Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

SirSamVimes posted:

assuming this all isn't a very elaborate lie by a scumteam of Pig/Zets/Byers

Well we'll find out once Zetsu flips, now, won't we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Byers2142 posted:

Which would be revealed when Zets flips.

My big fear is that it might call him "boss-aligned" which could just be another word for scum. Let's hope he flips as "X-Aligned Boss".

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Byers2142 posted:

Which would be revealed when Zets flips.

:hfive:, scumbo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

assuming this all isn't a very elaborate lie by a scumteam of Pig/Zets/Byers

That would be a bad move since we are planning to kill all of them!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

SirSamVimes posted:

My big fear is that it might call him "boss-aligned" which could just be another word for scum. Let's hope he flips as "X-Aligned Boss".

I promise that alignment was separate from the Boss role. Now if he flips as such, you know to lynch me tomorrow as a dirty, rotten liar.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Anyway, I'm out for the night. My vote's staying on Zetsu, so if y'all decide to turbo him before I get back, know that I helped.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Byers2142 posted:

I promise that alignment was separate from the Boss role. Now if he flips as such, you know to lynch me tomorrow as a dirty, rotten liar.

Good enough for me.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Hush, I'm 3P, I work with whomever it benefits me to. I'm not scum.

Hal Incandenza posted:

That would be a bad move since we are planning to kill all of them!

Are we? really? If Zets flips 3P, you need a boss to control the Killer. If he flips scum, then you need to hunt scum and the killer, not waste days on Bosses. And you really don't want to lynch the town-aligned Boss at that point.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what the hell happened last night, i feel like I stepped into mafia twilight zone

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also i'm pretty sure Pig slipped up in his claim

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

what the hell happened last night, i feel like I stepped into mafia twilight zone

Things got weird, we're lynching Zets as either a 3P or as a scum, I no longer think you're a rival boss from your N0 comment.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

How so?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Are you also a boss PM?

No, but I don't really care for this setup.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

bowmore posted:

how so?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo thats great, all you dudes gave bowmore such poo poo and now you being like its okay now

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

yo thats great, all you dudes gave bowmore such poo poo and now you being like its okay now

Yeah, it's as though I now have a night action result that negated my concerns.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Honestly I thought bowmore was the killer or another boss since he mentioned night 0.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Honestly I thought bowmore was the killer or another boss since he mentioned night 0.

I know, right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Couldn't he still be the killer?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Couldn't he still be the killer?

The Killer didn't have a N0, would he have known of it?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Are we? really? If Zets flips 3P, you need a boss to control the Killer. If he flips scum, then you need to hunt scum and the killer, not waste days on Bosses. And you really don't want to lynch the town-aligned Boss at that point.

We don't really need to control the killer if we can just find the killer. We can narrow that down pretty well already.

I suppose pending the exact wording of the flip we may have to reconsider but you know I don't really trust any of you are being totally honest at this point.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

The Killer didn't have a N0, would he have known of it?

I'm not sure that matters since he apparently isn't a boss and still mentioned N0.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm still more inclined to believe Byers given that he hasn't tried to attach extra reasons to believe him like Pig "I become VT when all other bosses are dead!" and Zets "I'm the REAL boss, all other 'bosses' are evil"

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

So you guys have me.

I AM a boss.

but here is what sets me apart apparently from the other bosses.

I am a TOWN aligned boss

If all the other bosses are gone I get some sort of boon that Kumba didnt say specifically.

If the killer dies before all the other bosses I become vanilla town.

I win with town only by eliminating all threats to town.

##vote byers
If all the bosses are gone, wouldn't you just...win the game?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
like, I don't think you thought that all the way through

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm assuming he meant if all other bosses die but the killer is still alive.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Killer dies? Becomes vanilla town, has to kill all but one boss.

All other bosses die? Stay boss, but get a boon to hunt the killer.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
"non specific boon" also sounds a lot like the stuff I was trying to claim in DBZ as scum

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean, it's a confirmable thing. Leave him alive for now, hunt killer. Once killer is dead, hunt bosses. If there is only one boss left and the game still isn't over, he's lying and we either kill him or the remaining boss.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

I mean, it's a confirmable thing. Leave him alive for now, hunt killer. Once killer is dead, hunt bosses. If there is only one boss left and the game still isn't over, he's lying and we either kill him or the remaining boss.

Unless Zets flips scum, this is exactly right. If Zets flips scum, it gets more complicated.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I guess i'm confused about whats going on

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm good now. I just hope I send my results to someone I can trust to report them correctly.

##vote Zets

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Zetsubou-san (6): Byers2142, SirSamVimes, EXAKT Science, Byers2142, SirSamVimes, Byers2142, Asiina, CapitalistPig, SirSamVimes, Asiina, imgay, Asiina
Byers2142 (3): EXAKT Science, CapitalistPig, bowmore, Opopanax, imgay, imgay, EXAKT Science, Zetsubou-san, bowmore, Asiina, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Robviously (1): Hal Incandenza
EXAKT Science (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Asiina, Asiina
CapitalistPig (0): Byers2142, SirSamVimes, Byers2142, SirSamVimes
Ernie. (0): Asiina, CapitalistPig, Asiina, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (4): bowmore, Ernie., Jedit, Robviously

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 31st, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

I guess i'm confused about whats going on

Either there's three claimed Bosses who are all 3P, and SK that the Bosses can control and no scum team, or there's a town Boss, a scum Boss, and a 3P Boss, a scum team, and an SK out there who the Bosses can control.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

Either there's three claimed Bosses who are all 3P, and SK that the Bosses can control and no scum team, or there's a town Boss, a scum Boss, and a 3P Boss, a scum team, and an SK out there who the Bosses can control.
gently caress you Kumba

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##unvote

I want to make a big list post first just for the record.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Byers2142 posted:

So byers, if there are only three bosses, why aren't you or PMom dead?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Zetsubou-san posted:

So byers, if there are only three bosses, why aren't you or PMom dead?

I said three claimed Bosses who are 3P, if you flip 3P you can't assume just three. Plus, I'm pretty sure you're lying about your kill target. Remember, Somber was voting you at the end of the day.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

bowmore posted:

If all the bosses are gone, wouldn't you just...win the game?

No like I said, I am town and only win when all other threats are eliminated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
considering how complex this game is and how busy I am I wouldn't be surprised if I mentally check out on this

• Locked thread