Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Khazar-khum posted:

I realize that you are a goon and therefore probably unfamiliar with the concept, but there are these things called 'washing', 'cleaning up' and 'grooming'. Especially before photographs are taken.

I was thinking more that it was just a picture of a dog and baby attached to the story but not being the actual ones from the story in question, which happens often with these forwarded glurge email type pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

I was thinking more that it was just a picture of a dog and baby attached to the story but not being the actual ones from the story in question, which happens often with these forwarded glurge email type pieces.

That could be true, but it(the baby in the cbs photo) really does look like the baby in the picture. Same hair and skin color
Don't worry though, I know what you mean

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

EZipperelli posted:

I could be totally wrong here, but I feel like I read this story, or one very similar, a while back on a reputable site, so fwiw, it could be true.

Now that picture though? Definitely not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_and_Remus. Probably STDH itself, particularly the "fed by a woodpecker" bit.

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010
Of all the poo poo that didn't happen, this didn't happen the shittiest.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Cool, most of my stuff is in this box. I'm guessing the rest of it is in the other box--nope, just stupid crap. Thanks guys. Thanks a lot.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I bet after this poo poo show the ex will be wayyy more inclined to give her the stuff back.

I also love how except the hapkido dude all the other guys are pretty much described as useless dumb hunks of meat, a useless hungry monkey and a creepy lunatic. But the protagonist is obviously super funny and witty and earns the respect of all of them.

EXCEPT HE'S ALSO COMPLETELY loving USELESS. Yes thank you for this random crap, great job, thanks for defending me.

What I'm saying is that hapkido dude is the real hero.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I bet after this poo poo show the ex will be wayyy more inclined to give her the stuff back.

I also love how except the hapkido dude all the other guys are pretty much described as useless dumb hunks of meat, a useless hungry monkey and a creepy lunatic. But the protagonist is obviously super funny and witty and earns the respect of all of them.

EXCEPT HE'S ALSO COMPLETELY loving USELESS. Yes thank you for this random crap, great job, thanks for defending me.

And she stood up and applauded while they all married Einstein.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Stories like this are always dumb. I don't care if there are 20 mma fighters in my house if I don't want them to be there in doing something. Even if I can't beat them up I can call the cops or something.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Samizdata posted:

And she stood up and applauded while they all married Einstein.

Marine Einstein, you don't want someone thinking that story's made up.

Lap-Lem
Oct 21, 2005
Lap-Lem the Village Tard

Grabpot Thundergust posted:

Of all the poo poo that didn't happen, this didn't happen the shittiest.

The real ending to this story.

Here Hu-mon feeeee-male we retrieved your stuff from the big bad man. Please return favor with sex.

What? this isn't my stuff... where did you get this?

From <address>. your ex was so pissed off. LOL.

That's not my exes address? What did you do?

The police show up and arrest jackwagon and the dorkettes for home invasion.

Beep boop, guy cheating does not give you the right to trespass. Confessed to crime on social media. That is if this hunk of bull was something that happened which it most certainly did not. Unless he is posting from prison.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

divabot posted:

Marine Einstein, you don't want someone thinking that story's made up.

drat it, you're right. Besides, without a Marine Einstein, how can I show my love for the men in uniform? USA USA SUA! :whateverthesmileyiswiththeeagleandagun:

Lowly
Aug 13, 2009

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Stories like this are always dumb. I don't care if there are 20 mma fighters in my house if I don't want them to be there in doing something. Even if I can't beat them up I can call the cops or something.

They wouldn't even get past the door. If someone is at my door and I don't want them to be, and they don't have a gun and they're not a cop, my door is staying shut. They can flex their muscles all they want.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

They'll rip it off its hinges.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Fathis Munk posted:

The real hero is the TP.

What really happens:

Man-meat monsters show up to get her things.

BF now knows she really was a cheating whore, because all these guys came to her aid.

Ex BF smashes girl's windshield, becomes MRA.

Navy Seal marries hapkido dude.

Khazar-khum has a new favorite as of 08:29 on Jul 28, 2015

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014
I like how the Navy seal's superpower is being creepy and perching on banisters like a complete tool.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Samizdata posted:

drat it, you're right. Besides, without a Marine Einstein, how can I show my love for the men in uniform? USA USA SUA! :whateverthesmileyiswiththeeagleandagun:

Its : freep:, my favourite smiley that I also made.

:freep:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Desk Lamp posted:

I like how the Navy seal's superpower is being creepy and perching on banisters like a complete tool.

Seriously. Even having the toughest, gnarliest, meanest looking guy perched on your banister like loving Spiderman would be more hilarious than intimidating.

As for why the antagonist doesn't clal the cops: I guess the author would handwave it away as the guy would have been too embarassed and it woudl threaten his masculinity not to confront the gang himself or something, but realistically it's the same reason people in horror movies go upstairs instead of escaping from the ground floor, or why phone lines are always cut or cell batteries are dead. Forced narrative stupidity because there's no other way to get the desired plot to happen.

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

When stdh goes too far

quote:

A mother who claimed a security guard assaulted her while removing her breastfeeding baby from her in Primark has been summoned to appear at court.

Caroline Starmer, 28, of Leicester, will face a charge of intent to pervert the course of public justice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-33687420

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Desk Lamp posted:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

She's not being called for lying, just for posting about it since it might prejudice the opinion of the court when reviewing the accusation.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Desk Lamp posted:

He also balanced a ball on his nose and ate all the boyfriend's fish.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:frogout:

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

StealthArcher posted:

Its : freep:, my favourite smiley that I also made.

:freep:

I always thought that was lightning bolt. Huh.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Michacl

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

gently caress a person who takes selfies because they're bored in a museum, why are you even there, go home

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hahaha

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

sweeperbravo posted:

gently caress a person who takes selfies because they're bored in a museum, why are you even there, go home

The museum I work at recently had a "Take a selfie with a piece of art!" promo :negative:

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

Splicer posted:

He also balanced a ball on his nose and ate all the boyfriend's fish.

Quite possibly, the OP never did say exactly what kind of training this helpless female was providing; for free mind you;

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Desk Lamp posted:

Quite possibly, the OP never did say exactly what kind of training this helpless female was providing; for free mind you;

Solidsports. Why I know this term is sad.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Samizdata posted:

Solidsports. Why I know this term is sad.

What in the absolute gently caress is solidsports?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

What in the absolute gently caress is solidsports?

it's related to watersports isn't it?

:barf:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Jonny Nox posted:

Gassports :ohdear:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bose-Einstein Condensports

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jonny Nox posted:

Erm, not so liquid?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Depends on your fiber intake.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

Depends on your fiber intake.

They've got it, unfortunately.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Samizdata posted:

They've got it, unfortunately.

Jesus loving wept. Now I know the term for this. Thanks, loser.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
:yikes:

I'm hoping that's poo poo that didn't happen, but I know better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

• Locked thread