Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Yeah, but that guy isn't going to haunt my loving dreams.

His death from space coupe to the face probably will however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Reply All

Pearls Before Swine

Pros & Cons

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

quote:

Julet Esque posted:

Sally Forth

This family is fun. I wish my family liked to have fun.
It's the little touches, like Faye's Furiosa grease and Nona managing to to shoot somebody in the counter-counter-counter ambush with her eyes closed because she's psychic like that.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Jane's World

Non Sequitur

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Kliban

Apparently, I'm not "deep" enough.

9 Chickweed Lane 7/27/2004

Zits

Kevin & Kell

Rather than call it "The value of acquaintances", Holbrook, "Selective harvesting" would be way better.

Well now, panel two is a little unsettling.

Mark Trail

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I feel like she should take her attorney.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Have we been missing anything in Mother Goose & Grimm?

:stare:

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Aw wow! That's some seriously ripe low-hanging fruit there.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Reply All

Pearls Before Swine

Pros & Cons

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set really understands the difficulties the 1% are under.

Working Daze sucks up. And just sucks.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix knows it's shank or be shanked.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Bloom County 2015

Skippy (May 28, 1928)

Twenty years before "White House bowling alley" stopped being a joke. And eighty-six year before it became a completely different kind of joke.

A very special week in Peanuts history, although you wouldn't know it from the way it starts. (July 29, 1968)

Funky Fanservicebean

And if you don't know who's asking that question, then welcome to Funky Winkerbean. Feel free to look around while the rest of us try to bury our heads in the sand.

Rip Haywire

Out Our Way (August 10-11, 1927)

Thimble Theater (February 12, 1929)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jul 29, 2015

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Jesus, the alleged story behind the gunshots on the ride is more charming and entertaining than this strip.

They removed them for a number of reasons (too loud, promoting gun violence, what have you), and then a high-up at Disney (I want to say it was Eisner but I'm not 100% on that) was riding it one day and basically said "Hey, why didn't you guys shoot the gun?...You took it out? That's stupid, put it back in!"

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

EasyEW posted:

Funky Fanservicebean

I've been waiting for this. :unsmigghh:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

dirksteadfast posted:

Jesus, the alleged story behind the gunshots on the ride is more charming and entertaining than this strip.

They removed them for a number of reasons (too loud, promoting gun violence, what have you), and then a high-up at Disney (I want to say it was Eisner but I'm not 100% on that) was riding it one day and basically said "Hey, why didn't you guys shoot the gun?...You took it out? That's stupid, put it back in!"
I didn't know there were gunshots on the ride, so that cartoon was quite confusing to me.

F Minus

Mary Worth

Like apparently 99% of Mary Worth storylines, this one begins with someone considering moving into or out of Charterstone.

Rex Morgan MD

I think I remember this guy. Some rich guy from way back who's dying of something or other and left to travel or something? I could be wrong this is obviously a vague recollection.

Anyways, on different note, how many chauffeurs are there in this one town?

Secret Agent X-9

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

"You did nothing at all and the other guy coincidentally made a total rear end out of himself! Congrats!!!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Johnny Walker posted:

Mary Worth

Like apparently 99% of Mary Worth storylines, this one begins with someone considering moving into or out of Charterstone.
That guy in the black suit's having a hell of a mood swing there.

And I can't stop staring at that guy's beard. :stare:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Evil Mastermind posted:

And I can't stop staring at that guy's beard. :stare:

Additionally his suit looks capable of photosynthesis.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Ardeem posted:

It's the little touches, like Faye's Furiosa grease and Nona managing to to shoot somebody in the counter-counter-counter ambush with her eyes closed because she's psychic like that.

Or that Ralph has one of those little cheap lovely squirt guns because he's old and that's what they had back then. Or because he's Ralph.

