Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i dont know how he hosed this up because i thought ooh kill em was a pretty good track

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
All said and done, Drake's battle rap ghostwriter >>> Meek Mill

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Why does Meek Mill sound like he just got his tooth pulled out, his mouth is swollen and he's on various painkillers?

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Meek Mill: "We the type of niggas tie your mother up, gently caress your sister in the rear end and hit your brother up, pussy. You really sweet, I call you Buttercup."

:dogge:

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

I AM BRAWW posted:

Why does Meek Mill sound like he just got his tooth pulled out, his mouth is swollen and he's on various painkillers?

About on par with every other mush mouthed drill/trap rapper

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I dunno, I mean Drake's song was better, but like Drake has ghostwriters so I hope his poo poo is good. Notice how Drake specifically didn't say poo poo about getting called out about not writing his own music. He changed it to be focused on Meek and Nikki, and how successful he is.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

At least we know meek isn't a hypocrite :grin:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Dexo posted:

I dunno, I mean Drake's song was better, but like Drake has ghostwriters so I hope his poo poo is good. Notice how Drake specifically didn't say poo poo about getting called out about not writing his own music. He changed it to be focused on Meek and Nikki, and how successful he is.

Meek didn't care about the ghostwriting until Drake didn't tweet about his album. The Drake stimulus package is all good until then.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Dexo posted:

He drat near admitted to it when he said "This for y'all who think that I don't write enough".

Enough?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Meek didn't care about the ghostwriting until Drake didn't tweet about his album. The Drake stimulus package is all good until then.

If the drake stimulus package was any good boy wouldn't have material for q to write about

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Can anyone understand what Meek is saying?

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Tremendous Taste posted:

At least we know meek isn't a hypocrite :grin:

How does crediting someone who helped you work on a track make you a hypocrite?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

LMAO

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

And Drake is supposedly dropping another track tonight

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

temple posted:

Can anyone understand what Meek is saying?
Only occasionally, and I only listed to about 2/3 of the track before closing it to listen to the new Audio Push again instead.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

monkeu posted:

How does crediting someone who helped you work on a track make you a hypocrite?

The joke is that meek obviously didn't hire anyone to write his mess, calm down s6ldier

Listerine Hangover
Aug 5, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf-oJc9aJ2Q

Snootie Wild - Like This Before

Snootie Wild, OT Genesis, Fetty Wap, and Rich Homie Quan should make a crack dealer barbershop quartet

Dead Boy
Jul 30, 2015

by Cowcaster

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

And Drake is supposedly dropping another track tonight

:rip: shout rap

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Tremendous Taste posted:

The joke is that meek obviously didn't hire anyone to write his mess, calm down s6ldier

Hahah yeah maybe he should have, because that poo poo was weak. Couldn't Nicki have helped him out for free?

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i dont think safaree is gonna help nicki write a diss track for meek

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nicki is probably out pawning the ring and hitting up planned parenthood

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
This Meek track sucks but at least the cover is cool

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

that OVO ghost is sick as hell and drake should start using it

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

i dont think safaree is gonna help nicki write a diss track for meek

Levels

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The ghost is meek trying to scream as loud as possible for someone, anyone to hear

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Taking bets on the title of the next drake track. Me, The 6, And Your Bitch

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Is there a bigger version of this?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anaranjado posted:

Taking bets on the title of the next drake track. Me, The 6, And Your Bitch

Ethertini

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
If you aren't bothered by the ghostwriting then Meek lost from the beginning anyway. Not great but a solid rebuttal.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
2 AM in Philadelphia

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
this beef sucks. both sides made bullshit tracks i never want to hear again and now meek has become a retard

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
yes...yes, he has only just now become a retard. yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4