Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
Palmer/Bachmann 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ArbitraryC posted:

Like just in general though, I'm guessing you've only lived in big cities or something
keep guessing

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

whoflungpoop posted:

keep guessing

Then im just flabbergasted you don't know any women who hunt.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

Then im just flabbergasted you don't know any women who hunt.
if i wanted to hang out with someone trying their hardest to emulate the grossest qualities of men id simply hang out with men

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Knight posted:

Wait, is that not what you meant? Oh man, with all the talk about Ferguson, women, and lions, I got your terrible racist posts confused with your terrible normal posts.

i like it when you show up every once in a while with the whole sjw point of view so refreshing and hope to see some more "knight" posts

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

whoflungpoop posted:

keep guessing

guessing you haven't left the house

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Ramsus posted:

guessing you haven't left the house
no im waiting for the UPS guy to deliver the good posts i ordered but in the meantime i guess ill read urs instead

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
not sure if you'll like them because they aren't about hating women and arm chair psychology

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hate women, and also men

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
nullos 4 lyffeeeee

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i just hate lions, is this the thread for me?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Ramsus posted:

not sure if you'll like them because they aren't about hating women and arm chair psychology

thats fine hun just do ur best im listening

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Libelous Slander posted:

i just hate lions, is this the thread for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMU_F3arSA
:toot:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Ramsus posted:

don't know if you've ever had a cat or dog or ever seen a wildlife documentary but they kill for fun all the time

That wasn't my point. My point is eating meat fulfills a dietary and survival need while sport hunting serves no real purpose other than to kill.

In other words, unless these anti-meat people start getting pissy whenever any animal kills another for food, their argument doesn't really hold up.

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
Humans and lions are not buddies and should not hang out.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Infidel Castro posted:

That wasn't my point. My point is eating meat fulfills a dietary and survival need while sport hunting serves no real purpose other than to kill.

In other words, unless these anti-meat people start getting pissy whenever any animal kills another for food, their argument doesn't really hold up.
There is no modern dietary reason for meat. It's already pointless killing for personal enjoyment. Factory farming causes way more animal suffering than shooting a lion who got to live out his life mostly naturally.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Shoot with a camera not a gun, dick.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Someone actually said something funny on my Facebook feed for once.

(posted on a video of a black man being shot in the head)

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.

Ramsus posted:

i like it when you show up every once in a while with the whole sjw point of view so refreshing and hope to see some more "knight" posts

You sure got a suspicious boner for murdering endangered or on the verge of being endangered species. Yeah, sure, there is NO better solution than thinning out a species that a mere hundred years ago was 7 times bigger in number. Makes a lotta sense, sure worked out for dem rhinos! It is hosed up what backward zimbabwans are up to, and no, rich rear end in a top hat dentists coming over to gently caress poo poo up even more won't help for poo poo, no matter how these sociopaths try to twist it into money solves evrything over and over again, and your posts don't do much, either,. Yeah, some people have empathy for living things around them, I know, shocking, news at eleven - literally! ...thank God. Money aint poo poo when you can't bring a species back, hth.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Ramsus posted:

umm obviously it is because crazy cat ladies such as yourself that anthropomorphize animals into making them worth more than human lives in a place where most won't see the ripe old age of 40 and the president ate baby elephants at his birthday party

zero outrage over real issues and then blowing up with hands across america for 1 animal is pretty hosed up imo

what are the real issues according to you, other than the mexican menace of course

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

shits gettin real in this thread

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lol at all the cat ladies caring about this poo poo itt. yall are ignoring the issues that matter: blacks and mexicans are all rapists and murderers

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

ArbitraryC posted:

There is no modern dietary reason for meat. It's already pointless killing for personal enjoyment. Factory farming causes way more animal suffering than shooting a lion who got to live out his life mostly naturally.

Yes, let's remove the top predator in the food chain. Nothing bad can come of that, now can it? :rolleyes:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Infidel Castro posted:

Yes, let's remove the top predator in the food chain. Nothing bad can come of that, now can it? :rolleyes:
It's not like this guy is responsible for lion populations dwindling, that's more a humans as a whole thing. I don't actually like big game hunting but I do think this situation is more about finding someone to hate than any actually legitimate ethical concerns about animal treatment.

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true
Shooting cats is just pest control.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

It's not like this guy is responsible for lion populations dwindling, that's more a humans as a whole thing. I don't actually like big game hunting but I do think this situation is more about finding someone to hate than any actually legitimate ethical concerns about animal treatment.

It's not about either of those things, poaching is a crime and it's an entirely new level of bullshit on bullshit, and this is a bullshit man and everything we hear about him makes him seem like a rich garbage rear end in a top hat. I hate rich garbage assholes.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

internet outrage isnt about solving anything or being constructive its about dumb righteous anger and being able to asign some kind of face to the malestrom of poo poo all around us its usually pretty useless and misguided but at least time it fell upon a piece of poo poo who actually deserves it so why cant we all enjoy the downfall of this rear end in a top hat

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
there should be a RL supervillain who kills famous animals.

Koko the Gorilla Found Dead - The Dentist Strikes Again

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Concerned Citizen posted:

there should be a RL supervillain who kills famous animals.

Koko the Gorilla Found Dead - The Dentist Strikes Again

Grumpycat no!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

where are you OP? the fish and wildlife service is trying to get ahold ofyou!

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Man is the true king of the jungle, although the outrage really is just another hilarious first world response to what is probably one of the less bad things being done in the region, Im sure the people of Zimbabwe will chalk this poaching up like all the other and probably wonder why people on the other side of the globe are so incensed.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Man is the true king of the jungle, although the outrage really is just a hilarious first world problem, Im sure the people of Zimbabwe will chalk this poaching up like all the other and probably wonder why people on the other side of the globe are so incensed.

Ernest Hemingway posted:

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
OP, you know what you should do

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Necros posted:

shits gettin real in this thread

50k to slay hot pussy you best believe that white nigga thirsty n haters comin out to talk mad poo poo

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
lmbo

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/lion-killer-walter-palmer-public-relations-firm-quits/

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

a rich white man, a terrible hunter
owner of a tiny limp dick (a soft member)
he butchers cecil and talk show hosts weep
yelp reviews of his dental practice: negative

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

babypolis posted:

internet outrage isnt about solving anything or being constructive its about dumb righteous anger and being able to asign some kind of face to the malestrom of poo poo all around us its usually pretty useless and misguided but at least time it fell upon a piece of poo poo who actually deserves it so why cant we all enjoy the downfall of this rear end in a top hat
Maybe im just a wet blanket but imo the willingness to dehumanize people in an attempt to justify your own lovely behavior is the source of a lot of suffering.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

You know things are going badly when an organisation built to manage crises for bad people and bad corporations decides yours is too much of a mess to gently caress with.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Lmao at all the people saying nothing would happen to him. This guy is hosed even if he is a rich dentist.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
everyone who is mad at this guy always seems to include that he deserves to die for being a rich rear end in a top hat who killed the lion

seems to THIS nooner that you guys may be more upset about his class than his actions :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Still lolling at the thought of 'progressive' types naming their babies and animals Cecil

• Locked thread