Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Game: The Doom that Came to Hong Kong
System: Atomic Robo Fate
Format: PBP
Players: 4-5
Description: Play pulp heroes of action and unravel the mystery of an impending occult disaster in Hong Kong. Punch monsters in the face! Face down dastardly villains! Be big drat heroes and save the day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craftomega
Jan 23, 2015
Game: Small Castslaughters
System: Black Crusade (Game Rotation)
Format: Skype/Maptools
Players: 4 (Looking for 1)
Description:
Our Monday group is looking for a new player. This is a long term group that’s been going for several years. We have no plans on changing the time or day. We normally don't do PVP, we are a fairly mature group, and different people take the reins GM'ing. Our current plans are to play BC for 2-3 months, then Pathfinder, and then Iron Kingdoms. We normally stick with 40k games and pathfinder. Note: We are a bunch of rule lawyers.

Time: Monday 9pm EST
First Game: July 27
If you are interested in joining pm me.

Craftomega fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 20, 2015

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Game: The Forgotten Village
System: Tenra Bansho Zero
Players: 4-6
Description: TBZ game. Think Princess Mononoke in the world of TBZ.

MollyMetroid fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jul 20, 2015

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Game: PAYDAY: The Heist: The Roleplaying Game
System: Black Crusade
Description: A game of Black Crusade based on the Payday video game franchise.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Game: Shattered Sunrise
System: D&D 5e (Eberron setting)
Format: PbP
Description: Work to uncover an enemy trying to send the world back into chaos and deal with them. I'm aiming for a strong mix of combat and RP -- expect a good amount of investigation and diplomacy in addition to a solid amount of combat.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Game: The Dragon Slayers!
System: 13th Age
Players: 1 replacement needed
Description: the Dragon Slayers slay dragons. It's not as simple as it sounds. Need one more person to fill the roster, bring whatever you like.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Game: Lunchtime at the Office
System: Mafia
Players: 6 more needed Only 1 more needed! (16 total)
Description:

The second hand was ticking, ticking, ticking... louder than you thought possible. You glance down at your watch - 11:58am - counting down those precious moments until at last you receive an hour of reprieve. As the seconds go by, each taking exponentially longer than the last, you make a startling realization: you forgot your lunch. I guess it's time to wander over to the kitchen to see what may lie in store...

kumba fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 24, 2015

Lord Prinnington
Jul 20, 2010
Game: Ars Magica: Coram non Judice
System: Ars Magica 5e
Format: CYOA
Players: All
Description: Solve wizard crimes in Russia, year 1220, as an enforcer of the wizardly Order of Hermes.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game: Dogs in the Vineyard
System: Dogs in the Vineyard
Players: 3
Description: You're a religious cowboy. You go from town to town and root out evil. The town welcomes you with celebration and honor, but what you’re there to do is stir up its dirt and lay bare its sins

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Game: Orlando: The Most Magical Place on Earth
System: Urban Shadows
Description: New PBTA game. Think Dresden Files/Angel/World of Darkness, set in Orlando.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Game: Escape
System: CYOA
Players: Everyone
Description: You are a person described by some as an introspective cowboy. You don't remember anything that happened before you woke up in a wagon, and now you're trapped in a tavern.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Game: Absurdly Vanilla Mafia
System: Mafia
Players: need 4 more, for a total of 14.
Description: An entirely vanilla game of mafia, great for anyone who is new or wants to learn how the game is played. No frills or surprises!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Recon Team M-7
System: The Morrow Project 4th Ed.
Format: roll20
Players: 3-4

Description: Hey all, I'm looking to start a game of TMP on Fridays at 7PM EST. I don't know when the game will actually begin, as one of my players is currently using my copy of the rules to program a roll20 character sheet. Once he has finished, however, I will start.
The game will be set in Michigan and use the standard rules. No psionics or powers. This game will be roleplay heavy. If you do not have a copy of the rulebook, I would advise you not to play. The first session will consist of character building and training. I am a GM who enjoys and rewards roleplaying.

Mycroft Holmes fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Aug 2, 2015

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Game: Deadlands Noir: Not Just Another Night
System: Savage Worlds

Mysteries and more (with some secret supernatural stuffs) in New Orleans at the turn of the Great Depression. Anyone new to the Savage Worlds ruleset is free to join.

tothelastman
Jan 30, 2013
Game: The Wild Hunt one-shot introductory adventure.
System: Savage Worlds
Format: Roll20
Description: When their bus breaks down in rural Edernburg, Wisconsin, the travelers learn that not all is as it seems in this small and sleepy town. Stranded and on the wrong end of a curse more than a century old, they find their lives, and perhaps their very souls, are on the line...

