Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

THE FORTUNATE MAY HAVE TIME TO REPENT, EH?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

NTRabbit posted:

Oh, no, Canada.

Domesticated Ape
Apr 1, 2010

Hear u go????

NTRabbit posted:

Is this made of ice cream and being photographed in a hot room??

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

NTRabbit posted:

Maybe you should consider thinning your paints, eh? Just a suggestion.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

hooman posted:

Maybe you should consider thinning your paints, eh? Just a suggestion.

It's actually painted with frosting.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
He listened to too many people in the painting thread who said "Don't bother stripping. Just paint over it - you'll be fine."

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

If he used Citadel paints that's like 8 dollars worth of white and red alone. Clearly the value never ends with this model.

enrious
Jan 22, 2015

Domesticated Ape posted:

Is this made of ice cream and being photographed in a hot room??

Now I want Moola to make the base for it, so it'd turn into the leader of a Neapolitan delicious army.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Impressive that he managed to get bubbles in it without popping.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

enrious posted:

Now I want Moola to make the base for it, so it'd turn into the leader of a Neapolitan delicious army.

:argh:

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Those bases. That face on the left.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Ugh, GW. Everyone in the axe flail community knows that you put the flail on the top of the axe, not turn the axe into a flail.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Hark, What Light from window break? Tra-la-la, Ta-le doo!

"Is he seriously serenading an orc"

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Safety Factor posted:

Dat sunburn!

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Safety Factor posted:

Those guys would gently caress each other up before they ever made it to combat.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Those actually are completely unconverted Doomseekers from the old Storm of Chaos campaign. And they loving rule :colbert:

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

It's actually painted with frosting.

Dreadnoughts are delicious.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

NTRabbit posted:

EVUN INDEBPTHH I STILLSERBTHH

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

AndyElusive posted:

EVUN INDEBPTHH I STILLSERBTHH

loving wine all over my keyboard, you huge rear end in a top hat.

Thank you.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Can't find the festive Rhine, so here's some kingdom death from 4Chan:

What's with the hand? Needed to edge it up?

Looks possessively cheerful now.

Maybe not peak edge, but we're reaching it!

It's invading 40K! A guy wanted his daemonettes to have more (demonic) meat on their bones, so he converted it from this:

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

JcDent posted:

Can't find the festive Rhine, so here's some kingdom death from 4Chan:

Maybe not peak edge, but we're reaching it!

Is this modified? Because I'm not sure that's how one would go about holding a sword like that. If that's suppose to be a sword. I know it's a lame thing to pick on, considering Kingdom Death's cheesecake being low hanging fruit (no pun intended), but I figured it was a better thing to dwell on than whether or not the owner painted with one hand.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

YF19pilot posted:

Is this modified? Because I'm not sure that's how one would go about holding a sword like that. If that's suppose to be a sword. I know it's a lame thing to pick on, considering Kingdom Death's cheesecake being low hanging fruit (no pun intended), but I figured it was a better thing to dwell on than whether or not the owner painted with one hand.

I think it's some kind of blood-symbol she's drawn in the air.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

spectralent posted:

I think it's some kind of blood-symbol she's drawn in the air.

Yeah she appears to be some sort of blood mage that likes to make blood levitate and support big chunks of rock, while what little she wears is all white and she manages to get not one drop on herself.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

Ugleb posted:

Yeah she appears to be some sort of blood mage that likes to make blood levitate and support big chunks of rock, while what little she wears is all white and she manages to get not one drop on herself.

If she gets it on herself she can just blood-magic it back into the air again. :smugwizard:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

The daemonette conversion is actually a decent use for that model.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

everythingWasBees posted:

The daemonette conversion is actually a decent use for that model.

It makes more sense than a blind folded near naked woman wandering the presumably dangerous woods tbh.

Doctor Borris
May 29, 2014

Sometimes Serious.
Sometimes Satirical.
Never Ever Sarcastic.
Ever.

Ugleb posted:

It makes more sense than a blind folded near naked woman wandering the presumably dangerous woods tbh.

Oh wow these awesomely painted and cool models are really... terrible. I especially ....hate ... the amazing vomiting rainbow critter. Considering it's backstory makes it even more awesome.

Please find more of these... terrible.... models for us! I always think of kingdom death as that game like vampire the masquerade where it's just teetering on the edge of terrible. Just a perfect storm of insanity.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Exquisitely sculpted garbage still reeks.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

This counts, probably.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Slimnoid posted:

This counts, probably.

I have put some thought into cosplaying a titan, yes.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Slimnoid posted:

This counts, probably.

SHIELD is out of control

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

An Angry Bug posted:

Exquisitely sculpted garbage still reeks.

This. I don't deny for a minute the guy can sculpt very well indeed, I just really dislike what he chooses to produce with his talent. It is uninspiring, hence its inclusion.

Although I did laugh at the rainbow frog god thing as it is ridiculous and fun rather than nerd masturbation material. The hand maidens kinda add to it. Right up until I notice the new born baby on the right. Hmm.

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Aug 5, 2015

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Ugleb posted:

This. I don't deny for a minute the guy can sculpt very well indeed, I just really dislike what he chooses to produce with his talent. It is uninspiring, hence its inclusion.

Although I did laugh at the rainbow frog god thing as it is ridiculous and fun rather than nerd masturbation material. The hand maidens kinda add to it. Right up until I notice the new born baby on the right. Hmm.

Please tell me that the model is supposed to be vomiting a constant stream of semen onto the women?

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
So what if it is? Don't bukake frog shame.

:frogout: <- this but a fountain of semen.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

JcDent posted:

Looks possessively cheerful now.

I don't know what this is but I like it.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

YF19pilot posted:

(no pun intended)

Hahahaha

hahaha

liar

hahahaha

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It looks like the rainbow-vomiting is canon?

Christ, what a complete waste of talent KD is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
What? Do you want more BLOODSKULLSECRATOR FOR THE gently caress I can't even finish that.