Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

RyokoTK posted:

I expect that the thing was called "Penis TF/CTF" which would probably be short for transformation/cock transformation, given the context.
Yep.

I love that this show has turned us into the kind of people who can make extrapolations like this. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I don't know how much of this episode was willing disbelief and how much was just like lovely roleplaying.

I'm just sad HypnoLoser didn't make a come back.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It turns out an English dog accent sounds like a big ol' bulldog in my mind.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I only took this piss because of how sexy your tits are.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Stickers at The F Plus, balloon minisode at Lou Reads.

"For the record, I am a looner first, hetero a really close second. So, specifically, I pretty much have to have a balloon involved in order to have an orgasm."

"Even being gay is a 'fetish'. If you look at the way male and female body parts are, the peg goes in the hole. Seems pretty straightforward. So anything that would deviate from that would be considered not the norm."

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 25, 2015

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I clicked on that link thinking, "Oh man, what kind of fetish is "stickers"?"

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Stickers at The F Plus, balloon minisode at Lou Reads.

"For the record, I am a looner first, hetero a really close second. So, specifically, I pretty much have to have a balloon involved in order to have an orgasm."

"Even being gay is a 'fetish'. If you look at the way male and female body parts are, the peg goes in the hole. Seems pretty straightforward. So anything that would deviate from that would be considered not the norm."

If being gay is a choice I wonder if being a balloon fetishist is the same.

Right out of the gate: :psyboom:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

dijon du jour posted:

Same. F+ has clearly permanently warped my mind.

Fortunately I'm OK with that.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

dijon du jour posted:

You'd be surprised.

Submit that sticker fetish doc, Montrith. We all know you have one.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm currently covered in Pokémon stickers from my old Pokémon collectibles album. I'm jizzing all the time, without a minute to regain my energy.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Why do I need a cat with a pony tail stuck to anything?

The F Plus has such a cool, classy logo. I have no idea why they can't just put it on poo poo and call it a day. The hoodies looked so nice, but I wanted one with a small F in a circle, not a huge loving dump truck and some screed about fried chicken.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Bean posted:

Why do I need a cat with a pony tail stuck to anything?

The F Plus has such a cool, classy logo. I have no idea why they can't just put it on poo poo and call it a day. The hoodies looked so nice, but I wanted one with a small F in a circle, not a huge loving dump truck and some screed about fried chicken.

I agree, but it's a tank, not a dump truck.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I never did understand the tank. What was up with that?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
He was 8 years old and loved fried chicken.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

dijon du jour posted:

I never did understand the tank. What was up with that?

the commenter's name either was Aaron Tank, Aaron Tenk but Tank was funnier or like Aaron "Tank" because he was 8 and did not quite get how the internet worked, at any rate, he was 8 years old and loved fried chicken.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
To think that Aaron Tank would be a teenager now. I hope he still loves fried chicken (but who doesn't, really).

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Which episode had the Huell Houser voice?

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

PUGGERNAUT posted:

The one with Adam Bozarth.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Mega Macro-Houser was in Episode 135.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

PUGGERNAUT posted:

You're going to have to be more specific than that.

Film Proposals
WikiHow III

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
The submission hopper imploded. :psyduck:

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

The submission hopper imploded. :psyduck:

It must not have stayed radical.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
Erotic Poetry!

http://thefpl.us/episode/183

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

It really was just a matter of time before they used "Honoré de Ballsack."

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Welp I'm wrong

TontoCorazon fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jul 28, 2015

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Big Man VII: Your Mouth Is A Cock Hotel

The Studs Terkel line was a thing of beauty.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

STOG was absolutely on fire this episode.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

echopapa posted:

It must not have stayed radical.

Well, it's back now but they clearly redid it from an older copy and it needs to be re-cleaned. It's a start at least. :shrug:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
I am the cock dragon!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rumda posted:

I am the cock dragon!
BIG MAN 7: YOUR MOUTH IS A COCK HOTEL

Come here, flour face, and let me put a dollar bill in between your voluptuous rear end pancakes!

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
brb getting a namechange to Interim Erector of Masturbation

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Well, it's back now but they clearly redid it from an older copy and it needs to be re-cleaned. It's a start at least. :shrug:

It seems fine to me? The doc I submitted today is there, on the top of the list as it should be.

I hope you like people going 'so mote it be'.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

A Meat posted:

Only if there's an awkward pause every time as the readers puzzle over the correct usage. An hour of that, please.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

A Meat posted:

It seems fine to me? The doc I submitted today is there, on the top of the list as it should be.

Some previously removed docs including at least one that's in the dump are still in there. :shrug:

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I'm working on a Fantasy Feeder/general fat fetish weirdness doc.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005
I was so nervous abuot if this document was good enough but I'm glad people like it, and it sounded like the readers had fun too.

I'm also getting a kick out of Lemon mentioning that I apologized for inflicting the ball busting topic on them. :v:

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Cyberventurer posted:

I was so nervous abuot if this document was good enough but I'm glad people like it, and it sounded like the readers had fun too.

I'm also getting a kick out of Lemon mentioning that I apologized for inflicting the ball busting topic on them. :v:

Excellent selection - this was easily the best poetry episode yet. Big Man VII: Your Mouth Is A Cock Hotel was mind-blowing.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yeah as far as poetry goes, this one is miles ahead of "But Is It DeviantArt?" which is frankly a pretty bad episode. This one was great.

"Drowning in a Bucket of Words" is a good poetry episode though.

I'm starting to worry about how episodes are both shorter and have fewer readers now. :ohdear: I hope the readers aren't losing interest in the podcast.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

Yeah as far as poetry goes, this one is miles ahead of "But Is It DeviantArt?" which is frankly a pretty bad episode. This one was great.

I'm starting to worry about how episodes are both shorter and have fewer readers now. :ohdear: I hope the readers aren't losing interest in the podcast.

We all knew that one by one this podcast would destroy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

RyokoTK posted:

They've really been pumping out the episodes lately, so maybe Lemon's just grabbing whoever he can on short notice because we gotta READ THIS DOC NOW.