Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

getting hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kuvo posted:

getting hype

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Looks amazing in every way.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

This looks fantastic. It's got all the stylistic choices I've come to love with the Murata redraw.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

PERFECT. ANIME OF THE YEAR.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

:perfect:

Please let this not disappoint me oh anime gods.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

:flashfap:

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013
Based on the trailer background music people are saying that the composer is probably Hiroyuki Sawano.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
AAAAWWWW YIIIISSSSS

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I was just about to ask if there was any news on the anime.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I, for one, am excited for our sexy mosquito lady overlord

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Genos has the most anime protagonist voice ever and that's perfect.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Strange no-sell with some of those punches, i mean its on purpose but I still expected sound effects

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Is there any english subs for this video yet?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Black and white is very not what I was expecting bee-woman [right? It wasn't wasp?] to be colored

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

RareAcumen posted:

Black and white is very not what I was expecting bee-woman [right? It wasn't wasp?] to be colored

Mosquito.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Specifically the asian tiger mosquito, nasty little fuckers who raise huge weeping hard welts on the areas they bite instead of little itchy bumps.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Kuvo posted:

getting hype

New chapter RAW

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/77/

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

AnonSpore posted:

Specifically the asian tiger mosquito, nasty little fuckers who raise huge weeping hard welts on the areas they bite instead of little itchy bumps.

I'm allergic to mosquito bites and this happens to me with all of them :saddowns:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

Man, I've really forgotten a lot of the little details in this. I remembered her sucking blood out of people and yet still didn't realize I was wrong. :downs:

Since she's not a bee or wasp, I can see why she's not yellow and black.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Shugojin posted:

I'm allergic to mosquito bites and this happens to me with all of them :saddowns:

:smith::hf::smith:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
I wish ONE would update.

As an aside, I'm the kind of person who can walk outside into a cloud of mosquitos and not be bitten for whatever reason

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Man I wish my blood tasted like farts and poop to mosquitoes. Life would be so much easier.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Eej posted:

Man I wish my blood tasted like farts and poop to mosquitoes. Life would be so much easier.

It's something to do with blood types. Like Universal Donors are like an ice cream sundaes for Mosquitos while AB- is like a dead for a week hobo's foot grime

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Man, Sonic's voice is like two octaves lower than I was expecting.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Is it too early to be thinking about actors for the dub, because I want to hear Bryce Papenbrook as Genos.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

:allears:

I don't even care what they're saying, it's beautiful.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wheres the translated version :saddowns:

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Have you considered getting good.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

PFlats posted:

Man, Sonic's voice is like two octaves lower than I was expecting.

Seconded.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

that'll change after his first fight with saitama

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Waffleman_ posted:

Is it too early to be thinking about actors for the dub, because I want to hear Bryce Papenbrook as Genos.

Johnny Yong Bosch or bust. :colbert:

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Johnny Yong Bosch or bust. :colbert:

Genos is way more of a Yuri Lowenthal. JYB would be a better fit for Licenseless Rider.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

TriffTshngo posted:

Genos is way more of a Yuri Lowenthal. JYB would be a better fit for Licenseless Rider.
Gonna have to agree with this.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Jamieson Price should be King.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Who would voice Saitama? I feel like it would need to be someone with a completely indistinct voice, but I can't think of anyone in the industry who that'd work for.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Keeshhound posted:

Who would voice Saitama? I feel like it would need to be someone with a completely indistinct voice, but I can't think of anyone in the industry who that'd work for.

Saitama should be voiced by the studio's janitor.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Keeshhound posted:

His Japanese voice seems deep as poo poo here

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Keeshhound posted:

Todd Haberkorn. He can do the goofy bits when Saitama is messing around, he can do the serious hero poo poo, it'd be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Keeshhound posted:

It should be Karl Pilkington. All the serious poo poo can be done by Jason Statham.

And More fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Aug 2, 2015