Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

CuteJen96 posted:

for those of us who are new what is a pussy pad

It's a pad that goes between the bar and your back that people use because they are a pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

that sounds really gay just lift the weight holy crap

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

soy posted:

This guy is doing quick squats halfway down [to parallel] with 135lb and a pussy pad. Wtf?

He's probably new to squatting & is scared of it. Everybody's gotta start somewhere.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

according to hot russian dmitry klokov stretching is bullshit and instead you should go to banya 3x a week for over an hour https://youtu.be/W4zgN3jBf_w?t=4m46ss

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Sometimes when I squat I get bruises in a line across my shoulders. Should I invest in pussy pad.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

bamhand posted:

Sometimes when I squat I get bruises in a line across my shoulders. Should I invest in pussy pad.

I have a callous line on my back where the bar digs in, its great when you start wearing a yoke to pull the plough through the fields.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

notZaar posted:

Why you gotta be judgemental? Leave your ego at the door.

I think you wandered into the wrong thread, friend

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Yeah if you use a pussy pad you're a piece of poo poo. I want to squat but boo loving hoo I don't want a red line on my shoulder for ten minutes after

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
who even loving stretches anyway, it's like doing cardio. everyone talks about how good it is for you, but no one ever actually does it except for women

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I think you wandered into the wrong thread, friend

I think you wandered into the wrong life

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

notZaar posted:

I think you wandered into the wrong life

Not true. My life 100x better than yours

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Tiny Lowtax getting all aggro for some raisin

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Rich Piana is totally natty right?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Lunixnerd posted:

Rich Piana is totally natty right?

Just hard work and eating right.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Even worse than using a pad is not squatting at all. Though to be fair fat people have a pad built in.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Al Cowens posted:

Tiny Lowtax getting all aggro for some raisin

So true. When I get mad people feed me raisins.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

The Saurus posted:

who even loving stretches anyway, it's like doing cardio. everyone talks about how good it is for you, but no one ever actually does it except for women

I stretch quite a bit, it helps avoid popping my back and allows me to go a little deeper on squats.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tiny Lowtax posted:

So true. When I get mad people feed me raisins.
im just saiyan pls chill out

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

No gently caress you saiyan

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm gohan a puke if this poo poo keeps up!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
is frank yang natty

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

exethan posted:

is frank yang natty

P much only people you would define as small are natty.

I'm gonna make a website called GymBrosMeet.com where you can sign up and meet other bros to go lift with. Or blow in the locker room. Whatever.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
after a certain size with a certain muscle definition I just assume theyre all roiding

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

There were some 17-18 year olds at my gym the other day (they were wearing high school senior shirts, sleeves and sides cut off, of course) talking about tren and what roid cycle they were on and poo poo. Pretty hosed up, honestly. Have fun dying young.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

turbomoose posted:

Even worse than using a pad is not squatting at all. Though to be fair fat people have a pad built in.

Once your traps are big enough you barely even feel the bar, it also helps to play with position for a while too.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

There were some 17-18 year olds at my gym the other day (they were wearing high school senior shirts, sleeves and sides cut off, of course) talking about tren and what roid cycle they were on and poo poo. Pretty hosed up, honestly. Have fun dying young.

how many years out of high school should I wait before I begin my steroid regimen

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Depends how early you want heart failure, really

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

responsible adults only start roids in their mid-20s

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

gently caress didn't that elliot guy go on roids for a year as a "test"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You start doing roids at 38 around when your natural test levels start dropping a lot and then you can be like Hugh Jackman and remain swole until you die

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Only got 2 out of 5 reps on a 4 plate deadlift. Which swole god did I offend to be stuck as this weak beta forever?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Zzulu posted:

You start doing roids at 8 around when your natural test levels start dropping a lot and then you can be like Hugh Jackman and remain swole until you die

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Is Dom Mazaratti, aka BroScienceLife all-natural, cause I think I might be chris-benoit levels of disappointed if I find out he used juice.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MaxxBot posted:

Once your traps are big enough you barely even feel the bar, it also helps to play with position for a while too.

My traps are not big at all and I don't dont feel the bar at all, the pad makes literally no sense to me, it just makes the lift more dangerous by putting the bar in a hosed up position.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
He looks pretty natural i.e. not super pumped and huge??

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

soy posted:

My traps are not big at all and I don't dont feel the bar at all, the pad makes literally no sense to me, it just makes the lift more dangerous by putting the bar in a hosed up position.
I don't use the pad for squats since I messed around with where I hold the bar and found a more comfortable position, but even when I did it didn't seem like it messed with the positioning much. It just compresses and distributes the weight over a little larger area, that's all

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Zzulu posted:

You start doing roids at 38 around when your natural test levels start dropping a lot and then you can be like Hugh Jackman and remain swole until you die

Pretty much. Once I hit my 40s and am done making children, gonna get on TRT asap.

Since Dom is famous for being funny, and not famous for being huge, and is not huge, I believe Dom is natty.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

the idea of doing steroids to make a youtube comedy series funnier is insanely cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dom "looks" natural but poo poo i've seen fatties who were on roids so

anyway, here he is with someone who is 100% using roids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEcubbF3kI8

• Locked thread