Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

the wildest rear end posted:

I like that, because posting stats froze sometime last year, you're still listed as the 7th most prolific GBS poster

oh dear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm not even sure Shogun 2 will run on this laptop...but I'm sure gonna try. I will unite Japan.

My laptop is awesome but after checking the steam page for it I don't seem to be the only one having this problem

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The only good e/n thread I ever read was "CPS took my kids away".

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I miss the old e/n Feminism thread.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Tried making the thread but it's really hard to make it readable without using that word.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Good forums drama. OP was such a dick.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

I miss the old e/n Feminism thread.

Same. Not really sure why it was shut down.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I liked the Benny thread that happened years ago. That's also the last e/n thread I regularly read.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

At least you're not this chump

heh

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

WickedHate posted:

Tried making the thread but it's really hard to make it readable without using that word.

Good forums drama. OP was such a dick.

Everybody is going to think poorly of you if you don't make the e/n thread. They'll think you're a fraud.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
kimchi: good

I probably won't cook anything with it for another week, though.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
If anything good ever came out of e/n I read it in the goldmine.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
WH, people laughing at you is not better than no-one talking about you. Let yourself be ignored online, it's OK.

Cake Attack posted:

literally just talk about yourself less

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
one month from now I'll see "The tragic tale of WickedHate" sitting in the goldmine.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

kimchi: good

I probably won't cook anything with it for another week, though.

I like my kimchi cold for the most part. Good with curry, good with meat, good with just rice and a raw egg with a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil.

For some reason I'm just not fond of warm / hot kimchi. Unless it's in a buchimgae.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think the Imagawa cooking anime would be a lot more enjoyable with good subs. WELCOME TO HERE!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I think the Imagawa cooking anime would be a lot more enjoyable with good subs. WELCOME TO HERE!

New Brand

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Man, I wanna go reread Nobunaga's Chef.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

being ignored online is actually good because people just let posts you didn't think-out pass by

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

WH, people laughing at you is not better than no-one talking about you. Let yourself be ignored online, it's OK.

Right, get that, don't want to be disliked either. Will work on being less attention grabbing, it'd just be helpful if there wasn't so much dogpilling over every little thing even when making regular posts.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Youichi is insanely confident, it's refreshing but I hope he finds himself outclassed eventually, if only so he can grow and develop.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Please don't make an E/N thread WH. I really doubt you've done anything bad enough to deserve that.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

WickedHate posted:

Right, get that, don't want to be disliked either. Will work on being less attention grabbing, it'd just be helpful if there wasn't so much dogpilling over every little thing even when making regular posts.

See what did there.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Herbotron posted:

Please don't make an E/N thread WH. I really doubt you've done anything bad enough to deserve that.

Thread would just be my last post anyway, but longer, incoherent, and more depressive.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Stop. Don't respond to any further posts about you, just stop.

e: don't respond to this one either.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Wow it's cheaper to go to japan for 9 nights than it is to go to Anime Boston for 3 days, the hell is wrong with the world.

At least I could get some stuff straight from japan, doubt I could take it on a plane ride though

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Wow it's cheaper to go to japan for 9 nights than it is to go to Anime Boston for 3 days, the hell is wrong with the world.

At least I could get some stuff straight from japan, doubt I could take it on a plane ride though

Does that take the plane right into account?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

A friend and I went to Japan for a couple weeks a decade or so ago, and we came back with the hugest duffel absolutely stuffed with anime swag. The Japanese customs guy opened it, took one glance, stared at us for a moment or two, then gave us the biggest shiteating grin and closed it without looking further.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Does that take the plane right into account?

Yeah RT+9 nights is about 1900 dollars, and AB is like 1200(unless days inn or equally lovely hotel 12 miles away is okay with you)hotel/flight+ticket

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
oh, awesome, Rick and Morty is back

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

YES! I got Shogun 2 working. I had to uninstall McAfee webadvisor in order to get it to work and I feel like a wizard because I manged to fix it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It was good he didn't look further, because we were underage (even for Japan) and there was a good amount of booze at the bottom. I don't know if he would have cared even if he'd found that, though.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Now who should I be?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

A friend and I went to Japan for a couple weeks a decade or so ago, and we came back with the hugest duffel absolutely stuffed with anime swag. The Japanese customs guy opened it, took one glance, stared at us for a moment or two, then gave us the biggest shiteating grin and closed it without looking further.
What all did you do in Japan? Always wanted to go.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

oh, awesome, Rick and Morty is back

As in, more episodes? Excellent.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I guess you discovered a new way to smuggle drugs.

The answer was anime all along.

Yeah RT+9 nights is about 1900 dollars, and AB is like 1200(unless days in 12 miles away is okay with you)hotel/flight+ticket

Dang. That is messed up.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I am getting back into American carttonns

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I am getting back into American carttonns

Western trash

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012