Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iaI_MnI-bs

:dogbutton:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Bogarts
Mar 1, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

Personally I think GI Bill money should have a 20% allowance built in to be spent on weed and hookers, but whatever I'm not in charge
Book stipend.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I don't know who I want to see burn more, UoP or the stone stupid motherfuckers who gave them their GI Bill money. Can it be both with the cleansing nuclear hellfire?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Please go after AMU so those smug idiots who handed them all their money can throw a shitfit and kill themselves.

EDIT: Some Ultra-Orthodox Jew tried to stab a bunch of gay Israelis to death. These are the kind of people Bibi courted to win the election. If I know my Israeli strategy they should be bombing everything in a 5 miles radius around this guy's home any time now. That's a joke, they only do that to other people.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 30, 2015

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Casimir Radon posted:

EDIT: Some Ultra-Orthodox Jew tried to stab a bunch of gay Israelis to death. These are the kind of people Bibi courted to win the election.

He got out of prison three weeks ago, for stabbing 3 people at the 2005 parade.

Casimir Radon posted:

If I know my Israeli strategy they should be bombing everything in a 5 miles radius around this guy's home any time now. That's a joke, they only do that to other people.

At least bulldoze his neighborhood.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

joat mon posted:

At least bulldoze his neighborhood.
Start a rumor that he's a crypt-Palestinian sent by Obama and Iran to make Israel look bad and I bet they'll do it.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress it, just send a couple hundred IDF soldiers into their neighborhood, be sure to remind them that the ultra-orthodox get a free pass from conscription, let the IDF's nature take over from there.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MH370 debris is starting to wash up

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/world/mh370-debris-investigation/

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Don't expect much in the remains as the passengers most likely provided a terrific meal for sea life.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Don't expect much in the remains as the passengers most likely provided a terrific meal for sea life.

Identifiable serial-numbered debris is enough. Puts most of the conspiracy nutters to bed and gives the families closure.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sucks for all of the poor airman at Diego Garcia who had to dump all of that 777 wreckage into the ocean.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Identifiable serial-numbered debris is enough. Puts most of the conspiracy nutters to bed and gives the families closure.

I dunno, CNN is incredulous that the debris traveled that far from the search area

What are the Australians not telling us?!?!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

VikingSkull posted:

I dunno, CNN is incredulous that the debris traveled that far from the search area

People are stupid and do not understand currents, winds, and utter complexities of oceans.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
hell, we had tsunami debris washing up on the west coast in less time, and the Pacific is just a smidge larger than the Indian

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Puts most of the conspiracy nutters to bed

if we could somehow harvest conspiracy theorists we wouldn't need to burn oil

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

These same stupid people also thought that an appreciable amount of fallout from Fukushima would reach the West Coast by water.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
It'd blow their minds if they knew how much radioactive stuff is naturally occurring in sea water.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

VikingSkull posted:

I'm incredulous that CNN is still taken seriously as a professional news organization.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I watch it for the laughs. Don Lemon is a comedic genius.

Also, Alison Kosik is hot as gently caress.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Fun fact about MH370.

A bunch of scientists told the searchers just to wait a year or so and parts will start washing up on the African coast.

There is at least two of them sitting in a chair with the biggest :smug:.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's not some great scientific insight. That's just how disasters at sea work.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

These same stupid people also thought that an appreciable amount of fallout from Fukushima would reach the West Coast by water.

I had to work around an idiot who honestly thought tons of US military members had been exposed to its radiation and now had cancer. So loving stupid.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I had some country dipshit at an airshow ask me how many AWACS crew members die regularly every year from radiation exposure

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
had a former coworker ask me about all the meth i was forced to do as a grunt :wth:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I have never met a radar tech that ever had a son after they started working on them :tinfoil:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
If you live on planet Earth, you're exposed to radiation every day.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

had a former coworker ask me about all the meth i was forced to do as a grunt :wth:

jesus everyone knows meth is the Air Force's game

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hope nobody here has ever eaten a banana

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Hope nobody here has ever eaten a banana

Not since I've been to okinawa

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bolow posted:

I have never met a radar tech that ever had a son after they started working on them :tinfoil:

This one is true tho

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bolow posted:

Not since I've been to okinawa

:barf:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
From CSIS's Facebook page discussing how artificial islands increases China's maritime projection power.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

"forced"

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

quote:

Commander of U.S.-backed rebels captured by al-Qaeda militants in Syria
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8eb9_story.html

I don't know which program is worst, this or the F-35.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

gfanikf posted:

I had to work around an idiot who honestly thought tons of US military members had been exposed to its radiation and now had cancer. So loving stupid.

While tons of soldiers were exposed to radiation and have/had cancer because of it.. It wasn't from Fukushima.

Also still exposing ARE TROOPS to asbestos. :downsbravo:

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Bolow posted:

This is a thing in the SEAL community thats mentioned in a few books ive read. Been ascribed to constant high stress but idk.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Wasn't there a time when they marched a battalion through the epicentre of a recently (As in twenty minutes or so) detonated nuke to test for adverse effects?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

WarpedNaba posted:

Wasn't there a time when they marched a battalion through the epicentre of a recently (As in twenty minutes or so) detonated nuke to test for adverse effects?

1950s America?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

WarpedNaba posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlE1BdOAfVc

• Locked thread