Luann

I hate to give the comment section at GoComics any credit, but they did remember this:

The Amazing Spider-Man

Sally Forth

The Heart of Juliet Jones

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!
True

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Calvin and Hobbes

Ripley's

Darthemed fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 28, 2015

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

EasyEW posted:

Bloom County 2015

Wow, I'm so glad this guy came out of retirement to make fun of Donald trump, he just wasn't getting enough attention before. :rolleyes:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Tiggum posted:

Wow, I'm so glad this guy came out of retirement to make fun of Donald trump, he just wasn't getting enough attention before. :rolleyes:

Making fun of Donald Trump was kind of his thing.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Eventually he's going to be forced to draw modern Donald Trump. And I await that moment of glory with stars in my eyes.

Pogo (July 26-27, 1957)

Peanuts: Year Three (December 11-14, 1952)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 28, 2015

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Tiggum posted:

I am perpetually confused that people think there's ever enough making fun of Donald Trump

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Ardeem posted:

My favourite little touch is that most of them still have the same water guns that they did last year:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Everett True is so good. Wasn't there a project to have the strips published again or am I remembering something completely different? I would buy an Everett True collection so hard.

Fingerpori

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

Skippy (May 29, 1928)

Uncle Louie's going to have a great political career if he ever gets around to starting it...and can keep Gussie's big bigot mouth shut.

Peanuts (July 30, 1968)

Meanwhile, this somewhat-related Medium Large went up while nobody was looking.

And now, the moment you've been dreading: The Return of the Funky Cancerwife

"Adult Lisa went to live...on a farm. Yeah, a farm upstate! And she's living there with all of your old pets! No, I don't know why the old skinny guy in the glasses is crying..."

Rip Haywire is setting up another swerve, I just know it.

Out Our Way (August 12-13, 1927)

Thimble Theater (February 13, 1929)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jul 29, 2015

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

EasyEW posted:

"Adult Lisa went to live...on a farm. Yeah, a farm upstate! And she's living there with all of your old pets! No, I don't know why the old skinny guy in the glasses is crying..."
Yeah, don't use this miraculous opportunity to save her life or anything. It's more important that Les get the inspiration to write his terrible book.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Jane's World

Welp. I guess if you're going to ruin an assignment, you may as well enjoy yourself while doing it.

Non Sequitur

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Kliban's Cats

The cat's all, "What?" :v:

9 Chickweed Lane 7/28/2004

Right. Well it looks like this is going to be another one of Brooke's "weird weeks".

Zits

Kevin & Kell

:stare: Uh, hmm... the girl on the right, about halfway down.

Mark Trail

... unless you're so far out you can't hit a cell tower.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Man this current Kevin and Kell story is disturbing.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

:stare: Uh, hmm... the girl on the right, about halfway down.
Wouldn't someone who's a mindless slave to fashion shave? :v:

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Poil posted:

Wouldn't someone who's a mindless slave to fashion shave? :v:

Maybe it's a Norwegian thing? Overall bodily shaving's pretty much an American thing anyway. I just know people here would flip their collective poo poo if that was a new "fad".

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Pube free comix

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Tiggum posted:

Yeah, don't use this miraculous opportunity to save her life or anything. It's more important that Les get the inspiration to write his terrible book.

Seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with these people?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

EasyEW posted:

Hahaha Batuik you loving hack.

Although if he has young Lisa meet old Les, and Replacement Wife runs off crying because now there is no goddamn way Les is EVER going to let her go after seeing Young Lisa again, it'll all be worth it.

I am a terrible person. :(

The Dinette Set is age-inappropriate.

Working Daze is lazy.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix is brought to you by Carl's Jr.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They all beileve that changing the time stream will lead to divergence from the childhood line and their current selves not existing. They value their own continuing sense of self over the alternative.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
What if Les kidnapped Lisa to the present causing a singularity which could only be stopped by the perfect sidewinder pitch from their old pal Crankshaft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

goatface posted:

They all beileve that changing the time stream will lead to divergence from the childhood line and their current selves not existing. They value their own continuing sense of self over the alternative.
Whatever the new timeline would be, it'd pretty much have to turn out better for them than the current one.

e: Actually, someone in the comments over at SeattlePI just pointed something out: they're already screwing with the timeline by saying who's going to marry who and stuff like that.

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Jul 28, 2015

• Locked thread