Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Ruddha posted:

can both of you guys stop talking about whatever it is your discussing and talk about how good it is to think about boobs and making people bleed

you're my new best friend whether you like it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Some things make some cool people feel uncomfortable or gross, and then because they feel that way they don't get to have fun. That's it. It doesn't hurt the fun to make those same cool people feel more comfortable or less gross. I, sincerely and without irony, hope this helped.

I bought Journey--I guess there's some kind of summer thing where if you preorder another game you get a coupon? Is that what PLAY 2015 is? I'm thinking about Everybody's Gone to the Rapture but I dunno. Should I preorder it? I did not play Dear Esther but I would probably like it if it's walking around in pretty places and learning about a story plus also how I am a sucker for coupons.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Some things make some cool people feel uncomfortable or gross, and then because they feel that way they don't get to have fun. That's it. It doesn't hurt the fun to make those same cool people feel more comfortable or less gross. I, sincerely and without irony, hope this helped.

I bought Journey--I guess there's some kind of summer thing where if you preorder another game you get a coupon? Is that what PLAY 2015 is? I'm thinking about Everybody's Gone to the Rapture but I dunno. Should I preorder it? I did not play Dear Esther but I would probably like it if it's walking around in pretty places and learning about a story plus also how I am a sucker for coupons.

get galak z instead.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Ruddha posted:

can both of you guys stop talking about whatever it is your discussing and talk about how good it is to think about boobs and making people bleed

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Ruddha remains the voice of reason in a crazy, mixed-up world.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The world needs a new rumble roses.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Boobs are the fuel that gamers crave and and playing lots of games will give you boobs. The ultimate pre order bonus.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

get galak z instead.

Can u customize the thing. Can I make my little man wear blue and ride in a hot pink galak

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Dear Esther would test your patience no matter how much you like walking around listening to pretentious monologuing because of how painfully slow the walk speed is. I don't think it's a good game and most of the people I've spoken to that have played Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs haven't liked it much either, so I don't have high hopes for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

Also Journey blows Dear Esther out of the water, both in the visuals and in the writing, if you were implying a connection there.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Oh, not intentionally--just meant they're both summer-release-double-preorder-coupon-compatible games

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Tequila Bob posted:

Some of my co-workers have formed a Destiny group, and I've been invited. Is Destiny worth playing in its current state?
There's a free demo, if you enjoy the shooting mans in the demo you may want to to consider buying the f-

Tequila Bob posted:

Thanks for the Destiny opinions! I will pass on it for now.
fffFFF

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

NESguerilla posted:

Boobs are the fuel that gamers crave and and playing lots of games will give you boobs. The ultimate pre order bonus.

If Mountain Dew came in boob flavor, I would drink it. Or Ramen

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Grump posted:

Wait, do you mean boob-flavored ramen or ramen-flavored Dew? Either way I'm down

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*

Grump posted:

"Boob flavor" makes me think "breast milk"... Count me out guys.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I see I said come in!'s temper tantrum about video games is over.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

If I played a game of Rocket League with someone and they don't show up in the PS4's "recent players" list, that probably means that they were playing on Windows, correct?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

On that point, if they could integrate Steam into the PS4 version like Portal 2 on PS3, that'd be awesome. Being able to make parties and stuff with my PC playing friends would be a feature most welcome.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

That's down to Valve though and I don't see them doing that. I think they said that they were gonna add the ability to play private matches between PC and PS4 players though.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

McFunkerson posted:

"Boob flavor" makes me think "breast milk"... Count me out guys.

Slightly salty mountain dew? Count me in :bigtran:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I like boobs especially when they are in my face which Kojima can't help with so I will like The Phantom Pain a little less because the boobs are not real. Boobs.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Rad Valtar posted:

I like boobs especially when they are in my face which Kojima can't help with so I will like The Phantom Pain a little less because the boobs are not real. Boobs.

These are near photo-realistic boobs. [hank hill voice] Photo Realistits.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Is this the boob appreciation thread? Cuz really, boobs are pretty loving great.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Norns posted:

Is this the boob appreciation thread? Cuz really, boobs are pretty loving great.

No, that's two doors down at the senran kagura thread.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Rad Valtar posted:

same but dogs

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

some tearaway unfolded details have come out. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tearaway-ps4s-second-screen-functionality-explaine/1100-6429379/

the game uses your cell phone or ps vita as a second screen and camera to replicate the functionality of the original.

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Aug 1, 2015

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

mrEkli posted:

I'm really eyeing Abyss Odyssey. What you guys say about it? I like the core gameplay from the demo but do you get enough cool moves / weapons to keep the fun sustained for at least a dozen hours?

I bought this today and can definitely confirm dozen plus hours of fun. If you enjoy the core fighting, then there are tons of different souls to unlock, each with their own moves and cancel combos, and 3 base characters with their own weapons. It reminds me a lot of the content in rogue legacy, minus all the required dying. It is a lot easier than rogue legacy though, so far at least.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Hatoful Boyfriend is pretty amazing. That is all.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

axleblaze posted:

Hatoful Boyfriend is pretty amazing. That is all.
It shows no sign of being on the Japanese store because Japan is stupid and dumb about things like this.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Why are people still thinking that the last guardian and FF7 remake are just going to wind up being vaporware?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
There's an update for Rocket League that was added to my downloads, and it's taken over 5 hours and it hasn't even finished downloading it. I do not understand this. :(

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jamesman posted:

There's an update for Rocket League that was added to my downloads, and it's taken over 5 hours and it hasn't even finished downloading it. I do not understand this. :(

pause and resume.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

pause and resume.

Should be the thread title.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Huh, Prototype 1 and 2 just appeared in a bundle rather quietly. That's a simple remaster I take it rather than anything fancy?

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

The platforming co-op in N++ is wicked fun, but the text is so goddamn small. I have a 23" tv because I sprang for 1080p over size... and nearly every ps4 game is forcing me to squint to read text during the game.

Looking at you, GTA V.

Stop assuming every gamer has a 60" TV, developers.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

poptart_fairy posted:

Huh, Prototype 1 and 2 just appeared in a bundle rather quietly. That's a simple remaster I take it rather than anything fancy?

A simple remaster would have been way better from what I've heard. 1080p, 20-30fps. The Xbone version of Prototype 2 apparently runs worse than the PS3 version.

BreakAtmo fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Aug 1, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Real hurthling! posted:

pause and resume.

I did. I even deleted and redownloaded. It just seems like I'm on Sony's worst server ever or something. It's downloading so slow, and dropping connection and restarting and poo poo.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

BreakAtmo posted:

A simple remaster would have been way better from what I've heard. 1080p, 20-30fps. The Xbone version of Prototype 2 apparently runs worse than the PS3 version.

How the hell do you gently caress up something like that.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Are these two supposed to be related? Their facial features are pretty similar.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

poptart_fairy posted:

Bad porting job of a custom game engine (Titanium 2.0).

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

poptart_fairy posted:

I saw a comment on Eurogamer that assumed Activision gave their tea lady an afternoon to code it. Seems as likely as anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is the Borderlands Handsome Collection much different than the PC version on the technical side?

• Locked thread