Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

kloa posted:

Tokyo celebrates Christmas in July too?!

It's the sale after Half-Christmas, very tight butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

AFewBricksShy posted:

Would that roll top part allow a set of blueprints to sit in the roll? Figure a max diameter of about 4".

I don't know that you'd be able to roll it up, but the roll top is one of two ways you can close the bag. The other is just to clip the flap down instead of rolling it up. I think you'd be able to secure something like that that way.

LooksLikeABabyRat has a new favorite as of 15:57 on Jul 24, 2015

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
Just ordered a new Kindle Voyage from Amazon since my ancient one officially died. I splurged and got the nice leather cover as well.

Can't wait!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Those Mission Workshop bags are so heavy and have too much velcro everywhere. Despite that I think their backpacks have better designs. Even the owners use the backpacks over the messengers.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Different strokes I guess. It has velcro for the roll top (and the flap that secures the roll top) but I never really was bothered by it.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Opened a case in Counter Strike and got this guy:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

App13 posted:

"Post your recent SteamMarket sales for stupid money"

https://opskins.com/index.php?loc=shop_search&search_item=Karambit+tiger&min=&max=&inline=&grade=&inline=&type=k&inline=&sort=f

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I think this is the first drunk purchase I don't regret

My summer has been a lot cooler now that I can make snowcones whenever I feel like it

App13
Dec 31, 2011

How much is 40,000 funbux in dollars?

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

App13 posted:

How much is 40,000 funbux in dollars?

$400

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry

Disco Salmon posted:

Just ordered a new Kindle Voyage from Amazon since my ancient one officially died. I splurged and got the nice leather cover as well.

Can't wait!

I debated for a long time about the Voyage or Paperwhite as I already had a Kindle and just wanted the light feature. I picked the Voyage and could not be happier with it. I already read a lot, and I think that's doubled with the Voyage. I can't see myself upgrading for a long time.

As for purchases: Left Hand Milk Stout. It's sooo good.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

RadioactiveKid posted:

I can make snowcones whenever I feel like it

You're flying too close to the sun.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

App13 posted:

Is an ugly pixel knife a good thing or bad thing?

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

Is an ugly pixel knife a good thing or bad thing?

That ugly pixel knife is worth about $400 steam dollars. Not sure how much that translates to real, actual, spending groceries money quite yet.

So it's a good thing.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

App13 posted:

That ugly pixel knife is worth about $400 steam dollars. Not sure how much that translates to real, actual, spending groceries money quite yet.

So it's a good thing.

But it was a box you just opened, not something you "purchased"? Man go turn that into real monies and tell us what you blow it on, quick!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

davebo posted:

But it was a box you just opened, not something you "purchased"? Man go turn that into real monies and tell us what you blow it on, quick!

You buy the boxes with real dollars. Most are like a buck. It's the scratch-off of video games.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Got some upgrades for my rig in preparation for a fresh OS install once Windows 10 is out:

After having only ever used HDDs I'm really looking forward to trying out the SSD.

GuardianOfAsgaard has a new favorite as of 01:33 on Jul 25, 2015

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

App13 posted:

So it's a good thing.

Cool, so I assume it's like way better than a normal knife in the game.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Bip Roberts posted:

Cool, so I assume it's like way better than a normal knife in the game.

I mean yeah look at it

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

logical fallacy posted:

I debated for a long time about the Voyage or Paperwhite as I already had a Kindle and just wanted the light feature. I picked the Voyage and could not be happier with it. I already read a lot, and I think that's doubled with the Voyage. I can't see myself upgrading for a long time.

As for purchases: Left Hand Milk Stout. It's sooo good.

Sweet! Thanks for the endorsement that I picked the right one. My last one was the old old keyboard version and it officially died. Everything I read about Voyage made me think it was really good, and I am such an avid reader I run through battery power like crazy, so the increased battery got my attention. Hopefully this will be a huge improvement over the old one...

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I bought an Official Nintendo 3DS charger because the cheap knockoffs I bought are, to quote, "janky" and it should be here tomorrow. And then I also bought No Straight Lines: Four Decades of Queer Comics.

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.
Comics!

Games!

I also got one of those Tangle Teezer brushes to use when my hair is wet.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

This is actually really fun when you get the hang of it. Get the Cthulhu expansion.

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.

Groda posted:

This is actually really fun when you get the hang of it. Get the Cthulhu expansion.

Thanks for the tip! There are so many expansion packs, I didn't know where to start.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

The Clowning posted:

Thanks for the tip! There are so many expansion packs, I didn't know where to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQj1IItrsQw

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007

Haha, I like the "smells like cardboard" comment at the end.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

http://imgur.com/u3qYXMD

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

The Clowning posted:

My friends and I were addicted to Munchkin for a while. It's just so fun that the object of the game is to be a total dick. My favorite decks were Superheroes, Spies, and Kung Fu.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Did you ever know, that you're my hero?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I bought six pairs of pretty colored socks and some nice boots-it's so hard to find men's 6.5 here.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Schlesinger leather briefcase

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

RadioactiveKid posted:

I think this is the first drunk purchase I don't regret

My summer has been a lot cooler now that I can make snowcones whenever I feel like it

I just got the same thing. Motor died before my first ice puck was turned into shaved ice.

Luckily the box had several cards saying to call them if you had any trouble. So I called and they were very nice and I will have a new unit at my house on Monday.

Hopefully the new one works better. I love me some shaved ice!

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Just an update, she said yes :neckbeard:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Vintimus Prime posted:

Congoonulations

DaRealAce
Dec 27, 2004
Touch It.. No I dont want to... TOUCH IT!

Vintimus Prime posted:

Congrats!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Vintimus Prime posted:

Grats!

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

Vintimus Prime posted:

Awesome :)

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

According to my wife, we're planning on having more kids.

Therefore we need a 7 seat car.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011
Surface 3 with type cover and pen

Edit; holy poo poo can't edit size from phone, removed

GopherFlats has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Jul 27, 2015