Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yamato why do you have your mom's haircut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

That's a cool mom

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Uh where can I see more of that mom?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

That's a good mom

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

For instance f.lux for your computer (and a similar program for your phone) can really help out, and while it doesn't always happen I try to avoid staring at screens for at least an hour before bed.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Does S have Shiina ending with you in default if you fail all routes as well (except the crab pervert end)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Which Majikoi version is it where you can romance the one dude's devoted attendant, because that one looks like fun.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Beef Chief posted:

How the gently caress do people wake up at 6 am for morning jobs, this is awful.

6am is a two hour lie-in for me.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI1GMTbZSY

highschool boys was really good...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Majikoi A-1, that's the one

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Srice posted:

For instance f.lux for your computer (and a similar program for your phone) can really help out, and while it doesn't always happen I try to avoid staring at screens for at least an hour before bed.

f.lux is really good and everyone should use it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i really love, my screen looking orange

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

why does it look orange

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i wanna fight k flaps!!! in street fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I want to go home and not do this horseshit 7 hour orientation

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Endorph posted:

i really love, my screen looking orange

Your monitor must be set very cold.... much like your heart

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Chief posted:

How the gently caress do people wake up at 6 am for morning jobs, this is awful.

Monster zero ultra.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

i wanna fight k flaps!!! in street fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the gym now. Let's play later! I'll bother you on steam.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im gonna go work out too in a bit so maybe well sync up

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
In roughly 50 minutes we can wave link our pumps.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Srice posted:

:hellyeah: thanks for suggesting this. I don't even need local admin to run it at work.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
mom are tough

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I don't like f.lux, but I'm also a bit of a night owl so screens designed to help me sleep isn't really my thing. Also yeah, the yellow screen bothers me.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Allarion posted:

I don't like f.lux, but I'm also a bit of a night owl so screens designed to help me sleep isn't really my thing. Also yeah, the yellow screen bothers me.
the yellow screen strains my eyes more than it being bright

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

monitors by default are way too blue and people are used to them, so the yellowing is a very jarring at first. I've calibrated lab monitors to daylight levels with a spectrometer and people complained I made them yellow.

I don't set flux super low, just enough to match the lighting in the room at night. I was exaggerating earlier, it's not for everyone.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm gonna give it a shot. I know the computer keeps me up way too late and as long as I'm not watching anime or really hq stuff I won't mind a darker screen.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

.jpg posted:

monitors by default are way too blue and people are used to them, so the yellowing is a very jarring at first. I've calibrated lab monitors to daylight levels with a spectrometer and people complained I made them yellow.

I don't set flux super low, just enough to match the lighting in the room at night. I was exaggerating earlier, it's not for everyone.

Yeah I mainly keep it at a moderate setting. The extreme settings are too much for me.

It's interesting to see just how much that blue has an effect on you, by turning flux off at night for a moment and whoa was my monitor always hella bright!?

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Another good program to install is Workrave, but only if you think you'd enjoy clicking dismiss every 15 minutes

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hell yeah, a new Yotsuba& chapter just came out.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

im pissed you didnt get to play as the dad and hang out with the cool mom in S

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Does S have Shiina ending with you in default if you fail all routes as well (except the crab pervert end)
it has like 7 different shiina bad endings

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

heres all the routes

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

.jpg posted:

Another good program to install is Workrave, but only if you think you'd enjoy clicking dismiss every 15 minutes

I think that's the thing someone I used to work with got told to install by the health & safety people when he complained about RSI or similar. Though I don't think he entirely paid attention to it either.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Future Where You're An Acquaintance Of Takae

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I kind of like Majikoi but I really have no desire to play S, if I'm honest.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

most of it is filler but the koyuki and tsubame route are both really good

a cartoon duck posted:

Future Where You're An Acquaintance Of Takae
thats a teaser for a sequel that seems to be stuck in development hell

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

heres all the routes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPoCNHDqO84

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i missed western cartoon chat but let me reiterate that venture bros is both the greatest western cartoon ever made and the best one in general

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
One day the Azumi route will be translated, but until then Miyako is good.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

also daily lives of highschool boys is real good and better than nichijou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

does the sleepy lady ever get any focus?

• Locked thread