Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

PT6A posted:

Wolf Blitzer actually asked an expert why some things float and other things sink. I am convinced that CNN is entirely staffed by literal retards.

Wolf Blitzer is nature's elemental of baffling questions. He's also pretty great at statements and answers, as demonstrated by his Celebrity Jeopardy appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

PT6A posted:

Wolf Blitzer actually asked an expert why some things float and other things sink. I am convinced that CNN is entirely staffed by literal retards.

http://www.rifftrax.com/what-makes-things-float

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

With it maybe found, maybe not, I was thinking Chinatown might have some free time now to pop over to another thread and help them out with their lost clay pots: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3552196

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its still 99.9% gone guys.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

simplefish posted:

Did you know that Boeing stamp Simplified Chinese characters for "Popular Suitable" onto their doors?

so you're saying the Chinese hijacked MH370, replaced it with an Airbus, and then crashed it? the clever bastards!!

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

XK posted:

Wolf Blitzer is nature's elemental of baffling questions. He's also pretty great at statements and answers, as demonstrated by his Celebrity Jeopardy appearance.

I watched that entire episode once. Andy Richter seems almost embarrassed to be housing those fools. He's a guy that sit on a couch and laughs at Conan's jokes and makes a couple jokes himself. Smarter than Network News by a long shot.

BIG NORTH
Jul 7, 2007

I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DEAN

Chinatown posted:

Its still 99.9% gone guys.

Let's call in a subject matter expert to analyze this post. What could he mean?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

XK posted:

lmfao

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

They've just confirmed that the bit of the wing, found in France, is a bit of the wing from the flight from Malaysia that done went missing.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

smoobles posted:

They've just confirmed that the bit of the wing, found in France, is a bit of the wing from the flight from Malaysia that done went missing.

It's still mostly gone, guys.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

smoobles posted:

i don't belieb it

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Im more interested in the new conspiracy theories to come out of this.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its still ~99.9% gone guys.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Are crazies going to say that this is all planted evidence to get people off the trail?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Its still ~99.9% gone guys.

the long countdown begins... :munch:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

The smoke monster put it there.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Are crazies going to say that this is all planted evidence to get people off the trail?

Plane part is a crisis actor

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

The smoke monster put it there.

:lost:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This is the best thing I've heard today haha. People are going to assume some crazy poo poo

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

its all a long con by obama to take away the worlds guns after hes out of office

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Plane is still gone guys.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

They should immerse the part in urine then exhibit it at an art gallery and call it 'Piss Flap'.

BIG NORTH
Jul 7, 2007

How many days has it been gone Chinatown?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Kilmers Elbow posted:

They should immerse the part in urine then exhibit it at an art gallery and call it 'Piss Flap'.

:perfect:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

BIG NORTH posted:

just count the number of times Chinatown posted ITT. That guy's clockwork

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

BIG NORTH posted:

It depends, his first post itt was Mar 14, 2014 but he only said "it's gone" for the first time on Mar 20

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

it's actually only gone on the days Chinatown posts, on the days he doesn't we move temporarily sideways into a universe where the plane is found/never went missing

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Just checking, is the plane gone still?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Yes, it is still gone guys.

Happy Friday Night!!!!!!!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Yes, it is still gone guys.

Happy Friday Night!!!!!!!
Your tireless efforts are well appreciated sir

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The plane finally crashed in Tianjin this week.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

No. 6 posted:

The plane finally crashed in Tianjin this week.

PIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bahhh-aaaaassssssssssss

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I know where the plane is but I'm not telling

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I thought they found debris.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

by titanic rules we are about 70 years from finding the wreckage and like 80+ from the first award winning movie

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
where is plane

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

You're running late. You kiss your wife and children goodbye, and reach for your keys on the table in the entryway.

They're not there.

Where are my keys, you ask. On the table, she says. There not there, where are they?

You search the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms to no avail. You just saw them, right before you leaned down to kiss your child goodbye.

They've been in your hand all along. You begin to smile, and look at your hand, which opens up to reveal not keys, but a missing airliner.

The plane has been there along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG NORTH
Jul 7, 2007

Pretty sure no one checked the Tarmac. It's probably there.

• Locked thread