1/12th scale guns. If anybody was unsatisfied with what guns came with your Punisher figures, get at it.

The Little Armory stuff is pretty cool although fair warning they come completely unassembled and need to be put together and painted. They aren't quite perfect Marvel Legends scale but it is close enough to fake it. I am really, really sad that the Marauder 6 inch scale weapon Kickstarter didn't get funded since that would have been a decent supply and selection of weapons for a decent price.

Karnith
Jul 9, 2014

Rhyno posted:

Max Factory put out a line of them - the Bio Fighter Collection MAX. See e.g. Guyver I, Zoanoid Purg'stall, or Zoalord Imakarum Mirabilis.

EDIT: Also, uh, good luck finding those for less than a few hundred dollars!

Karnith fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jul 26, 2015

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

I'll for sure pick up the Blanka and Guile ones. Who makes those? I cant read moon.

Those are the two i would pick up if I saw these

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Went to Walgreens on a whim and they had like 20 of the exclusive Ant-Mans (men?). Somehow I don't think this is gonna be the tough hunt like Agent Venom was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Went to Walgreens on a whim and they had like 20 of the exclusive Ant-Mans (men?). Somehow I don't think this is gonna be the tough hunt like Agent Venom was

Was Agent Venom hard to find? I wound up with an extra one when it turned out that Walgreens wouldn't let me cancel my preorder.