The Wild Hunt is a modern-day horror story set in tradition of a Saturday-night horror movie. This introductory adventure is dsigned to be played with only the Savage Worlds Test Drive rules and includes pre-generated characters. I'm an experienced GM, but I'm new to both Savage Worlds and to Roll20. I'm hoping to find other players interested in Savage Worlds so that we can all learn it together. Experienced players are also welcome.

Game time is Sunday August 9th at 1pm PDT. I'm guessing it'll run about 4-5 hours long.

The game was successful. Thanks!

tothelastman fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Aug 10, 2015

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Game: Way of the Wicked
Format: Roll20 (biweekly, 8-12ish EST Saturdays)
Players: 1

13th Age conversion of the Pathfinder Way of the Wicked adventure path for evil characters. We've had a drop-out (a player moved and can no longer find the time to participate) so I'm recruiting a new player. We're currently a bit over halfway through the second adventure in the series.

Current group includes a human fighter/paladin, wood elf ranger, gearforged wizard, and kobold cleric.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Aug 6, 2015

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Clash of Cultures + Civilizations] Quick, everyone gank Ghandi!
System: Board Game
Players: 4
Description: Clash of Cultures is a light, easy-to-learn (relatively speaking) 4X board game that plays just like Civ 5. The expansion adds unique civilizations and also crushing your enemies with Pirates and Elephants.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: [Dark Heresy 2.0] Deus Est machina
System: Dark heresy 2.0
Players: 6-8
Description: Dark Heresy Game where you play as mechanicus agents hunting down tech heresy. Fight xenos artifact smugglers! Run from Illegal Daemon Engines! Talk in Binary!

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Game: Roll to hit FLAC0
System: Fantasy Football
Players: 8-14+
Description: The annual TradGame Fantasy Football League is back! Because I never learn.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Game: Tales of Apocalyptic Fantasy XI
System: Apocalypse World
Description: Apocalypse World in a setting inspired by Final Fantasy, the Tales series, and other ridiculous JRPGs!

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011
Game: DragonMarked for Death
System: D&D 5Eberron
Players: 6-8
Description: In the magically-saturated world of Eberron, you are heir to power, wealth, and influence beyond even that of most nobility. Try not to let it go to your head. Oh, and try not to get yourself killed for it either.

Apps are closed, Game Thread is up!

TychoBrahesNose fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Aug 27, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Game: Legend of Wulin [CYOA] - Ripple of Heaven
System: Legend of Wulin
Players: Anyone
Description: Start your new life in Wulin as a kung fu hero in Mythic China. Experience life in Jiang Hu filled with wandering swordsman and pugilist.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Game Monsterhearts - Monsterhouse!
System Monsterhearts
Format PbP
Players 2 (replacements)
Description The first week at SUNY Victoire has proven to be somewhat traumatic for the girls of Julian Victoire Hall, and they're missing two classmates! Come see if you can balance a freshman year in a conservative small town with being a teenaged monster!

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Keyflower] YEAH? WELL gently caress YOUR WOOD
System: Board Game
Description: Destroy your friends. And pillage their orchards.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Game: [Con-X 2E] Cult of Personality
System: Conspiracy X Second Edition
Players: 5
Description: Defining Conspiracy X is hard. It is a world where humans contain the potential for psychic powers, and that very fact has prevented an alien species from being able to reproduce due to all of the static created by humans unconsciously using these powers at a low level. An ancient race of lizardmen have infiltrated the planet, hiding amongst us and orchestrating the assassination of JFK. Magic is real, to some extent, and the corruption caused by the supernatural and paranormal cause people to become twisted and turn into the monsters of folklore; people become vampires, werewolves, or in cases where what they know suits it, tiny green men who steal shoes.

Players are a member of AEGIS, a shadowy organization who strives to act pretty much like a mix of the Men in Black and X-COM combined; they draw from all branches of life, pulling in FBI agents, former criminals, Project MKULTRA patients, and beyond, all to protect the world from alien and paranormal threats, as well as an organization known as Black Book, who have allied with these forces to gain power over the planet.

This quote from the book summarizes well:

quote:

All roleplaying games have at their hearts the “What if . . .?” question. In Conspiracy X, the question is “What if aliens really were present on our planet? What if the government knew this all along? What would they try to hide?” By taking on the roles of Conspiracy X Cast Members, players have the chance to answer these questions and more.

