Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

cerious posted:

LOL AM use bots on a dying creep, can't tp to defend. gg

AM actually got bashed by Roshan, which was hilarious to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Who was it last TI that tried to die in fountain and buyback to defend throne, but was a loving Krob with Heart so she didn't even die to the fountain?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
AHHHHHHHHHHH I'M BITING MY NAILS THAT RULED

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
AM went for double rax instead of throne while archon wasn't going back to defend. jesus christ they could have won have no glyph and go for rosh!?

TI HAS BEGUN BOYS

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:

BurningDance posted:

AM actually got bashed by Roshan, which was hilarious to see

That's actually even better then. Either way he tried to TP to Archon base instead so it wouldn't have mattered.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Make sure to send your entire team to rosh with your exposed throne at 15% hp gently caress this poo poo

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Are they not doing the newbie stream during the wildcard stages? I want an english alternative to Tobi's awful loving shrieking

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

AM went for double rax instead of throne while archon wasn't going back to defend. jesus christ they could have won have no glyph and go for rosh!?

TI HAS BEGUN BOYS

He even walked to fountain to buy, but bought BoTs instead of something to help him push faster. He ended up not needing the BoTs to defend the first time because he suicide/bought back.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Xtanstic posted:

Who was it last TI that tried to die in fountain and buyback to defend throne, but was a loving Krob with Heart so she didn't even die to the fountain?

Think that was DK with Mushi on Krobelus.

That also reminded me of C9s game where Bone7 suicided to the fountain to make it back but didn't have enough for Buyback so he died for nothing

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

terrorist ambulance posted:

Are they not doing the newbie stream during the wildcard stages? I want an english alternative to Tobi's awful loving shrieking

They're only gonna do like one show match per day I think

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

The REAL Goobusters posted:

TI HAS BEGUN BOYS

gyro didnt have a tp so am legit could not die . no risk for him to have gone throne

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Xtanstic posted:

I think it was Mushi when DK played EG.

e: Yeah, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbT94v0wQ4w

Zurreco fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jul 26, 2015

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
God drat Vega :vince:

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Xtanstic posted:

Not sure it was as far back as TI but I am pretty sure it was one of the C9 throws.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Asuron posted:

That also reminded me of C9s game where Bone7 suicided to the fountain to make it back but didn't have enough for Buyback so he died for nothing

iirc he had enough for buyback but he also had aegis and the base was dead before he could die a second time on Axe

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Xtanstic posted:

They're only gonna do like one show match per day I think

Some personality said it was just the first main-event match of each day.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

iirc he had enough for buyback but he also had aegis and the base was dead before he could die a second time on Axe

Oh yeah it was an aegis I remember that :lol:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Xtanstic posted:

I believe that was mushi

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Amazing

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Archon taking the MVP game 2 was fantastic throws.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

:negative:

Almost Honest
Aug 17, 2009

ROFL

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Archon taking the MVP game 2 was fantastic throws.

Nah it wasn't. Archon were ahead and put themselves dangerously close to losing for no reason by just ignoring him. If AM had gone for the base instead of taking the second rax Archon probably lose right there but he didn't. MVP weren't gonna win that game but Archon decided to give them a chance which they wasted.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
Jesus these couriers are getting slaughtered.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Why the gently caress do PL get BTs? It didn't work for EE, it will not work for Agressif, what's the point

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank
Huh. I had paused Youtube A mid-match to watch the superior Youtube B. When I unpaused A it started playing back from where I'd paused it, with a future timeline to jump into should I want. No massive compression block pattern over the entire feed either. It's like a streaming service, but made by competent people.

I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Vega completely destroying CDEC in game 2 after a back-and-forth game 1.

Almost Honest
Aug 17, 2009
Oh god, if this naga's not support I'm just going to bed

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Vega is starting to get out of control. Apparently all you have to do is target the PL and the other team will throw themselves into the grinder.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
Bleh, a naga pick. Why, oh why are naga games so boring.I hope MVP loses for inflicting naga on us.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

million dollar throw

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Xerophyte posted:

Huh. I had paused Youtube A mid-match to watch the superior Youtube B. When I unpaused A it started playing back from where I'd paused it, with a future timeline to jump into should I want. No massive compression block pattern over the entire feed either. It's like a streaming service, but made by competent people.

All that's lacking is a 15-30 sec rewind feature like the dota2.com stream has. I think the youtube stream is slightly behind though when I looked at it earlier today?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Naga kills my interest in a game the instant she's picked.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Naga resurgence in the meta just in time for lusty boos when picked at TI.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Naga kills my interest in a game the instant she's picked.

At least support naga is pretty interesting to watch and play.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Support naga it seems.

I think mvp just lost.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Asuron posted:

Nah it wasn't. Archon were ahead and put themselves dangerously close to losing for no reason by just ignoring him. If AM had gone for the base instead of taking the second rax Archon probably lose right there but he didn't. MVP weren't gonna win that game but Archon decided to give them a chance which they wasted.

gyro was 6 slotted with phase boots at the time, he couldnt tp so they kidn of just had to go all in

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
naga still more fun to watch than AM, PL, or gyro as carry. and support naga is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Xerophyte posted:

That's awesome. Half the reason I watch in game is to rewind plays.

• Locked thread