Conspiracy X is a game that combines elements of government intrigue (shady covert organizations, shadow governments, paranoia), science fiction (the existence of aliens, abductions, the paranormal, alien invasions, black magic), and conflict (the war to save the planet from alien invasion, fighting other shadowy organizations and the forces of darkness).

In effect, anything is possible. From investigating Lovecraftian horrors or haunted places where teens are being killed off one by one, to alien invasions, psychic experimentation, and ultraviolent suit-clad agents battling for the survival of humanity, the world of Conspiracy X should challenge, thrill, excite, and inspire players and Chroniclers alike.

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 13, 2015

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Game: WHFRPG - Lets play some Bloodbowl
System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition (with some hacks)
Players: 12+
Description: You will be players/coach in a newly formed bush league Bloodbowl team. you will be players who don't really know how to play, trying to make their dreams come true in a world that can easily kill them without a word.

Lord Prinnington
Jul 20, 2010
Game: [Ars Magica 5e] Jungite aut Perite!
System: Ars Magica 5e
Format: Roll20 text, weekly on Saturday evenings gmt+2 friendly.
Players: 5+
Description: Decided to run a real game instead of a CYOA. Join and play as a wizard with one of the most advanced magic system in traditional gaming. Character creation session tonight, but if you need help you can always ask me and I'll guide you some other day. Real game starts 22/8.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Game: Big Brother Gazes into the Abyss
System: MonsterHearts
Format: pbp
Players: 5+
Description: Try to get by in a nanny state risen from the ashes of society when you have something worse than unpopular political opinions to hide.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Game: Magic: the Road Trip
System: Fate: Atomic Robo hack
Players: 5ish
Description: A group of planeswalkers crosses the Blind Eternities, seeking wonder and getting involved in problems.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Game: Welcome to Tanis High
System: MonsterHearts
Description: Go to a huge, modern and prestigious private school, make some friends, hide your fangs and wings, and try not to think about those noises you've been hearing from the basement.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Game: Blood, Essence, and the Gods-Forsaken Wasteland
System: Exalted - Third edition
Description: Do you love the Wild West? Do you love bringing a sword to a gunfight? Do you love discovering the wonderfully hi-tech ancient past? Pack your weapon, saddle up, it's time to save the dying world.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Game: Awful Survivor 9
System: ...Survivor
Players: 16
Description: 16 players compete with and against eachother, systematically voting one person out until one person is crowned Sole Survivor. $75 grand prize for the winner at amazon.com or your country's equivalent. Lasts for about 6 weeks, only running Monday through Thursday in afternoons/evenings.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Game: Manaburn - Fallout with Fireballs
Description: Apocalypse World. Setting is inspired by Fallout, plus magic plus anime nonsense.[/quote]

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Aug 21, 2015

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game: Apocalypse Seaworld

The world is one great ocean and you've found a place on an armada - a floating city of bound ships. Deal with pirates, slavers, tropical storms and gigantic sea monsters.

Captain_Indigo fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 20, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: In Search of Valen
System: RoleMaster

A young child has been kidnapped, and your party of adventurers have been recruited to rescue him! Also, let's experience a classic RPG system (but maybe without as much tedium as back in the 80s)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Game: Who You Gonna Call?
System: Ghostbusters
Players: 3-5

Think you got what it takes to be a Ghostbuster? The people of Philadelphia need you to fight for truth, justice, and a part of a balanced breakfast!

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN
Game: Gaedren Lamm Must Die
Format: PbP-ish.

To each and every one of you, Gaedren Lamm is not some distant force - not a terrible man who you can despise intellectually, someone who the city would be better off without. Gaedren Lamm has personally done something to ruin each and every one of your lives. And he’s always, always gotten away with it.

That's about to change.

Gaedren Lamm is about to die. And you’re going to be the ones to put a knife into his back.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Game: InfiniNet
System: Strike!

It's like Summer Wars, but with a bit of Torg too. Administrate the masssive online service of InfiniNet, making sure nothing untoward happens within its many worlds! One billion accounts are in your hands! Don't trust Mickey Mouse!

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Game: Don't be a Dumas
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 1-3 replacements needed
Description: Be a terrible teenage monster in not 17th Century France, Swashes will be buckled guaranteed* Looking for one or more replacements to replace people who've dropped out. OOC thread is Here

* not a guarantee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Game: Brithearts 2: Brit Harder and Posher
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 5-8
Description: Because there will never be enough teenage drama. Come be a teen monster in a posh British public school, struggle against class privilege, double-barrelled names and the unending need to feed on human blood.